• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crack (Cocaine) in Australia

It's already stomped to fuck to account for the tiny market and transport costs :<

Then it gets stomped on more with all manner of psychoactive and non-psychoactive shit. I've seen some crazy active cuts in Australia coke (through LE seizures)...

Care to share what some of these cuts are? I'm aware of levamisole, and baby laxative and sometimes meth but that's it. I'm curious to know what else they put in that shit that gets sold as 'cocaine'.

I remember reading the ABS pdf floating around here sometime earlier this year. I can't find it but it had purity levels for cocaine, ecstasy, methamphetamine, heroin etc. and common dilutents.

There was all sorts of crazy cuts. Cocaine anologues like dimethocaine were present in quite a few samples. Amphetamine and methcathinone-like substances ( MDPV, 4-FMA?, Mephedrone etc. and a bunch of other obscure amphetamine anologues I have barely ever heard of) seemed to pop up quite a bit - no surprise meth was pretty prevelant too. It was surprising too see the amount of samples proported to be cocaine that had very little or no cocaine in them.

Our illicit drug market (in particular meth amp, cocaine and 'ecstasy') has become a complete fuckn joke in the last couple of years!!! :eek::!:p:X:X:X:X:X

The only thing thats really stayed stable over the years is LSD, mushrooms and (to an extent) cannabis... and quiet possibly heroin after talk to a couple of users I know in real life (besides the fact the price has slowly risen to compete with our meth amp. market)

Think I might just become a full blown piss head for now :p

^ I don't know if it is just the circles that I am in but I have been very unhappy with cannabis quality in the last 18 months of smoking daily compared to my last most recent daily smoking stint. It isn't absolute garbage but I consider myself lucky when I find something particularly nice, 2.5-3 years ago it was the total opposite...

Heroin in Australia will probably never rival its hey day on the Eastern seaboard, it just is not profitable for it to do so. That said, without specific price discussion, in cities that heroin is prevalent it certainly is not rivalling ice in cost, although perhaps I am not in the right meth circles. :p

We are never going to see crack cocaine available to any notable extent in Australia period, it just is not profitable for it to exist. Any real cocaine market I have been exposed to or heard about has been amongst affluent people who are never going to live down being pipe feens amongst their peers, despite the fact that more often than not a cheeky line of blow is seldom seen as harder than a few extra glasses of wine in such circles. I have to say as I have seen the degradation of multiple drug scenes, one scene that continues to thrive despite its doubling in price is methamphetamine, if there is one drug this country does not need it is another stimulant that is primarily administered via a glass pipe.

^ I don't know if it is just the circles that I am in but I have been very unhappy with cannabis quality in the last 18 months of smoking daily compared to my last most recent daily smoking stint. It isn't absolute garbage but I consider myself lucky when I find something particularly nice, 2.5-3 years ago it was the total opposite...

Heroin in Australia will probably never rival its hey day on the Eastern seaboard, it just is not profitable for it to do so. That said, without specific price discussion, in cities that heroin is prevalent it certainly is not rivalling ice in cost, although perhaps I am not in the right meth circles. :p

We are never going to see crack cocaine available to any notable extent in Australia period, it just is not profitable for it to exist. Any real cocaine market I have been exposed to or heard about has been amongst affluent people who are never going to live down being pipe feens amongst their peers, despite the fact that more often than not a cheeky line of blow is seldom seen as harder than a few extra glasses of wine in such circles. I have to say as I have seen the degradation of multiple drug scenes, one scene that continues to thrive despite its doubling in price is methamphetamine, if there is one drug this country does not need it is another stimulant that is primarily administered via a glass pipe.

W.A never really has a drought of decent buds (but I guess at the end of the day, its about who ya know)... Too many cunts grow it (in both methods) and I swear the supply~demand is hell out of whack.... in a good way ;)

Lets just say Harry costs 20 cheeseburgers cheaper than rock by the point ;);):p (delete that if necessary)

back on topic, you will never see crack-cocaine specifically for sale in Aus.!!! :X:p

Adelaide has definitely had a drop off in quality in the last year or so but my connections aren't what they used to be. Trying a new source this weekend so hopefully will be nice and strong.

Not crack but a type of medical speedball for my mum in 1967 when she was dying of cancer had to pick up heroin and cocaine mixed 80% diamorphine 20% cocaine for her from the chemist used to mix it up with strawberry milk in a bowl so she could lap it up,one day a morphine addict broke into our house on Xmas Eve,armed with a derringer,Kaz said that's not a gun this is a gun,Merry Xmas motherfxxxer my sister dropped him with a 180 ,a Chicago Typewriter chambered for 22 cal with a 257 pan magazine,bullets cut the main electric cable had to fix our 3 phase 415 volt 200amp service ourselves,live,what a mess,buried the clown in our backyard he's still there,a 7yr old girl with a machine gun,awesome.Lady next store thought it was a Chinese family letting off firecrackers,it was thank God

Good first and only post hey.

brn cuzzins is this you back from the dead?

It is posts like these which make you especially thankful that crack cocaine hasn't taken off in this country.

Hahaha you may as well make it from scratch and import or buy domestic (price is doubled) a bunch of coca tea bags at least then you get actual cocaine free base aka "bazooka", "pasta" etc. Problem is it's a good few day to get from point a to point b, as well as some basic chemistry, to achieve actual dry cocaine freebase, unlike converting cocaine to crack. Only know of people making crack from coke for personal use and even then it's VERY rare.

What I've often wondered about is why people here with loads of money havent imported shit loads of crack rocks and it's been sold on our streets to get people hooked. It just hasnt happened afaik, and that's a good thing I rekon.

I dont want to meet some of those kinds of people in 'high on crack street' - decent doco if you havent seen it. lol.

^itd make much more sense to import cocaine hcl and have it cooked into base once its reached our shores. bulk, weight, etc.

images

Its simple geography. I think what is coming is an influx of a lot more pure meth. Have you seen the size of some of the recent busts in China? That will head here by the container load.

Yeah, i posted an article about that in drugs in the media -

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/704680-Chinese-police-seize-three-tonnes-of-crystal-meth

^itd make much more sense to import cocaine hcl and have it cooked into base once its reached our shores. bulk, weight, etc.

Well why hasn't that happened then? We used to get shipping containers and yachts coming to our shores with large amounts of coke, some of it pretty pure from what I've read or seen on some shows. I guess it just isnt profitable or worth their while when they can flog it off as powder and it probably all goes so quick as is.

I guess it's a great thing we didnt get hit with loads of crack, but not much better we are getting hit with massive amounts of ice. Shame it's not MDMA, but that's just my preference.

It's a conspiracy to make you drink more booze and smoke ciggies. :sus: