• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crack (Cocaine) in Australia

Id say theres significantly more profit to be made from selling Meth, also meth can and is produced here.

To produce decent crack you need decent coke and decent coke comes with a price tag. Like most other drugs in Australia, the quality of street drugs is very low. Plus we just do not have the drug taking population of other countries such as the UK and the US.

Crack is nice but MDPV is better in my opinion

Ive had some amazing coke this year, but out of the 10 or so times ive had coke it was good twice. That was powder too, no rock, and I used to think the only coke worth buying was rock but this stuff was amazing. But unless I was able to sample, I wouldnt bother. As people have said, its probably cheaper to go to america or europe and try crack there than it would be to get enough coke to cook enough decent crack to have a proper sesh.

Though I do know a lot of people who have tried freebase coke and they enjoyed it. A lady at my methadone clinic sold coke in the 90's and her bf used to cook crack and she IV'd it and she says it was much, much better and cheaper back then. I think eventually coke will become more pure on our shores. I mean people have to catch on sooner or later. Then again many drug users are dumber than a pile of dirt :/

what does a levamisole high feel like? kinda scary that it could be in a lot of coke, any tips to find out if your coke has any?

was thinking of turning a few grams good coke into crack, but seems a bit hard now.

also assuming i have hcl coke, - turning that into freebase, then back into hcl. is that a good method for removing impurities? seems like too much to do.

^ As I understand things, levamisole doesn't really change the high (I vaguely seem to recall reading one or two sources which claimed levamisole did potentiate cocaine's ability to inhibit the reuptake of dopamine, I could be wrong there), rather, the reason levamisole is such a common cut is that it tends to give cocaine the 'fishscale' appearance of high quality.

My understanding is that levamisole is generally used as a cutting agent by the manufacturers or the next step in the drug supply chain, which would explain its presence in such a huge percentage of tested samples of cocaine. While there may be an argument that levamisole potentiates cocaine to some small extent, I believe the reason it is used as a cutting agent in most cocaine is simply that it is a cheap and available substance which happens to bear a high resemblance to good quality cocaine. If there is a slight potentiation element at play this is probably a minor consideration among drug manufacturers and traffickers compared to cost, availability and faux authenticity.

ok well that sucks. even a experianced coke user couldn't tell, id assume, i guess if it was like a 10 or 20% cut.

yeah i noticed with coke, right before i comedown, i seem to get that euphoria/dopamine feeling, its pretty nice.

for instance. i comeup, peak, it goes down, and then in like 20 or 30 mins it comes back up again(not as big as the intital peak obv). then comedown very soon after that. so yea idk

and also another edit - my teeth feel like they are loose on coke. i know they are not, just saying. anyone else get that?

less is more with this stuff. i enjoy sniffing small bumps over doing big lines. you may get more euphoria with big lines but is it worth it?
crack would be good to experiance but it's the type of drug that would never get into , it just not what the 'good' side of coke about.

I imagine the coca leaves would be bomb to chew all day!

Last edited: