• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [2C-E Subthread] 2C-E Storage and Solubility

I believe someone here dissolved 2C-E into either 30mg or 50mg/mL with heat in distilled water.

With heat, does that mean like microwave heat or stove heat or... i dont know how sensitive 2c-e is to heat and i dont want to degrade it any. and thanks every1 for helping me :)

Microwaves are perfect. Either way though, no phenethylamine is going to degrade in boiling water, you'd have to get it much hotter than that to have anything to worry about.

feelgoodhit said:
does 2c-e degrade in potency over time?

Kept in a cool dark place, it'll outlast all of us. As a rule, the phenbethylamines are very stable chemicals unlike the indolic ones (dialkyltryptamine>ring substituteddialkyltryptamines>>ergolines)

Bob Loblaw said:
Will 2c-e be stable in a water solution for weeks or a month or two?

Id reccomend disolving it in alcohol rather than water. If its already disolved in water try adding some alcohol to prevent contamination.

Actually, the 2CE is probably fine and your friend most likely had a negative experience and took way to much.

If there isn't visible mold or a nasty smell the 2CE probably maintained itself just fine.

You could add some alcohol to the solution just to keep bacteria out of it and such.

Boiling will destroy any micro-organisms, but as has been stated, I think it's probably due to getting too large a dose through evaporation of the solvent (if it was originally 10mg/ml and your friend took 1ml, if half the water had evaporated then it would actually be 20mg/ml)

good point. You want to evaporate the solvent, weigh the material and then dose accordingly.

you need a mg scale to do this safely.

I'm merging this in with the B&D 2C-E thread, the storage subthread, as it relates to 2C-E storage.

I dissolved 250mg 2ce into 50mL of liquid, consisting of 30ml Vodka and 20ml water. Taking 3mL orally, when measured with a dosage cup, seemed to be perfect. Hope all goes well for you all!

If I had to store my 2c-e in a dH20 solution, what would be the best way? Is it fine to freeze it? I can't imagine that being a problem but would like to double check with you guys. I won't be storing it for that long in solution, just a small amount for easy measurement. The rest of my stash is in a glass vial.

If I had to store my 2c-e in a dH20 solution, what would be the best way? Is it fine to freeze it? I can't imagine that being a problem but would like to double check with you guys. I won't be storing it for that long in solution, just a small amount for easy measurement. The rest of my stash is in a glass vial.

It will be fine in the fridge for short periods of time... probably for long as well. So you can't get any alcohol to add? If not, then freezing would probably be best to avoid any bacteria or fungal or other organic growth. But don;t worry about degradation anytime soon.

Honestly it would probably be fine in dH2O solution for a short time just being chilled in the fridge, but just to be safe, freezing couldn't hurt it anyway.

I don't want to add alcohol because I will be using it for rectal administration other wise I would store it in vodka. I can't imagine it sitting around for more than a few months though anyway.

I don't want to add alcohol because I will be using it for rectal administration other wise I would store it in vodka. I can't imagine it sitting around for more than a few months though anyway.
I've used this in small quantities (91% alcohol)

PurePeppermint_00394.jpg

and haven't had any problems plugging it. again, my ratio is very low - around 7% - but no burning. actually, the biggest drawback is in a drink, the peppermint will overpower the beverage. It's not foul though, and I imagine one could just find something it actually goes with.

For reference, it doesn't go too well with beer.