• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [2C-E Subthread] 2C-E Storage and Solubility

Not sure if anyone can shed any light on this or not but .. how fast/noticably does 2ce degrade?

2ce was stored in a bag, in a sealed container with dessicant and kept at a room temperature ..

After 2 months there is a significant decrease in effects from an equivalent dosage of the same 2ce.

Has anyone else noticed a decreaed in potency of nearly 20%?

(Im not sure the math is right but I know 15 mg isnt what 10 used to be)

There was some cross tolerance but otherwise not much

i have some 2C-E stashed that i got two years ago, still packed in the ziplock bag it came in. i did not notice any decrease in potency nor appearance. phens in general should be very stable.

did something change in your dosing procedure? new scale or something?

Not sure if anyone can shed any light on this or not but .. how fast/noticably does 2ce degrade?

2ce was stored in a bag, in a sealed container with dessicant and kept at a room temperature ..

After 2 months there is a significant decrease in effects from an equivalent dosage of the same 2ce.

Has anyone else noticed a decreaed in potency of nearly 20%?

(Im not sure the math is right but I know 15 mg isnt what 10 used to be)

There was some cross tolerance but otherwise not much

How often have you been tripping lately? You could be tripping too much and have a purely psychological or situational tolerance.

And what was that about cross tolerance?

I'm with NKB that it's most likely a tolerance issue. I've had my 2C-E in a non-airtight container, at room temperature (and above sometimes) for 2 years now and I've noticed absolutely no change in potency whatsoever.

So there's a lot of good reassuring info about stability and solubility, but I'm wondering about conspicuousness.

If I put a gram into an amount of rum or vodka that is well over the solubility threshold and mixed it well, would it be indistinguishable from standard alcohol in terms of look and smell (to a human)? Is there a chance it would look completely solved to me but then after sitting for a while some powder would settle at the bottom or something?

I'm most interested in having it in the least conspicuous form possible to give me confidence if someone inspects it.

A friend of mine (and yes, in this case it was really a friend!) dissolved 500mg 2C-E into 500ml of standard 37.5% vodka, stored this in the freezer, let it warm up to room temperature and shook every time before volumetric dosing. Stored in the freezer in this way he felt he noticed some potency loss after about 2.5 years which coincided with him finishing the amount. His standard fare was 20mg doses. He then took another 500mlk bottle of vodka and repeated the exercise with the other 500mg of his gram which he had kept as a powder in a vial in the freezer. This powder which had been stored dry, dark subzero was fully potent.

My 2c.
I stored 2c-E for more then a year in 20% ethanol solution.
20mg was intense absolutely for all people involved, so possibly no degradation.

So I came to ask if this would still be potent after many years at room temp (in a coolish basement), but had no idea how long Id had it for.
Seems Im at the top of this page asking about storage 7 years ago though, so...

Thoughts on quality of 2ce stored in epindorph tubes in a mason jar with rice, stored in a cool basement (4/7 years with an ac)?
Should be stable and good to go eh?