• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 PGA tour thread v. Strike a pose, Lefty

any "sport" where you have to put on a collared shirt to play is not a sport, its a way to act like youre better than everyone else

which is the Golf crowd in a nutshell

who cares if it's a sport

s sport is anything people want to call a sport as far as im concerned, smoking faggot blunts like a wigger? call it a sport I don't care

it draws interest, all across the world, MANY consider it the biggest sporting event of the year, and it's global, and many consider it stupid, who cares, i have my opinion and the general public has their's, debating it is fucking childish

seriously, just shut up

I HATE soccer and lacrosse and track and field but I don't go outta my way, in depth, explaining how lame it is, if you don't like golf, cool, not everyone can share the same interests

proud of watney, and happy he and CS's man toms finished with same score

and like I said Friday, adam scott is gonna win this bitch

fun masters, but not quite the dramatic event we are customed to, noboby was able to chip in and the only big time puts were made by scott/cabrerra

I aint mad at you shim, cause it's your entited opinion, it just set me off cause a lot of people are saying stuff that you do

as far as the clothing they wear, who cares? what the fuck are they supposed to dress in? wife beaters and gym shorts?

i'm not going use the master's popularity to justify it's relevance, considering how bad pop music/ basic cable sitcoms are fucking awful, yet powerful

again, I have no idea why so many people go out of their way to hate on things they are not interested, if I don't like something, I ignore it

but what you did was essentioally the same is if I went into the rap music tread and went on a rant about how it's fucking stupid

I don't like rap, at all, but don't give greif to any of it's fans

my favorite golfer nick watney is a huge hip-hop fan, maybe we can share the same fav golfer my man?

care is a non-golf fan but i'm pretty sure watney is his favorite cause of the fresno state connection

let me continue my point to why I think tiger woods fans are pathetic - 'this guy is the best ever, so he's my favorite'

I feel like people who attach to themselves with tiger do so to boost their self esteem in some way

I have no problem what so ever about him cheating on his wife, athlete's personal problems are their problem, da fuck I care what an athlete does in their personal lives; they are entertainers and their troubles in no way impact on my life, if tiger banged my wife, than yes, I would fucking hate him as a person

I can dig appreciating and admiring greatness, which I do, but there's no way in hell i'd call my self a fan of a team just cause they are awesome....the thrill of winning is dramatically diluted and failure would be so much harder to handle

I dont have a problem with the activity itself I have a problem with Country Clubs in general

going out of my way to hate on it? I post in S&G all the time and I did say earlier in the year I was trying to watch golf this year, and I really tried but its just such a boring thing to watch.\

and I don't have a problem with Tiger getting some puss on the side but hes such a dickhead in the interviews

always going "ok well if you want to talk about my golf swing I'm more than happy to talk about that"

like just fucking man up to it dude don't use that "sex addict" BS excuse

Honestly I was waiting on drugs when I posted earlier so don't think I have some form of vendetta against golf. I realize it is very popular around the world but I still think if more people were exposed to other sports they would find golf on the dull side

and im not gonna keep posting in this thread because I dont really have anything positive to add at this point

and dont tell me to shut up dude its called a fucking opinion and I shared it

that was another awesome fucking finish to the greatest sporting event of all time. had the windows down and the neighbors across the street could hear me yelling at the TV.

adam scott deserved it. congrats aussies. greg norman is a bitter, yet happy man today.

^ yep. the two birdies on the 72 hole were awesome. on hole 2 of the playoff, adam scott's putt to win must have made cabrera's miss by millimeters even more hard to take.

such a beautiful, tough course. such a great tournament.

alasdair

you don't blow the hobo you offer to buy him crack afterwards get with it

hey some people on here suck dick for a living in the figurative sense

yeah I just saw watney is looking good going into the weekend, he had a chance to win this same tournament last year, but fucked up on sunday

been enjoying real golf so fucking hard right now, may golf is the best, had my first chip in(only like 3 yards off green) today, which was also my first birdie of the year, maybe 2nd

just found out the US Open is being held fairly close to my house, cant say I would go though.

my neighbor bought tickets like a year and a half ago, Im sure he'll be there in full khaki shorts style.

Tiger Woods reminds me more of Shooter McGavin by the day

Sergio Garcia sounds like a typical european

thats about all I watched of the players championship, I really cant watch golf for more than 5 minute clips on tv, too much zooming around.

if you could just walk in without a ticket I would check it out

why wouldn't you go? majors are fun as shit.

I have US open tix to offer prospects
I don't think I would enjoy the event
much like football, I think it would be better on TV
I may be wrong, just an assumption

I hate NFL 'live'
I like to see everything taking place and replays
I also don't see anything but tiger winning 2 of 3 majors this year

I have US open tix to offer prospects
I don't think I would enjoy the event
much like football, I think it would be better on TV
I may be wrong, just an assumption

I hate NFL 'live'