• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 PGA tour thread v. Strike a pose, Lefty

and how the fuck do you know, other than speculation/rumor that he's into cocaine?

i'm not doubting it, but put your name on it

i've liked him since he blew the US open @ pebble and PGA at whistling straights in the same year - seemed to handle it pretty well

probably one of my top 10 favorite americans

came home from work, turned on golf channel and bam, a lengthy sit down with gary player

gary player is awesome

almost as awesome as nick watney

and just read that tiger and rory both missed the cut in dubai

bonus!

check out tiger's 50-yard duff drive on the youtube...

i'm playing golf tomorrow and will outdrive tiger woods :)

alasdair

Tiger is back and will dominate again and I can't wait! Who the hell watches golf for Miguel Angel Jimenez? lol

Who the hell watches golf for Miguel Angel Jimenez? lol

Are you fucking joking right now. Please go the fuck away.

Harrington just booted two footballs into the crowd on 16.
Snedeker is playing great too.
But Phil's new driver is owning.

And seriously, you fucking newb, don't ever talk shit about the baddest motherfucker on tour again.

Are you fucking joking right now. Please go the fuck away.

Harrington just booted two footballs into the crowd on 16.
Snedeker is playing great too.
But Phil's new driver is owning.

And seriously, you fucking newb, don't ever talk shit about the baddest motherfucker on tour again.

lol tempermental much? Bubba Watson threw prolly 2 dozen golf hats in the crowd today on 16...big f'n deal! Besides I'm no newb especially to golf considering i've been playing since i was a kid and am a golf nut with a single digit handicap so don't insult my intelligence when you don't know shit about me dude. When Miguel comes close to what Tiger has accomplished than you can come back with an argument. Until then you stfu and go away!

cool we have a tiger fanboy

they're so unique, and most definitely rational

still waiting for that dramatic sunday...yall know it'll happen at riviera , again

i fucking love cbs golf's theme music, composed by none other, YANNI

elkington is on the champions tour, sweet, totally going to watch it when he's in contention

elk's the coolest austrailian, ever

Dufner is going to fucking CRUSH it this year

Hey, when in the fuck did the apd start riding around the streets of grant park on fucking horses?

now that he's no longer under the radar and expections have been demanded, plus it's his first full year as a pro as a married man, dufner isn't going to be repeating a year like last season, a few top 10s, maybe

here's hoping watney, haas, garrigus and adam scott are this year's major winners

are you the author of that article?

bleacher report can be a fun read but has almost zero credibility

was missing the cut at scottsdale all part of the plan?

i feel like to be considered the best player of the year you pretty much can't miss a single cut

unless you win 5 times, than it's okay

yeah, bleacher report is kind of bunk. I just wanted to fluff dufner some more because he's auburn phamily.