• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 PGA tour thread v. Strike a pose, Lefty

big weekend coming up.

apparently the course is pretty much under water.

Buckets and buckets of water man. I didn't think it could get worse than playing in those giant bunkers out at the English but this year is looking horrible. No chance for cancellation though?

a comment like that was lame 16 years ago when zoeller made it and it's lame today. there's no place in sports for hate like this.

if sergio wants to make a statement in tigers face, he should do it by beating him on the course.

alasdair

No place for Sergio's remark but come the Ryder cup i'm sure we will give you another beating on the course & if Segio is part of it then so be it . Tiger ain't exactly a saint .

Wife Beaters , Racists neither endearing are they ?

Alistair ;)

muirfield proving a tough challenge. i remember sneaking on to that course to find golf balls - it's half a mile from my mum and dad's house.

lee westwood is looking pretty sold - his putting has been impressive. it would be great to see him win his first major. still, part of me wants tiger to win...

alasdair

his final round was inspiring golf. his approach on 17 - a 3-wood off the deck for over 300 yards - was incredible.

alasdair

Golf, as compared to other sports, is obviously not as physically demanding as the other major sports but the focus it takes to do what Phil did on Sunday at the British Open is incredible. Perhaps he was "in the zone?"

Why won't Ricky Fowler ever win??? Hes got the flyest gear and is a top notch talent.

Awesome win yesterday by Dufner. Tee to fairway and fairway to green he was incredible. He scared me on his 3 foot putts, glad he didn't choke again. It was awesome watching him grab his wife's ass on national tv and seeing him spit dip all over the course.

Yet another major ruined by knucklehead "fans" in the crowd yelling every shot. And to think Augusta were worried about letting blacks and women into the club. They should have been more concerned with the white trash that follows it now

watney's career is over, after missing all 4 cuts, he probably won't ever play in a major again

i know butch harmon deleted his twitter account right after making a tweet hinting towards watney's personal life interfering with his game

which i'm thinking is the truth, probably his wife whoring around the circuit

or maybe it's just nike's clubs fucking suck, that was pretty stupid of him to switch every club in his bag to nike

Dufner on Howard stern was amazing. Google it. The best part was him calling that douche rocket sabbatini out. Oh, and you can fit 43 beers in the Wanamaker trophy

my dad went to a practice round at merion

sabbatini played alone, and nobody cared to watch him

I wish I went with him, apparently I would have oppetunity to have watney tattoo a double boxed 6 on my bicep

Well, been about exactly a year since this thread had any action. Dufner pulled out after the first round, but we got a god damn traffic jam full of bad asses on the leader board here and Big Ern just shot a 30 on the front. Finally some Sunday drama from a major this year. I kind of wanna see Fowler win this. I like that dude more and more every time I watch him play.

I hope Phil does it. He is too hard to root against. Fowler deserves one though. Top 5 in all three majors this year.