• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 PGA tour thread v. Strike a pose, Lefty

Yea, I've never been a huge Phil fan but it's nice to see him in contention again. I really wish Big Ern would've made a run but it looks like he's cooled off.

65 was a nice score for Ernie. Course is too wet and playing too easy though. One of these guys will shoot that as well.

Well, that was a lot of fun to watch. Phil was so fucking pissed on 18 but he handled the press conference well.

Feel bad for Fowler, but he'll get his. Loving this new generation of badass golfers.

McIlroy looks unbeatable right now. Funny, like 3-4 months ago everyone was saying what's wrong with him.

I was talking with my brother about how Phil, and really these new guys thrive on the competition of close tournaments and that this is what is wrong with Tiger. They all caught up and he cannot front run anymore. Still hope he has a few more in him. An '86 Masters type thing would be fun in the coming years.

Well, it seems like ole Rory's game caught fire when he got rid of the girlfriend.
Which was like 3-4 months ago.

I'd like to see some more bitchin tiger domination as well. I think we'll see him win a few more majors, but he's prolly not ever gonna be like he once was. These new kids are just too damn good.

Tiger is a bitch

he thinks he can act just as arrogant now as when he did when he was winning majors.

I've worked with guys who showed up to the job with bad backs just to be able to pay money to go golfing on Sundays

this douche gets paid thousands (used to be millions haha) of dollars just to show the fuck up and get sand in his vagina

I hope he never wins another tournament again and McIlroy passes him

how was anyone ever a fan of this guy? because he was (partially) black?

Because when he was on his game he was the best golfer of all time and fun as fuck to watch you dumb fuck.

Not to mention what he's done for the sport in general.

some highly respected people claim that Shawn Andrews could have been the greatest offensive lineman of all time until he skitzed out of the NFL

besides, golf is inherently streaky, almost as bad as baseball

and I think Tiger's streak ended when that Escalade hit that tree

you're right though, he does bring interest to the sport for casual viewers (IE: me)

because I want to see him finish in last place

lol Kitty my edit was a tad slow but you nailed it. I don't have to be a golf fan to recognize a douche IRL

Only casual golf fans think poorly of Tiger. To this day, every tournament is better with him. He came back too early though. Should have shut it down till like October.

Because when he was on his game he was the best golfer of all time and fun as fuck to watch you dumb fuck.

Not to mention what he's done for the sport in general.
agree totally.

golf is just better when tiger is playing. and playing well.

that said, i don't think he'll win another major...

the best golf shot of all time? probably

alasdair

^^^man, that was a good one.

as much as i hate bubba, you can't forget about this one (sorry for the shitty quality, i'm at work and doing my morning BL check, but i gotta make it quick)

i feel the same way about bubba but that hook (it's a hook for him, right?) was amazing.

i also love this:

you (one) can hate the living shit out of tiger woods. but you can't deny his talent and impact.

alasdair

^^awesome. that clip, and the PGA this weekend, remind me of my weekly 9 holes i squeeze in after work a couple times a week. i typically finish 9 and then just keep walking until i can't see my ball.

last week i tee'd off at 6:45 and got in 16 holes.

eurotrash dominated afternoon rounds. i love this shit. would like to see a USA win, but don't really care either way. it's just fun shit to watch.