• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] Side effects and Reactions

My mouth felt like it was slightly numbed and vibrating gently, and this feeling was in my teeth as well. made me talk super fast and trip over words for no reason.

Me and a few of my friends have experienced this.. i remember one time gooing for a piss round the back of a wall.. then when i finished i started walkin across the road.. only to then feel like i am literally pissin myself.. i then wasn't sure if i did go for a piss in the first place or not.. my trousers then felt warm and wet.. even looked the part.. I had, however, finished before crossing the road :p

that awful oncoming of LSD

im not sure how to describe this but, i was wondering how to avoid the nasty feeling your body gets when u take LSD. you know that uncomfortable feeling u get as its kicking in or wut not. the reason y i ask is cuz some guy told me to take sum Xanax and it would balance it out. im a bit skeptical of it cuz 1. i dont like Xanax bars. 2nd i dont see that as a good combination since lsd is a club drug and xanax isnt. thanks in advance

I don't really get a nasty feeling on LSD, its probably my favorite transition into psychedelia than any psych because it doesnt really affect my body, my mind just feels like its quickly going insane lol. But I also don't really see LSD as a club drug, I think i would freak if i took acid and went clubbing.

I think xanax would be somewhat counterproductive if u took it b4 the trip even started, it would kind of dull the LSD energy

Benzodiazepines such as xanax, valium, klonopin can be used to mediate the anxiety associated with a psychedelic comeup, just like they are otherwise used to mediate anxiety. However if you're out drinking this will greatly increase the benzo's effects.

The come up isn't difficult at all for me, and my body feels quite alright when the drug takes hold.

If your acid has a nasty body high at the come up it is probably substantially degraded (from time or exposure to elements) OR its not LSD. Now given, not all LSD is the "cleanest" (lets not go there tho.... we've killed that one several times before) and if you have a batch which has proven to produce negative body load on the come up, what I would do is take a SMALL dose of Valium before hand and then increase your dose of L by 1 or 2 hits (depending on how much you were taking in the first place and how hard you want to trip). I find that if Im not in the proper head a lil benzo before a trip does wonders for those first "uncomfortable moments."

<3 Karma

im not sure if you would categorize club drug the same as raving because my first rave was Together As One of 2006 and it was in LA. i dropped a hit of acid and i was gone. best time of my life. it got to aa point where i had to go outside and sit down cuz it was so intense. my wife then asked me, do u want to leave. i looked towards the walkway of the exit and looked back at the dnb section just outside the arena and i said fuck it, lets go bak in. best decision ever. its the shit if u ever get the chance. i cant say it the same for small inder grounds raves but for 50,000+ its the shit.

wuts the purpose of benzos? im not familiar with that? what are some other things u could take cuz ive never done pharm's and ive never had the hook up on that prolly cuz i never was interested.

i never really get all that uncomfortable....

There is a small feeling of anxiousness before the trip and while its all building up....

A small amount of weed can distract you from it until your finally tripping...

wuts the purpose of benzos? im not familiar with that? what are some other things u could take cuz ive never done pharm's and ive never had the hook up on that prolly cuz i never was interested.

There are a plethora of different benzos, all of varying strengths and durations, which are used to reduce or eliminate anxiety. I don't recommend taking them with a psychedelic, unless you're well into a trip and are in a bad place you can't get out of, and wish to zonk yourself out with benzos.

If you enjoy smoking marijuana, perhaps smoking a bowl before/as you come up on LSD, to ease the transition into an altered state. Having a beer may also produce the same effect (just one or 2, not to the point of getting hammered).

I'd say to leave the strong anti-anxiety meds for emergencies only...

Interesting, in my experience LSD is pretty smooth compared to other dugs like shrooms where you feel like you have to piss, crap, sneeze and spit at the same time. Eat half a xanax or find a different supplier - maybe it's not good lsd?

i get some pretty bad anxiety / knot in my stomache from +1:00 to +2:00 of LSD. As other people have noted: it seems as if Benzos are the answer to this, although i've yet to try them myself (i just take the beating, because it's worth the bliss).

LSD at a club/rave/socially active environment though. man, count me OUT of that. between the anxiety, paranoia and mental edginess associated with the substance...do not want. set and setting.

My friend gets major back pain (cramps) when we trip on acid together. I don't get any of these pains, just him. Anyone know why? Or what we can do to prevent this? I did a search and people are saying it's.."bad acid" causing this. o_O.

My friend gets major back pain (cramps) when we trip on acid together. I don't get any of these pains, just him. Anyone know why? Or what we can do to prevent this? I did a search and people are saying it's.."bad acid" causing this. o_O.

He could be getting anxiety from the LSD, some people (not me) get a nasty body load with acid. My girlfriend, for one, throw up on the come up. No nausea, she just randomly felt the urge to. If he's one of the many people that get anxious on the come up, or the whole trip, he may be contracting his muscles without realizing it. Don't do this until others verify its safety, but maybe he could have a small amount of alcohol before dosing? Not to get drunk, just so it shows some barely noticeable effects.

myself and a handful of my friends typically get achey on the come-up and come-down of a trip. constantly having to stretch. we're all very physically active dancers, but still tense up.

LSD shakes.

Does anyone here know a way to reduce the body temperature problem when coming up on acid? by that i mean sweating, body is hot, but feeling freezing and shaking. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to BL <3

once your done coming up on LSD that problem tends to subside I find. Also deep breathing can help you stop shaking to some extent.

Im going to merge this post with the Big and Dandy LSD thread <3

Welcome to BL <3

once your done coming up on LSD that problem tends to subside I find. Also deep breathing can help you stop shaking to some extent.

Im going to merge this post with the Big and Dandy LSD thread <3

Its my partner that has this problem, and it really gets quite bad. it does eventually dissapear, but she hates waiting around for hours untill its not so bad.
I have tried running baths to see if that would help, turns out it dosent work.
thanks for the welcome.

Sorry Swillow :( anyting you can think i could do to recover them for you? <3

If your partner is shaking for hours... hrm, thats a long time. I find that getting up and being active rather than sitting around can help, im surprised that a warm bath didnt help. LSD can make your muscles spasm and perhaps she is just more prone to it than others. Good luck with that.