Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] Side effects and Reactions

velvetacidchrist

Bluelighter

Okay guys, in response to my previous posts ^^

I'm extremely disappointed. A good friend of mine of 8 years or so talked this LSD up to the point where i bought it like i was a fiend of ebay. Anywho, 7 friends of mine all took 2 1/2 hits, we felt something within 30 but then after that it was just uncomfortable mental feelings for about 6 hours until we started drinking (we didnt trip at all) the only the thing that happened is that colors of plants and shit changed a different hue. I was very VERY dissapointed. I Think it was just a shitty research chemical, what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Probably extremely low dose of LSD if anything...

I was sold something passed off as L that gave pretty much the same effects you described, I ended up on the floor in a ball with stomach spasms thinking I was going to die later in the day. Still unsure if it was acid to this day.

inotocracy said:
I was sold something passed off as L that gave pretty much the same effects you described, I ended up on the floor in a ball with stomach spasms thinking I was going to die later in the day. Still unsure if it was acid to this day.
could be dirty crystal, I was in athens one time, met up with a friends old tour buddy and he had some "czech" crystal he just laid. the dude didnt ahve any money so I worked the street and found soem kids to pick up a strip for what I thought would be like 55 bucks, turned out teh dude wanted 80 because it was "real headie and potent". well long story short my friend was kicked down a strip for free, so on teh ride home we all took 2 1/2 hits. WORST LSD EVER!!!! it was deffinately LSD, just.. vile shiat!!! gave us all stomach aches, had a horrible body high and little to no visuals. head fuck was so-so but I honestly was curled up in a ball on the floor of a conversion van for two states. water, food, air it all did NOTHING to help the gut wrenching sensation of my stomach digesting it's self. I some how fell asleep maybe 4 hours in and woke up with the most horrible skin hot flashes.

dirty LSD is just plain horrible. I have no idea what/where/who puts that stuff out but it HAD to be dirty from the get go. Iv had good L go bad, it looses the magic and turns into a more amphetamine high. but this stuff was.. toxic!!! now Im not sure if it was L-25 or some slew of precursers but some people put out horrible horrible stuff to turn a profit. fucking disrespectful and harmfull.

thats my two cents, prob some dirty botched synthesis which went ahead and made it to the scene.

in the future, ask to be dosed, show money and say you will be back if they are good. people who push ANY sort of substance/product onto a consumer usualy does so because the substance/product is defaulty and one MUST push it as it has no repitation of being quality.

velvetacidchrist said:
Yeah, exactly. All of our stomachs were KILLING us.
dirty L. I remember reading soemwher about tod skinner at burning man distributing some sort of LSD which was still a oil which did stuff like taht as well as caused seizers and stuff.

Id chalk it up as dirty, impure crystal.. maybe even just oil but Im inclinded to think just inpure crystal with precursers still abundent. the stuff that goes into synthing LSD is some NASTY stuff.

"dirty L" ... we have all experienced it ... but what exactly constitutes it (unreacted precursors? bad vibes/karmic influences? degredation? something other than LSD? the inherently subjective nature of the experience?) is hard to define; i don't think that there is any hard data out there about it ... suppose person "A" drops some of the "dank white on white" they got off some kid at custiefest 2008 ... and person "B" drops some of the same ... "A" has a bad experience, "B" has a good one, but with a lot of body load, and says that the foobar blotters from wookiefest were better ... who's really to say? goddamn it. that's why we need some QUALITY CONTROL. know your source, i suppose?

SomeKindaLove said:
"dirty L" ... we have all experienced it ... but what exactly constitutes it (unreacted precursors? bad vibes/karmic influences? degredation? something other than LSD? the inherently subjective nature of the experience?) is hard to define; i don't think that there is any hard data out there about it ... suppose person "A" drops some of the "dank white on white" they got off some kid at custiefest 2008 ... and person "B" drops some of the same ... "A" has a bad experience, "B" has a good one, but with a lot of body load, and says that the foobar blotters from wookiefest were better ... who's really to say? goddamn it. that's why we need some QUALITY CONTROL. know your source, i suppose?
Im sure some chemist get "close" and then deside to put it out there. ya know? Im not a chemist, and nor do I know any. but I imagine someone who was in that game could answer more fully what dirty L is.

I ahve heard of this new LSD analog on the west coast, its a crystal thats being sold to the layers and it is supposively more potent in effects then lsd. a much more raw psychedelic trip. I sampled it, and it does seem to be different, but still feels like L but more.. I dont how to explain it. but a botched batch of THAT could be something.

your right, we need quality control, till then know your sorce.:| :(

Lsd-25 Q

If you were to take a tab of cid and fall asleep a few minutes after consuming the substance, would you wake up as soon as it's activated in your body or would you just trip the fuck out when you wake up?

You'd quite likely wake up because you were tripping. Drugs don't get "activated" in your body. LSD does to some extent as some of the metabolites are active, but you'd probably wake up from the drug's actions.

PAX,
PL

I've never met a person who was able to take a hit of acid and then fall asleep. Where are all these people who can get quick cat-naps in before their trips?

And time-management on this scale is a bit yuppie (an archaic term--sorry), don't you think? :D

The first time I did mushrooms was in my room in my senior year of high school with a buddy of mine. We each ate a half 1/8th oz. He fell asleep about 5 minutes after eating them and woke up the next morning. He never woke up during the "trip" but said he had crazy dreams.

Maybe acid is different, though.

I have often thought about this myself as well... I wonder if you took it and fell a sleep and didn't wake up you would have one hell of a dream? I knew somebody who took a tab a fell a sleep last weekend he didn't wake up either I forgot to ask him what it was like.... It was his second tab of the night as well.

Next time I see him I will have to interrogate him and find out all the details.

that sounds odd falling asleep while on LSD. It stimulates dopamine receptors and norepinephrine receptors iirc. That means you're mildly stimulated. Although I suppose some people can fall asleep on mild stimulation (I definitely cannot).

I imagine with pharmaceutical help you could surely enter a sleep whilst tripping (I bet the dreams would be interesting, also coming out of the sleep would be different I am sure, perhaps like being born).

i new this guy who dropped right be4 his normal bedtime
and fell asleep
and woke up an hour later trippin balls
he said it was really confusing and not that good...

Iv fallen asleep on LSD a few time, worst was when I was in a car, woke up two hours later to my friend BLASTING DJ shadow. I had weird hot flashes (was also MEGA sun burnt).

I've also fallen asleep on LSD, but not a large dose and most of the times I can recount are after days or weeks of systemic abuse/use.

Peace,
PL