• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] Side effects and Reactions

^It doesn't matter much whether you swallow right away or hold in your mouth though it absorbs quicker through the mouth.
I usually can't sleep till about 12-14 hours after dropping even a lower-ish (100 mic range) dose. I have some Lorzepam (Ativan) now so I'll try that next time... it kinda sucks when you just wanna turn off and pass out but cannot due to the lingering acid.

^It doesn't matter much whether you swallow right away or hold in your mouth though it absorbs quicker through the mouth.
I usually can't sleep till about 12-14 hours after dropping even a lower-ish (100 mic range) dose. I have some Lorzepam (Ativan) now so I'll try that next time... it kinda sucks when you just wanna turn off and pass out but cannot due to the lingering acid.

awesome, thanks dude

With LSD ive found gas is common near the end of the trip, a great awareness of the bone structure which leads to self chiropracty. so lots of back cracking bone cracking

Yeah gas gives me the worst stomach cramps towards the end of a trip. a 5/500 vicodin usually alleviates that issue, at least for awhile during the comedown. Plus, there's the mellow euphoria that comes from a bit of vicodin, it really just makes everything more pleasant!! :)

Nausea is cured by ginger root extract, sometimes a couple Tums (calcium carbonate) will help as well. Magnesium if you experience jaw clenching.

Bumping this instead of starting a new thread like so many users...

Took a medium dose (always hard to gauge but I'd say 70-80 µg) of LSD over the weekend and had a strange reaction to it: the "electric tingling" that I normally get from it was clearly happening, but only on the left side of my body. Freaked me out a bit. Is this common at all?

It should be mentioned that I took it in less than ideal conditions - it was very late at night and I was definitely under-slept.