Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Excuses We Use To Justify Getting High

• Missed my clinic
  • Im failing school
  • I don't want to ejaculate in under a minute
  • I need to get high so I can get out of bed and go to the clinic

The excuse or the justification i use i should say is its my only bit of pleasure i dont drink and im not hurting anybody its just my little vice everyones got one.I use that to justyfy my high lol!!!

I'm not hurting anyone but myself.
Everyone else gets drunk on alcohol occasionally, one oxy won't hurt and is safer.
I only have a few left... I should waste them throwing them away...

when ever i hear in my head 'you only live once' shit usually get's blurry...

when I used, it was "I'm still alive.... might as well... I'm breathing, my hearts beating, and I got veins gifted by the Gods themselves might as well feel good while I'm dying everyday anyway..."

i don't have proper meds right now, and i still want to have a life experience beyond doing and feeling nothing.

my friend pointed out the other day, if you OD you it'll be on your record and you are less likely to get what you really need.

so this has helped a lot.

my rationalizations when i was homeless i don't regret or think are trite, so i will leave them out =/

My excuse to use is 'hey I'm alive and I've got some drugs here. No point in leaving them just sat there doing nothing'

"the more I buy the more the dealer will give me hook ups"

no need for excuses.

but if i needed one it'd be anxiety.
"im just going through a lot, i needa take the edge off.."

-KING

These days, man, we don't even need an excuse to justify getting high. Any little reason is reason enough to get high...

the most is "for legit medical purposes". not that its a bad reason, but we definitely also just wanna get high rather than just to medicate. except for pain and severe anxiety, that shits no joke.

School is making me say fuck everything and the stress is killing me..... some heroin is well deserved.

Not. However was still a thought in my head today.

I had a bad day at work/Uni.

I don't have to be into work until later tomorrow so I can sleep off the effects of the comedown.

I have my period so I MUST use something for the pain, oops looks like I only have H!

I have drugs

I'm sad/angry/depressed/stressed/breathing.

"I haven't got high in ages!"

It's been two weeks.

*Ive already finnished Battlestar Gallactica, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Rescue Me as well as Brothers & Sisters (go ahead, laugh at me, I know)-And I can't bring myself to start watching Lost again... So why not numb my brain with something else?

Or...you could watch Sopranos, Six feet under, The Wire, Twin Peaks, It's always sunny, Community, Louie, Spaced, and Brass eye?

Best to do it high, though. Ha.

all time favourites ;
I'm bored
I'm boring and should do something interesting
I'm drunk so fuck it
there free
there something i have not tried

Last edited:
Doing drugs because it's a day of the week with the letter 'y' in it's name ;)