• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Excuses We Use To Justify Getting High

is there a difference or is it an excuse?

is there a difference between using opiates or benzos to get high and using them for energy or is it just an excuse to make it seem like its not that bad?

Nope. No difference. Benzos give people energy? Who'd a thunk it? Lol. Oxycodone can be stimulating. But it's still a cns depressant.

Probably, but not entirely. Some people do get energy from benzodiazepines and opioids. The likelihood that they're consuming them for euphoria is much greater.

This is not a direct drug question but more to do with the social aspects of drug use.

Basic Drug Discussion -> Drug Culture

Uhh, most likely. I mean, opiates used to give me an energetic yet euphoric high, however, using that as an excuse to take them is complete bullshit.
Want energy? Drink coffee or do stimulants. If somebody is giving you a reason for their drug usage, it's most likely not going to justifiable.
He's addicted to them, girl. Point blank.

My excuse every weekend is "it's the weekend"
(that being said, I'm not trying to quit :p )

Everything is boring, I want to have fun.
I feel awful, I wish life was done.

aw man i did too much xanax and blacked out i might as well shoot some dope since i already fucked up

I'm a hedonist and reality sucks
And with drugs, weed and coke in particular, i feel like i can read people

My excuse every weekend is "it's the weekend"
(that being said, I'm not trying to quit :p )

Some might say you have a weekend addiction...

I have justified taking adderall because I was constipated... or chewing tobacco for similar reasons. Or drinking half a glass of wine to settle my stomach. The line between responsible self-medication and drug abuse can be very blurry at times. Or smoking weed because I'm tired. Marijuana acts like a stimulant to me go figure. If I get really high I'll stay up all night its kinda weird to a lot of pople.

Life in this fucked up society we live in. dealing with large numbers of stupid ignorant people that dont know who they are and what they stand for They just know that you are in there way. All the hipocracy injustices we deal with and have little voice on it. The Fact that Marijuana is Illegal is a joke and the tide is turning real quick. But Yeah I get high to forget all about the shit in life that is negative and counter productive i.e. Drama

qft

I'm just gonna buy one drug.
Comes back with heroin, methamphetamine, klonopins, dilaudids, and cocaine.

haha ^ I'm so glad this thread came back.

my favorite excuse is- I haven't used any "hard" drugs today! then I get completely fucked up on something else haha fucking drug addict man.