• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Excuses We Use To Justify Getting High

I haven't used in [insert amount of time]...why not go on a freebasing binge one last time? lol...
If I'm going to have to be around people on it...I might as well enjoy myself because I won't be able to knowing I could be high when I'm not...
Rolling people are just too much to be around sober...I at least need a few vicodin or some benzos to deal with it if I can't roll...
It'll be out of my system in a couple days if I just hit the pipe a few times (weed...it took 4 months of rescheduling/pushing back doctor visits before I quit doing that...3 days off the green and my doctor appt. is in 25 days...I might have them move it back another week or two because of my slow metabolism lol)...

1. But my best friend is here! We love to get high together.
2. My friend is cutting me a great deal on hydros! How can I resist?
3. Well, I don't have much money to buy these pills, but after this time, that will be it!
4. I am so depressed. Getting high will make me feel better.
5. I can stop doing this anytime I want to. It just takes willpower (yeah, right)
6. My friend is coming over with some good stuff. How can I say no?

Haha I love the weather. I started using H everyday about 2 years ago and I told myself "Eh it's too hard to quit in the winter, I'll wait till summer" Then I had a boring summer and went right back to winter and once again "Bro it's too hard to quit in this cold, I'll do it next summer" hahahaha. Amazing.

My favorite excuses: Oh shit I have money! What up dope man?
What time is it? 2 AM and I'm not tired? I know how to fix this.
What? I'm up at 8 AM? That's too early, I'm grabbin foil and headin RIGHT back to bed.

I guess sleeping is my main trigger haha.

Last edited:
- Just got fired from your job

That's mine for today anyway.

Man I was working at a company where I was:
The only person under 40 (I was 22)
The ONLY native english speaker (100% native chinese. Elderly, native chinese people. Nothing against chinese people, but man you guys can get a little heated when you speak chinese to eachother. Sometimes I don't know if ya'll are fighting or having a casual chat).
Overworked as fuck. I'm a typist and they're sending me to the warehouse to pack up humongous trampolines and ship em? At least I had some black homies at the warehouse I could smoke blunts with.

But anyway, my point is, do you have any idea how much dope I had to use to get through those days at work? To not have to deal with all the weird looks and chinese people talking about me behind my back in a language I don't understand? The answer is grams. Love how every excuse we can make has two sides to it haha.

i dont need an excuse anymore, i feel like im kidding my self if i do

Because of all the times people liked me and thought I was friendly. I was tweaking?
When you're near asexual you suddenly realize you do have a libido?
When you always wake up groggy and like shit and suddenly a little bit of wet paste can make you feel on top of the world?
Is it because your perception heightens?
Is it because everything you do, no matter what, whether boring or soaring fun you still feel gratification?
Is it the clear mind?
Is it the sudden increase in focus, concentration ?
That overwhelming feeling of empathy?
Instead of thinking actually acting?
Is it because I actually feel human and "normal" for once?

I don't really make excuses, I just manage my spending with the help of my dealer/buddy.

1 week of each month, all the money I make gets put away to pay for bills, put in savings, etc. The other 3 weeks I generally buy a bag of blow each day. When I'm on my 1 week off, I tell him, and he gives me a free line everytime he goes to take a line haha.

- I just need to escape
- one last time
- just for fun
- just once
- had a shit day
- had a good day
- I've got drugs so ...
- you've got drugs so ...
- he's got drugs so ...
- its Monday I dont work
- its Tuesday I don't work
- its Wednesday weekend begins
- its Thursday , drinking day
- its Friday what do u expect ?
- its Saturday time to go all out
- its Sunday I'm so scat so ...

My only "excuse"is that I seem to be lacking the normal amount of endorphins that most people have, and my tabs help keeping me feeling normal. Yeah, I catch an occasional "high", but I take them to function. Y'all know that old nineties song, I think by Bush? It goes, "I don't wanna come back down from this cloud...it's taken me all this time to find out what I needed." That sums up quite closely how I feel about my opiate use. I was a big drinker for many years, and the opis work a jillion times better at allowing me to feel some normal happiness, like everyone "normal" takes for granted. Plus, no nasty sside effects, no hangovers, and I appear perfectly fine. One of these days, Endorphin-Specific Depression will be widely studied, understood, and diagnosed, but till then, I am going to do what I need to do in order to function in life, because I spent way too many miserable years.

Haha this is a good one. But I dont think theres really anything specific: I could turn ANYTHING into an excuse to justify me getting high.

"Oh sister graduated college?! Bust out a yellow!" "I got evicted? Fix me up a nice shot!" "Its some random day in March that has no importance in history at all? Lets rock out with our cocks out!"

Pretty much anything could be an excuse. Although a few COMMON ones: "oh its just for today" or "Oh X is not going to be around much longer, i better buy some now!"

I got an 8ball in the safe, so yeh, its all good, cuz i got an 8th in da safe...

I don't really justify getting high anymore, but one thing I have started to do lately, and I can't really explain it, is I let myself go into full withdrawals before dosing. Wake up everyday in WD and try and put off dosing for as long as I can. But when you dose, you get so much more high, it's like the best rush ever.

I only do this when I don't have somewhere I need to be or something to do. I feel like somehow by letting myself WD I realize the hole I've dug for myself and somehow that makes it okay to dose later. I guess this is justifying. "well I let myself go this long without using"

Boredom is the big one. cant stand being bored unless im good and fucked up.

-I have a modicum of social anxiety, and certain drugs smooth out the edges and make the proximity of my fellow humans more tolerable.
-Today was a good day, I really feel like getting the most out of it.
-Today was horrible, time to pick things up.
-Just got this new album, I should get high and listen to it.
-This weed has me a bit paranoid, might as well take another suboxone film/benzo to stifle that.
-I get offered drugs; what am I supposed to do, refuse them? That'll be the day.
-Life seems empty and meaningless. Some LSD or MXE should take care of that for a bit.

It's Monday...I get paid in two days....I don't really need to get my rings out of the pawn shop until next month....and damn my veins are sure looking pretty and bulgy (bulgee?) today...and my dealer has been calling me for a few days...*sigh* Looks like I'll be busy for the next week or so. Right now it feels like a "yay", but who knows how long until it's a "nay"? Thank god for benzos for the comedown.

I almost forgot about the best excuse ever... well, it's not really an excuse, but uh... I think about my family and my upbringing, and then it pisses me off to the point where I no longer feel bad about whatever my drug use may be putting my family through. (It doesn't seem to be putting them through much, but my mother brings it up sometimes, and it's not something she's too happy about...)

I hurt my hand a little bit, so clearly I will need to get some heroin to treat the pain. I can't possibly be expected to go through the day in minor discomfort when changing the channel, so I'm going to do dope until I can't even feel my hand.