• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Excuses We Use To Justify Getting High

I have 12 hours until i have to be at work, lets plug some EPH.
I have 10 hours until i have to be at work, just one more plug.
I have 8 hours until i have to be at work, really the last one this time, ill be fine in the morning.

Shit i need to sleep, sleep a good 3-4 hours before i get up for work, wheres the downers?

Fuck, i'm tired, now i have to go to work, wheres the stims?

Getting high makes that fucked up logic seem ok. Until your a fucking zombie running off 9 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.

I'm astounded at my own stupidity sometimes. :|

i would go use right now and keep using every hour and every single morning noon and night till the day i die but i dont have the money for a 3-methylfentanyl addiction (thats the only opiate available on the streets of Tallinn) overdoses are frequent but not as they were when it first came and replaced heroin in 2003. its been 3-mf since then, no heroin for even 1 day. and there has NEVER been a drought. and shit has always been tight, too, meaning no shitty 3-mf EVER. only if someone willingly fucks it up and hands it to you but if you get the stuff thats been cut from the 50g pack or whatever, it will always be the same. they dont want 20-25 junkies dieing the first day every time a new batch hits the streets, so its always been absolutely the same. its boring, imho (i dont IV, well now i do sine im on methadone 120ml/day and i cant feel smoking anymore, so i IV when im with somebody who can find my veins and is a long time IV user him/herself. its been over a month since i last IV'd. since it had been 25 hours that i dosed my 120ml, i got the nice 1-3min rush (i IV'd 5 bags, xxx€ worth, a gram can be gotten for xxx or so, even cheaper if youre friends with a dealer. put one bag which for an addict is one fix is xxx euros. for me, xxx€/day was in the end not-working any more.
being half-dealer full-time junkie just doesnt work. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
^No prices man.

How would you rate 3-mf's euphoria compared to H?

I was never super crazy about stimulants (besides MDMA and had a few month fling with coke) but I never understood wanting to take more speed the day after using. I always felt like garbage and would want to find any type of downer I could get my hands on... which of course led to me finding some. So I guess its just as bad.

Going on with stims sure feels more detrimental to the body. But I guess it depends on what type of stim and what type of downer we're talking about.

damn I just stubbed my toe and it hurts better get a bundle in case it happens again

^ lol love it

I have a 4 day weekend and I got off work early, I may as well celebrate and let go of my stress

I shouldn't. I told myself I wouldn't... well, I don't see why not actually. I mean after all. It does help with the long shifts. Fuck it.

My girlfriend is strung out... so I want to be strung out too so we can live together in a codependent toxic junkie relationship of bliss. :D

why shouldn't I feel good? its not about the years in your life but the life in your years. and damn, heroin brings a lot of life into me...

I'm bored and apathetic.

oh, and sick. So of course I need a lot of drugs for that

The script is just sittn there. I can eat a few and still make my money back w the rest and break even. But oh shit I forgot bout rent oh well. No rent money. Fuck it I'm ggettn high.

I am an adult with very little responsibility (work&bills) so I will do whatever the fuck I want.

Being bored out of my mind is my excuse and it works like a miracle every time. By putting a blotter or two under my tongue, I can transofrm sofa into a gran turismo vehicle of intergalactic psychonautic research where me and my team of fluffy pillows and a blanket can fully concentrate on whatever seems to be interesting enough. I'm pretty sure this will only become a problem of gigantic proportions eventually, but, that's what excuses are for.

Being bored out of my mind is my excuse and it works like a miracle every time. By putting a blotter or two under my tongue, I can transofrm sofa into a gran turismo vehicle of intergalactic psychonautic research where me and my team of fluffy pillows and a blanket can fully concentrate on whatever seems to be interesting enough. I'm pretty sure this will only become a problem of gigantic proportions eventually, but, that's what excuses are for.
Psychedelics are not toys...

Psychedelics are not toys...

No they are not, but boredom a.k.a spare time to kill leaves room for a solo-trip if that's your thing..

OT: I quit making excuses for myself a long time ago. I just act because I know that inner struggle bullshit always turns out in favor of taking/buying the drugs. No excuses is a better way to go about it for me since I finally have some self control and once I've said I won't do something (or postpone something), I hold myself to it and that's that. But once I get the idea in my head "I have a deal setup and soon I'm buying drug X", I'll be craving (almost fiending) it until I'm holding it in my hands. Or actually that's only true for downers and ketamine.

When I have drugs I don't think about it either, I just take some whenever I have the time and feel like it. I also try to keep tolerance as low as possible and avoid physical dependency like the plague.

That inner struggle shit leads to unnecessary guild. And I've got enough of that as it is.

Man I had a shitty day at work I need some opiates to erase that from my mind

Man work went smooth today better cap it off with some opiates