• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Excuses We Use To Justify Getting High

^ Haha man... I have that same mindset, and what a fucking awful mindset for an addict to have.

"My favorite sports team won today, time to celebrate"
"My favorite sports team lost today, time to drown my sorrows"

"it's monday"
"it's tuesday"
"it's wednesday"
"it's thursday"
"it's friday"
"it's saturday"
"it's sunday"

Those are all pretty good reasons in my opinion.

Pagan festivals and full moons always make me want to be on LSD or another psychedelic. The energy in nature is always doing something interesting during those times. Anyone who has never done a full on LSD trip and stared at a full moon - I highly recommend it. It will blow your mind wide open and you'll see things you never thought possible. If you're lucky and the rest of the sky is doing interesting things (like lots of stars, cool cloud formations, planets, etc.) then you'll get even more of a show.

Beltane is coming up and it's the time of year when the energy in nature is at its peak, because everything is flowering and reproducing. It's the festival of fire. I always feel so alive around this time, and when the May 5 full moon comes I wish I could be on LSD for it!

I have a new house, never been high in my new house yet.

It's good fun

Do you use more on days when the weather is bad?

So its a shitty day and you're stuck in the house, do you find you use more on these days or is there no difference?

My use is directly related to how much money and time I have; since these things are in constant flux, amount of use in a given day or week is impossible to predict. Given constant supply and free time, I'd say that the weather would still make little to no difference. *shrug*

When I did use, hell yeah. It was my excuse to get fucked up and be unproductive because "weather doesn't permit activity X". Plus since I used heroin, there was nothing like walking around in a foot a snow outside in pants and a t-shirt, smoking a cig, saying "ah it feels great out here".

Snow Storms, Rainstorms, thunderstorms, overcast...i love it all. especially doped up, or tripping. I love "bad" weather. Maybe it's because I lived in the desert, and i fucking can't stand the heat, and constant sun anymore.

I use more during holidays because of excess time, so I probably would also use more when weathers poor. I love lightning storms.

Yeah, though I like going outside to toke up aswell. When it's shitty weather I'm more likely to chain-smoke weed until I'm fucking high. I'm also more likely to stay indoors and use harddrugs like opiates, ketamine etc. When I'm outside in the sun I'll probably simply have a joint or two and be content with that. (Maybe due to natural endorphins, who knows?)

I prefer tripping when the weather is good though.

/e: really? I don't feel like these shoulda been merged, but oh well whatcha gonna do? :D

Last edited:
I like the opposite

Hot-opiates
Cold-uppers to warm up, too many get heat strokes from heat+uppers

My excuses:
Loneliness
Depression
stress
Insanity
Drunk

/e: really? I don't feel like these shoulda been merged, but oh well whatcha gonna do? :D

Im not the one who merged, but the merge is appropriate. Quote from first post of thread:
Anybody that has tried to quit using usually manages to justify using "one last time." What are some of the justifications that you have used to get high?

• It's nice outside. I haven't gotten high on a nice day in a while, so....
  • It's nasty outside. There is nothing else to do in this weather, so....