Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The OFFICAL Anime Appreciation Megathread! vers Moshi Moshi

If you havn't seen it, watch Shiki I picked it up on blu ray recently and it is in my top ten favorites, pretty gory and somewhat disturbing in places
And yes I agree Higurashi is a good one, too bad sequels never made it to the US but can still be viewed in JP
Loved it!
Also just finished Black Butler which both my wife and I enjoyed

Seen a bunch recently.. love my Anime

Shiki was great, I'm big on horror series/OVAs because of the psychological elements. Higurashi looks like something I'd enjoy but I can't find a good source for it

^ ditto, i've seen hundreds of animes over years and the ones that have a psychological element to them always interest me the most, it seems quite common with the things they put on TV that alot of it is for simple minds so when something comes along that makes me think I always appreciate it.

Shiki was great, I'm big on horror series/OVAs because of the psychological elements. Higurashi looks like something I'd enjoy but I can't find a good source for it

www.kumby.com

It's where I watched all of higurashi. It's streaming, and I read something about a bunch of their video hosts going down, but it might still work.

Are these GREAT Anime stills from a film? Or still art by whom? THANKS FOR THE HELP!

I would like to know the film or the artist/author attribution, PLEASE! Are these "Dark" anime art from any known film or just still artwork? Is so BY WHO??? THANKS FOR ANY HELP! & Enjoy!!!

dark-scary_00222537.jpg

Girls-In-Sunset+(gothicwallz.blogspot.com).jpg

For future reference, use Tin Eye for your Reverse-Image Searching needs.

From what I can tell, those two pictures are just artwork. I couldn't find the source but they appear most often on desktop wallpaper sites.

i think theres already an anime appreciation thread

anyway i just finished paranoid agent, which is a tv series by the same director which did perfect blue and paprika

it was good, but im starting to think satoshi kon's style is too in your face for me

Cool where can I find those
I'm more into inuyasha and hotd type of animes
That's y I made this thread to talk about animes

watching D'eon atm next on my list is to continue Hunter hunter

anyway i just finished paranoid agent

I recently watched this too and it's amazing. So is Steins;Gate and Nurarihyon.

I wound up getting into anime when I was jobless and spent 3 months or so watching Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and Naruto endlessly, now I'm itching for the new eps of One Piece and Naruto every week

Stuff I like: Welcome to the NHK, Akira, Demon City, Death Note, Steins; Gate, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, and Urotsukidōji...

yes death note!!! ive seen ninja scroll, cowboy bebop and will watch samurai x again the movie hehe

gotta add hunter hunter! they stopped makin the anime in the 90's but continued now im on ep 84 chimera ant lols

Samurai Champloo is bad-ass.

Trigun is the fucking most hilarious show i've ever seen.

Cowboy Bebop is a timeless classic.

Can anyone recommend ghost in the shell ?

havent seen it though my bro has it dl ill watch it and let ya know

Have you seen Neon Genesis Evangelion? Pretty cool too