Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The OFFICAL Anime Appreciation Megathread! vers Moshi Moshi

I mean to watch it again, probably in a *more* sober mind state. The animation in the rebuilds is easily some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Nobody does gloriously vivid hyper-kinetic anime like Gainax. Studio Ghibli may produce superior animation overall, but so far as visually communicating visceral inertia or directing and editing sequences to maximize their dynamic impact is concerned nobody matches Gainax, and the studio has clearly spared no expense refining their flagship series.

I would type a reply the length of the Bayeux tapestry to emphasize my agreement. I think advances in CGI since NGE have contributed a lot to making the whole concept appear as dazzling as it does now in the Rebuilds.

Series:

• Fate/Zero
  • Shinseki Yori
  • Shiki
  • Another
  • H.O.T.D
  • Nurarihyon
  • Paranoia Agent
  • Sekirei
  • Steins;Gate
  • Zero No Tsukaima

lol, Sekirei; you perv ;) I dropped Steins;Gate the first time around but I decided to give it another shot and it's quite fun

Here's my suggestions. :

Blood+
Sword Art Online
Soul Eater
Mushi-Shi
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
Eden of the East
Darker than Black
Elfen Lied
Kekkaishi
Nabari No Ou
Bleach
Naruto

Here's my suggestions. :

Blood+
Sword Art Online
Soul Eater
Mushi-Shi
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
Eden of the East
Darker than Black
Elfen Lied
Kekkaishi
Nabari No Ou
Bleach
Naruto

I loved Samurai Champloo!!! I don't think I have mentioned this yet but I want watch Basilisk again.

I haven't finished Shingeki because I watched Chihayarafuru and just finished Season 2 tonight =D I tend to watch anime but not finish it until after sometime because I find something else and then hold on it but promise I will finish Shingeki tomorrow lols!!

Has anyone seen Hellgirl? I was watching the last Season but I didn't finish it as well lols!

Samurai Champloo will always have a special place in my heart. One anime arhat I truely miss is Ruroni Kenshin, it's been at least 6-7 years since ive watched any of it.
Right now I'm really digging Sword Art Online (who would have thought lol) and Lupin The Third.
Any good sites where I can stream series and movies for free? I'm a bit hesitant to use torrents anymore these days.

^ I actuslly just rewatched samurai champloo last week. I marathoned it for 2 days lol

Yeah Its been years for me since I watched ruroni kenshin gotta watch it again

Watching Shingeki no Kyojin

I need moar! Having finished that and fate/zero, I'm not really hooked on anything else. Might try Samurai Champloo again. It's good, but I find the whole samurai aspect a bit repetitive.

^ thats true hahaha!

I was watching HUnter Hunter but I don't like the Chimera Ant episodes. I haven't watched for a while but I hope they bring it back to the Spider Gang episodes.

Any good sites where I can stream series and movies for free? I'm a bit hesitant to use torrents anymore these days.

fansub groups will typically explain on their sites how they distribute their rips, but torrents are primarily used. you're unlikely to run afoul of any copyright harassment over a fansub rip unless an entity in your country has acquired the distribution rights and is looking to pursue lawsuits ($$$).

I need moar! Having finished that and fate/zero, I'm not really hooked on anything else. Might try Samurai Champloo again. It's good, but I find the whole samurai aspect a bit repetitive.

there's a Fate/Stay Night remake coming soon by ufotable (the studio responsible for Fate/Zero), so there's that. ufotable also did Kara no Kyoukai which was a miniseries set in the Fate/Zero universe, it's pretty similar in terms of art and tempo.

I am almost done watching Detroit Death Metal ep 10 or 11 I think. Some of you may have seen this anime, I can't stop laughing at every episode. If those of you who are not familiar with this anime, it's about a young man who went to Tokyo who had dreams of becoming a solo musician singing pop songs but ended up in a metal band.

Detroit Metal City!! Haha fuck yeah, that's a funny one.

this season i'm watching Noragami, I'm getting really tired of the Shintoism-themed stuff but the story of this one is actually kind of interesting. The soundtrack also has some awesome tunes

Last edited:
Watched Miyazaki's "The Wind Rises" a couple of weeks ago. I loved it, but too many of my peers deride it as romantic, jingoistic garbage; I just don't get it.

I'm pretty sure someone already mentioned these but
- Samurai champloo : good story, awesome animations and epic samurai fights.. plus hip hop music!
- Death Note: very interesting storyline, like a bit less the part after... oh wait i'm not gonna spoil that .. but very good anime nonetheless
- Bleach: I just watched the first 4 arcs and really liked them, begun to watch the bount arc but didn't really liked it so i stopped
- Shingeki No Kyojin: I'm actually reading the manga but find it really good and bloody

^I've watched all of those, Samurai Champloo is the best!

I'm re-watching Monster which is about an neuro surgeon who's life turned upside down when he operated and saved a life of a boy who was a nazi experiment. This by far is the most intense anime I've watched. Just my opinion guys.

Finished Berserk...amazing. Started Monster. Wow.

Recommend both obviously!

^I haven't seen Berserk but what is it about?

I kept telling myself I am going to watch basilisk again but kept delaying it. I hope I have enough time on the weekend.

- Bleach: I just watched the first 4 arcs and really liked them, begun to watch the bount arc but didn't really liked it so i stopped
That one was just filler you should try to start on the next arc, it picks up were the 4th arc ended.

I finished Another a little while ago; it's a pretty good horror anime; was allot different than what I expected but in a good way.

Been watching Trinity Blood again since yesterday =D I'm on EP 11 I love Abel Nightroad!

^I haven't seen Berserk but what is it about?

It's basically a (European) medieval story about a wandering swordsman who joins The Band of The Hawk. It's about their rise to the top and what cost it has on their members. That's about all I can say without giving too much away. The animation style is pretty dated, but the story and Characters are second to none. Easily one of my favourites now.