• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

I'm thinking you might be, actually.

I'm a quick study. Each day I learn more and my sorrow grows deeper. The poor homosexuals and all those nasty buttsex problems omg ?!

Anal carcinomas among male homosexuals can approach 4-7 inches in diameter.
[Cobb JP, Schecter WP, Russell T. Giant malignant tumors of the anus A strategy for management. Dis Colon Rectum 1990;33(2):135-7]

Giant freaking cancers growing out of the bum like something from science fiction movies.

I'm a quick study. Each day I learn more and my sorrow grows deeper. The poor homosexuals and all those nasty buttsex problems omg ?!

Anal carcinomas among male homosexuals can approach 4-7 inches in diameter.
[Cobb JP, Schecter WP, Russell T. Giant malignant tumors of the anus A strategy for management. Dis Colon Rectum 1990;33(2):135-7]

Giant freaking cancers growing out of the bum like something from science fiction movies.

It's worth it man. Feeling that big throbbing cock inside you.

I am learning much expert knowledge for all you poor possums addicted to the buttsex activity. From the respectable Medical Science Journals. Look here:

Miles et al. found increased prevalence of incontinence to either flatus, liquid or solid stool or urgency requiring immediate defecation in sexually anoreceptive homosexual men. [Miles, A.J.G. et al (1993) JRSM; 86: 144–147.]

No matter the poop is hard, soft or liquid, it come spraying out immediately all over the place omg omg wtf !?

It's worth it man. Feeling that big throbbing cock inside you.

Maybe it seems like that at first, only the buttsex fiend quickly becomes addicted to putting increasingly larger objects into his bum. Before long, no penis is big enough.
Look here from the Med-Science Journals:

Homosexuals presenting with light bulbs in their colon is not unusual for emergency personnel in San Francisco. Physicians fix a light bulb socket onto the end of a stick, insert the stick into the rectum, screw the socket onto the bulb, and finally pull out the bulb.
[Benjamin HB et al. Removal of exotic foreign objects from the abdominal orifices. Am J Proctol 1969;20(6):413-7]

Holy shit omg ??!!? What's next? Car tires? Motor Cycle Helmets? Where does it end?

I brought up the prostate thing to my boyfriend and he seemed kinda shy(was a shocker) about it but kinda sounded like he wanted to try, and of i can please him 1/2 as good as he do me i don't mind at all
But my question is, how far up is the prostate? Ive noticed from oral that when im playing with his balls theres a spot just under them i press on and he likes is so i wonder if thats close to the prostate?
Just a inch or 2 and do i rub it or just press on it?
Thanks in advance ZopiclonrBandit lol

The prostate is just a few inches up the butt, can be reached with fingers.
Ie if your guy is facing you, insert middle and ring finger with the palm facing you, and rub by curving your fingers towards you, applying more pressure when going down then when going up.
When using toys use an angle that allows for applying pressure in that area, normally toys that bend are best for beginners.

I feel like I need to insert some HR into this thread.

Here's a video on proper condom usage. Very informative and educational.

NSFW:

Virgins are funny
Not as funny as the poor buttsex addict.

Did You know that there is a kind of museum at a Washington Hospital. There you will find on display all the different objects that were surgically removed from inside the buttsex addict's bowels. This is for the benefit (and great amusement) of med-students...not open to the public. Yet.

More on the dangers of buttsex addiction. Beware of the escalating need for increasingly radical bum-insertions - what medical professionals refer to as "Anal Instrumentation". Don't let this happen to you. From the Med-Science Journals:

A 20-year-old homosexual man presented with a rectal "oven mitt," which was removed transanally. His partner used a wooden stick to introduce the glove through the patient's anus. [Losanoff JE at el. J Emerg Med. 1999 Jan-Feb;17(1):31-3.]

Condoms as a method of preventing STIs
Unreliable. Not rated for anal sex. Buttsex addiction always escalates. It is brutal. No condom is strong enough. Look here - what kind of condom could have protected this poor man:

A homosexual man fashioned a narrow tube, using cartridge paper, and with the aid of a pencil introduced one end of this tube, approximately 6 inches (15 cm.) in length, into his rectum. He then placed a lighted firework into the end of the tube projecting out of his anus, with the result that a hole was blown through the anterior rectal wall.
[BUTTERS AG. An unusual rectal injury. Br Med J. 1955 Sep 3;2(4939):602–603.]

Last edited:
Not as funny as the poor buttsex addict.

Did You know that there is a kind of museum at a Washington Hospital. There you will find on display all the different objects that were surgically removed from inside the buttsex addict's bowels. This is for the benefit (and great amusement) of med-students...not open to the public. Yet.
There is no end to your latency.

When using toys use an angle that allows for applying pressure in that area,
Beware of buttsex toy addiction. Eventually people no longer want to take it back out. Just leave it in the bum permanently.
Look here:

Buzzard and Waxman reported the removal of a plastic vibrator from the rectum of a 65-year-old man who had had it in his rectum for 6 months and even traveled around the world with it.
[Buzzard AJ, Waxman BP. A long standing, much travelled rectal foreign body. Med J Aust 1979;1(13):600.]

Last edited:
There is no end to your latency.
What does that mean? Am I secretly turning into some kind of buttsex aficionado. My expertise is growing faster than you can ride a bicycle. Please take good care. Don't start putting bicycle tires into your bum. Like this poor addict:

Cooper described a 33-year-old homosexual patient with a 14 inch-long sand-filled bicycle tube in his rectum.
[Cooper NK. Rectal foreign body of record length? Med J Aust 1979;2(13):702]

Why are all your links from 20-65 years ago?

Derschieber, I'd recommend next time you shower, clean your ass real good. Dry off, lube up one or two of your fingers, and just start exploring your body.

I love all my BL buttsex addicts here :) No matter how far you have fallen, there is hope, and there is my tough love <3.
I will never give up on you, bringing the latest and most reliable factual scientific buttsex study result findings to shine a light on the dark, unspeakable horrors that can lurk in the world of the buttsex community (BSC).

links from 20-65 years ago

Research like this is no longer published in modern times, because buttsex addiction makes people crazy with hate and anger. Scientists get too many death-threats, Molotov cocktails through the windows, exploding cars, rooftop snipers etc...but I am fearless like this, also because the buttsex community (BSC) loves me, even though they hate me, and can never decide what to do. Also I am hidden in remote places among possums and bob-tailed lizards. Very hard to find.

The information is timeless. Old, new, buttsex addicts always do the same thing. Butting more and more crazy objects into the bum, until it explodes...or something else spectacularly messy. Stop before this happens to you. Taper off maybe like benzos. Do you think that could be a thing?

Hands off my buttsex and benzos, Derschieber.
I'm fiending for both right now tbph.