• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Buttsex

Hopefully my friend @mal3volent will be able to offer us some possible explanations for how this things happen.
Have you ever given/received anal sex? I'm a straight male and have had enormous pleasure with significant others doing anal play/sex.
Your arguments are completely redundant, as eloquently pointed out by many here, the risks can be mitigated to almost zero. Not everyone who does anal sex is doing it unprotected with strangers who have no restraint or sexual prowess to do it without damaging.
If you're talking anal rape, yes this is a very risky practice.
Do you enjoy regular vaginal intercourse? Are you male? Female? Straight i assume? I'm just trying to understand why you have this chip on your shoulder.

You're just like prohibition, which is the opposite of the spirit of this website: harm reduction when engaging in potentially risky practices.
Why are you even here if you're just going to say Don't do that! You are aware this is a drug forum? Do you use drugs? If you do, and you can't see the glaring hypocrisy, then you're absolutely willfully ignorant, which is the worst trait someone can possess in my opinion.
I'm sorry, though, i dont know you, and there could be some very valid reasons for your.... unreasonableness....
Anyone seen 1 man 1 jar?
Ouch
I have indeed! Now that is absolutely horrific and one example of how bum stuff.can be dangerous if you're not careful. Sticking large, hollow glass things up your arse is so stupid, and a terrible example of responsible anal play, which im sure the poster with the German sounding name i cant be bothered to recheck will enjoy jumping upon!

Anyone seen 1 man 1 jar?
Ouch

Yup. It wouldn't be as painful as it looks as beyond 4-6 inches into your rectum there are very few nerves. It was the SOUNDS of all that glass scraping together while he tried to pull out the shards that made me cringe. Plus every time he took a dump it would sting like a bitch and probably rip open scabs or stitches if he strained.
Plus, open wounds in an area where they will constantly be exposed to feces would surely lead to countless infections.

Yup. It wouldn't be as painful as it looks as beyond 4-6 inches into your rectum there are very few nerves. It was the SOUNDS of all that glass scraping together while he tried to pull out the shards that made me cringe. Plus every time he took a dump it would sting like a bitch and probably rip open scabs or stitches if he strained.
Plus, open wounds in an area where they will constantly be exposed to feces would surely lead to countless infections.
I can’t beleive how calm the guy is. An ass full of broken glass that’s pouring blood and he doesn’t make a sound.
Id be crying like a bitch.

I can’t beleive how calm the guy is. An ass full of broken glass that’s pouring blood and he doesn’t make a sound.
Id be crying like a bitch.

I can only think he was on drugs, like RC stims or meth (they make people really horny and do weird sexual things they normally wouldn't). Maybe just weed.
If it were me I'd definitely panic. You should never remove foreign objects stuck in you like that, it just causes more damage. I would have stayed squatted and carefully crab-walked to the nearest phone to call an ambulance. But then again, I'd never be stupid to stick something made of glass up my ass.

Oh god its when he's pulling out the shards that gets me! The file i saw didnt have sound. I think I'm glad...

Have you ever given/received anal sex? I'm a straight male and have had enormous pleasure with significant others doing anal play/sex.
Your arguments are completely redundant, as eloquently pointed out by many here, the risks can be mitigated to almost zero. Not everyone who does anal sex is doing it unprotected with strangers who have no restraint or sexual prowess to do it without damaging.
If you're talking anal rape, yes this is a very risky practice.
Do you enjoy regular vaginal intercourse? Are you male? Female? Straight i assume? I'm just trying to understand why you have this chip on your shoulder.

You're just like prohibition, which is the opposite of the spirit of this website: harm reduction when engaging in potentially risky practices.
Why are you even here if you're just going to say Don't do that! You are aware this is a drug forum? Do you use drugs? If you do, and you can't see the glaring hypocrisy, then you're absolutely willfully ignorant, which is the worst trait someone can possess in my opinion.
I'm sorry, though, i dont know you, and there could be some very valid reasons for your.... unreasonableness....

I have indeed! Now that is absolutely horrific and one example of how bum stuff.can be dangerous if you're not careful. Sticking large, hollow glass things up your arse is so stupid, and a terrible example of responsible anal play, which im sure the poster with the German sounding name i cant be bothered to recheck will enjoy jumping upon!

Nice post man. Derschieber is just a troll though. He's not being serious. I read his posts as entertainment only.

Well i never would, and haven't here. I think due to their stance on anal sex and homophobic remarks, i would take from that information this person doesn't identify as gay.

Ohhh! Sorry, I guess I didn't read back far enough through the posts. I apologize.

P.S. Well he can fuck right off because we are all inclusive and non-judgmental here and nobody wants to hear his ignorant homophobia.

Nice post man. Derschieber is just a troll though. He's not being serious. I read his posts as entertainment only.
Thanks. Yeah i assume so too, but I had some 3fpm earlier, so even on the off chance this person is for real, it's no big chore to rant righteously for now!
Thank you though. Unfortunately single at the moment so I'm missing all aspects of sex and physical closeness and intimacy!

And I thought we were friends, and here you go, stabbing me in the back :cry: and telling lies about me.
We can go back to serious if you like.

No, no. I just said your posts are entertaining. That's called a compliment.

I think it's called a Pump or Pumping Party -- trebling or quadrupling the size of ones booty is the primary objective, apparently

Oh my gosh I need some ass/pussy soon! It created an image of a certain woman I used to know and the fun times we had with clear plastic speculums! Fuck I miss her dearly.