• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax? Is it euphoric to you?

Is Xanax euphoric for you?

• Yes

Votes: 233 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 266 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kokaino said:
Move on up!!

temazepam is way better, most that have tried both will tell u the same. In fact, many who have tried temazepam and a good number of others will often tell u its probably the best benzo.
I would agree with that.

^
Ive tried temazepam, but I still prefer alprazolam... though ive never had more then 30mg temazepam

I dont use benzos for recreation though, just on comedowns or for a bit of relief in stressful situations, thats all theyre good for really

But I definitely prefer alprazolam over temazepam for anxiety relief

Used to be extremely euphoric, was and still is my favorite benzo. But it doesn't really do too much for me in terms of recreational value anymore unless I take 4 or so mg.

I have bad anxiety and I pretty much hate xanax. It helps with the anxiety greatly, and provides a nice calm and relaxing feeling but I wouldn't necessarily describe it was euphoric. Unfortunately those effects last for about ~45 minutes which is why I don't like xan.

I prefer long-acting benzos at medicinal doses to help with my GAD.

Jamshyd said:
Xanax is the worst benzo for me. It makes me feel stupid and retarded and sleepy and heavy as lead. If anything, it is dysphoric!

same here. plus it makes me a total bitch. i hate xanax, but honestly, i hate most benzos.

InTheZone614 said:
same here. plus it makes me a total bitch. i hate xanax, but honestly, i hate most benzos.

Yeah, I forgot about the bitch part. ;)
I think anything that makes me tired turns me into a bitch.
I'm liking Vicodin right now for benzos... it doesn't put me to sleep or make me a bitch or give me a panic attack... it chills me out and makes me focused.

Last edited:
It used to be incredibly euphoric for me. I would often spend large amounts of money shopping for nonsense shortly after taking a couple milligrams.

3-4 years later of intermittent, infrequent use, i no longer get the euphoric effect (which sucks). Just puts me to sleep anymore. I compare it to opioid naivete and that first time you take it......... the best. Nothing compares. I use xanax only now for extreme acute anxiety.

Never.

The only thing benzos ever do to me is make me black out. Even on small doses, I just can't remember anything that happened.

shit man, now i duno if i wanna take mine.... i have 6 .25mils... and only time ive ever done xanny was yesterday and i hadnt slept for 2 days when i took 3 .25s.... next thing i knew i was asleep at my uncles til midnight, and i aparantly came downstairs and talked to them twice, and talked to my da on the phone.... dont remember any of it at all. weird shit. I was callin my dad a liar and ended up betting him 20 bucks that he never called me yeterday... i open my phone and see that we talked for 2 mins haha WTF

just acquired myself a gram of cocaine and 30, 0.5 alprazolam tablets. oh man, im in for two fun nights :)

go figure....... I took 1mg. alprazolam earlier and it gave me astonishing euphoria. It's been quite some time since it had that effect on me......

yes and no when i first time i took it..... it kinda was but now its just a add on when i take subs.... which is like every day but i can't find any bars sooooo i am S.O.L

I've only ever taken Xanax once, and that was when I was coming down off of Coke.

But MAN, that shit made me feel like a million dollars! Almost better than X.

xanax or any other benzo's are not euphoric at all for me.
There useful for stimulant comedowns and nice when mixed with opiates.
But thats it for me:\

Yes, I agree, Xanax is the crack of benzos. They kick in with a slight lift in mood immediatly, which is great, but you do feel that little bit of depression (or rather, emptiness) an hour later. Emotionless, zombielike, or as I call it, "the way I feel right now".

Still, they are invaluable for so many things, and I would hate not having them.

Status
Not open for further replies.