• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax? Is it euphoric to you?

Is Xanax euphoric for you?

• Yes

Votes: 233 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 266 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya if you snort like 30 mgs you get nice and worm and dont care about anything... witch is a bad thing

^30mgs???? of alprazolam(xanax). are you crazy? you must have a HUGE tolerance to it. maybe you mean 3mgs, that would make more sense.

The only good thing I can imagine about snorting 30mg of Xanax is that you would probably black out well before you had to taste the drip.

I can't even remember what I originally voted for on this one, but it really depends. It's more euphoric for me if I'm up and moving around doing shit, and it puts a smile on my face and makes every ray of sunshine feel like it was meant just for me. If I'm just sitting around doing nothing and playing video games, all it does is put me to sleep.

im a benzo lover from way back, ive been prescribed everything from xanax to klonopin to librium and have tried rohypnol, temazepam, valium and ativan. 2mg of xanax feels great to me i have a slight tolerance because these days im on 1mg of klonopin daily. xanax is defientley euphoric to me, and so is klonopin and valium

either i black out or just get sedated no euphoria. potentiates morphine a bit if u take a small dose like .5 mg

Benzos are a relativley new thing to me and the euphori i get from taking xanax is varry pleasant. To me its as close as i get to the warm fealing of dope when mixed with my subs. I get a lil "rush" almost when i feal them coming on, but now i have sliped myself into another addiction and am trying to slowly tapper off but find its much harder to do then i thought.

Benzos are a relativley new thing to me and the euphori i get from taking xanax is varry pleasant. To me its as close as i get to the warm fealing of dope when mixed with my subs. I get a lil "rush" almost when i feal them coming on, but now i have sliped myself into another addiction and am trying to slowly tapper off but find its much harder to do then i thought.

How long have you been on them?

probly about a good 2 months and some change with dosage ranging from 2mg at the begingin to around 4-6mg now. but like i said im trying to tapper todays doseage was 5mgs. What about yourself.

Xanax, no matter how much I do has never done a thing for me. I was a little disappointed because for a while there it was the hottest thing around and a friend of mine actually did so much over so long he had to go to the ER because he just got wacked - hearing a constant buzzing, not feeling like himself ever, on or off it. He moved away I don't know if the issues ever resolved, I'm assuming eventually they did but it just boggled my mind that he got so hooked because I never got so much as a faint thrill.

probly about a good 2 months and some change with dosage ranging from 2mg at the begingin to around 4-6mg now. but like i said im trying to tapper todays doseage was 5mgs. What about yourself.

I was on kpins for a month. .05 twice a day. Made me mad depressed during the day now i am on xanax .05 four times a day, which i find is way better.
That's been for two months now.

Not at all.

I take it. Forget that I take it. And then it messes up my mood the following day or several days.

Benzos aren't for me =o

Yes! Definitely euphoric!
It's been SO hard to come by lately though..... I miss the old days.... Oh how I wish I still had a source for it like I did back then.

They suck, really they do. They just make me feel tired and 'dopey' (kinda ironic). I like opiads because I like the way they make me feel and how they take away all the physical pain I suffer from everyday. They will creep up on you tho, *sigh*...

I just get unconscious so don't really find it euphoric. Klonipin, either.

Unless you're anxious or in a panic state Xanax doesn't do much for your mood imo. Sure, it's a buzz, but not any buzz means euphoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.