• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xanax? Is it euphoric to you?

Is Xanax euphoric for you?

• Yes

Votes: 233 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 266 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drfeelgood1

Bluelighter
WHo feels that Xanax 2mg is euphoric?

However, the euphoria is very different than opiates...But is it still a mello-like euphoria?

Highly.

Xanax has given me some of the most intense experiences I ever had, outside of alcohol and psilocybin.

Yes, it provides me with a very mellow, giddy type feeling. Probably thrice more so than for most, due to it's assistance in easing anxiety and esteem.

Mixed with alcohol, even more so, but due to the nature of my alcohol consumption, and my tendency to keep popping bars, well...it's a very very good feeling of calmness which I rarely achieve even with the finest MDMA experience..

If I don't black out, of course. But just because I don't remember isn't to say I didn't enjoy myself, as reports tend to state.

yes, it's definitely euphoric. Especially if you only take it once in a blue moon in high doses.

Thats hard to do though when it's in your cabinet every morning.
Just some advice, dont let a doc, or anyone, convince you long-term benzo use is perfectly healthy, as mine did....

Calm, serene, peaceful, all is right with the world, everything is alright, gently falling asleep and waking up and zipping out the door without having to puke or pry my eyes open.

That sounds like euphoria to me.

yes, i love xanax and its definitely euphoric although not as euphoric as alcohol or weed. but after last night, i have to say i find valium to be the most euphoric benzo. i was ridiculously high off 30 mg last night. i can't believe so many people don't find benzos recreational, for me they are among my favorite recreational drugs.

i heard tolerance is built fast... so maybe if you stop taking it for few weeks, everything is back to normal or what ?

i can't say i feel 'euphoria' from xanax.. but as time goes on, i learn to appreciate the different aspects of the drug.

it's not a pure, simple and bold euphoria like the one i get from opiates.

but it's extremely pleasant. i feel like im partially weightless when i take it

Valium said:
i can't say i feel 'euphoria' from xanax.. but as time goes on, i learn to appreciate the different aspects of the drug.

it's not a pure, simple and bold euphoria like the one i get from opiates.

but it's extremely pleasant. i feel like im partially weightless when i take it

on 7 mg of xanax i felt like i was floating. however, such high doses leave me with a hangover in the morning and arent really necessary to enjoy myself. i know what you mean about the euphoria not being bold. its more like the drug is overall very relaxing and pleasant and this feeling is coupled with a slight euphoria. overalll it can be quite enjoyable. however, if a powerful warm euphoria is what youre seeking then benzos aren't the right drug. if benzos provided this kind of euphoria they would be among the best recreational drugs out there but theyd also be far more addictive.

I never found xanax to be euphoric at all in fact it's about my least favorite benzo. I never liked the feeling of it at all.

Id rather temazepam or clonazepam any goddamn day.

i miss having access to temazepam but as fun as it was, its the only benzo that has ever made nauseas. do you get that with temazepam?

burn out said:
i miss having access to temazepam but as fun as it was, its the only benzo that has ever made nauseas. do you get that with temazepam?

No temazepam never made me nauseous at all even in high doses. I often used it to kill off the nausea from a hangover (as well as the other shitty hangover effect's) and it worked quite nicely for that purpose.

Unfortunately i no longer have access to temazepam either. I used to be able to get load's of those 30mg cap's but i can't get any now.

paranoid android said:
No temazepam never made me nauseous at all even in high doses. I often used it to kill off the nausea from a hangover (as well as the other shitty hangover effect's) and it worked quite nicely for that purpose.

Unfortunately i no longer have access to temazepam either. I used to be able to get load's of those 30mg cap's but i can't get any now.

yes benzos are great for hangovers. its like getting drunk again only without the negative affects.

Status
Not open for further replies.