• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is there to do during lockdown apart from drink?

caredig yn mynd yn fuck eich hun, llawer o ffrind diolch

having said that, I definitely prefer the lakes to snowdonia :)

but in general, Wales is far more beautiful than England. imho
True, Wales has a hell of a lot to offer. Not just it terms of edible sex toys.

Indeed you're right.
Welsh rabbit is worth it though :p

That second one I have to admit is quite depressing. I’m seeing more and more ivdu’s presenting, and the plight is often disturbing, abusive or violent. More often than not, female.

Life is grim at times and I have to remind myself I’m very much at a privileged position.

caredig yn mynd yn fuck eich hun, llawer o ffrind diolch
Garedig ewch i fuck eich hun hefyd yn idiot cefais fy rhwygo gan rai fuckers Cymraeg

Having said all that, ta google translate, I'd still love to go sewin fishing down there at night.

Garedig ewch i fuck eich hun hefyd yn idiot cefais fy rhwygo gan rai fuckers Cymraeg

Having said all that, ta google translate, I'd still love to go sewin fishing down there at night.
yeah there's cunts everywhere eh so let's hate the whole world, sorry you got hurt though - where and why?

we happen to live right by a sewin river

That's in England? I mean I guess, because it seems to be the highest mountain on the island,
but damn. Does not look like England at all
what do you think England looks like?!?

There's views like that within half an hour drive in 3 directions from where i was brought up, which is supposedly a massive plain, and probably similarly close to most places i've lived. except norfolk which is flat as fuck but the beaches and cuteness of the architecture make up for it.

urgh my drinking is really getting out of hand. had a horrendous week with some personal stuff. my stomach erosion is giving me gyp but am just drinking a fuckton of peptac to allow me to drink. i decided ages ago i wanna go back to complete abstinence so why the fuck can't i just do it grrrr.

There's views like that within half an hour drive in 3 directions from where i was brought up, which is supposedly a massive plain, and probably similarly close to most places i've lived. except norfolk which is flat as fuck but the beaches and cuteness of the architecture make up for it.
not the plain, I mean the foreground of the picture.

urgh my drinking is really getting out of hand. had a horrendous week with some personal stuff. my stomach erosion is giving me gyp but am just drinking a fuckton of peptac to allow me to drink. i decided ages ago i wanna go back to complete abstinence so why the fuck can't i just do it grrrr.
was wondering where you were! I made the mistake of drinking K cider on Sunday. I felt awful yesterday.

not the plain, I mean the foreground of the picture.
that's what i meant too, check this and this then also not far away are the peak district, the lake district, yorkshire dales, and admittedly not england but snowdonia.

@Bella Figura hope you feel better today! i had 3 cans of K yesterday nearly made me sick but just drank a load of peptac and drank through it. not a good idea. my boyfriend will be back tomorrow so i will have to sort my shit out. and also the thing that sent me mental is hopefully going to be resolved-ish today so i have no excuse but its much easier to get into a bad habit than get out of it.

That second one I have to admit is quite depressing. I’m seeing more and more ivdu’s presenting, and the plight is often disturbing, abusive or violent. More often than not, female.

Life is grim at times and I have to remind myself I’m very much at a privileged position.
IVDUs gone up here a crazy amount over lockdown. It really is depressing.

I have a few erosions, as much as I detest omeprazole and wouldn’t take it long term, it does help settle down my stomach pain.

Well that, was fucking freezing. Got there and it started snowing an actual blizzard, then rain, then 2,000 mph winds that cut you like a knife.

Didn’t stay long unfortunately.

Did have a quick butchers round Beauvale Priory on the way home though. Lots of history for such a small place.

That looks nice!^

@MsDiz just curious as to why you wouldn't recommend long term? I take them regularly as well as my brother and father so just interested 🙂 if I'm redirecting a thread or that could u even pm me? Cheers

That looks nice!^

@MsDiz just curious as to why you wouldn't recommend long term? I take them regularly as well as my brother and father so just interested 🙂 if I'm redirecting a thread or that could u even pm me? Cheers
Well just to say it’s not only omeprazole, PPIs have been linked to dementia. I’ve read more than a few studies in regards to it and I wouldn’t take the chance. I use them when required and only as a last resort.

Looks like you just drove up a hill, got out and walked about 50 yards to take the picture.
The road runs literally along side it.

A9-F3-AFDC-B83-C-49-E7-A185-8-CDACB095-E12.png

🤷🏻‍♂️ got me out of the house for a couple of hours and saw some shit I haven’t seen before. All good for me.