• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is there to do during lockdown apart from drink?

honestly this is how i used to feel. and when you're used to using drugs over a long period of time, til rehab i'd never been an adult without a daily drug habit so i had no life experience of how to actually exist without drugs.

it took a long time and lot of work to be 'functioning properly' clean cos you have to build up your emotional resilience and coping mechanisms. for 9 months my recovery was more than a full time job, but after putting the groundwork in, i can without a doubt say that til i started drinking again i was functioning better than i ever had while using.

I don't think I'd be accepted in a rehab as I don't have a physical addiction. But the psychological dependence/addiction is something I've had to live with for 20 years. I recently confessed to some family members about it, which was a weight off my chest, but still don't have the coping mechanisms as I have little else in life to live for or motivate me.

I hope you can stay on the straight and narrow :)

I don't think I'd be accepted in a rehab as I don't have a physical addiction. But the psychological dependence/addiction is something I've had to live with for 20 years. I recently confessed to some family members about it, which was a weight off my chest, but still don't have the coping mechanisms as I have little else in life to live for or motivate me.

If you can think it, there’s a club, group, social support network and a fan art section. Don’t be so easily dissuaded.

i'm pretty sure you would be, but probably not a publically funded one. i didn't even try to get an NHS bed, my parents had to pay out of pocket and then i sold my house to pay them back.

but, as LNS said, there are loads of avenues for support outside of rehab. have you tried any meetings like NA or SMART? the drugs services should also offer groups you can attend if you can hack being an addict according to your medical records- i was worried it would stop me being prescribed zopiclone and diazepam when i needed it, which occasionally i genuinely do, but so far drs have been understanding.

i hope so too. i think i won't go back to crack and smack though the relapse statistics suggest its still possible that that's how i'll die. i think i am over my phase last week of wanting to shoot smack, i think that was due to some personal shit i had going on.

I've been accepted to many, without dependency, and never had to exaggerate my use. It can be good to get away for a while. Their treatment methods, im not so hot on and I think can often make situations worse

Usually for cases like us they just move you thru detox in 1-3 days and you get less comfort meds.

was the chair back broken off to start or did the sheer force of his backwards trajectory destroy it?

the more i look at this photo, the more questions it raises.

why is there no booze in it? are we to assume those plastics bottles were used as receptacles or have these guys been on something else?

what is that next to the yoga guys left foot? it appears to defy gravity. also, the contents of that guys pocket appears to defy gravity. is he wearing a denim coloured shirt tucked in, or a onesie?

what sort of table and chair is that? this is not standard outdoor furniture.

what is up with the bars in the background? given the metal sheeting behind them, it seems like overkill. i don't think i've ever been anywhere with bars like that higher than waist height. where the fuck is this?

did you take this photo @F.U.B.A.R. i need answers!!

the more i look at this photo, the more questions it raises.

why is there no booze in it? are we to assume those plastics bottles were used as receptacles or have these guys been on something else?

what is that next to the yoga guys left foot? it appears to defy gravity. also, the contents of that guys pocket appears to defy gravity. is he wearing a denim coloured shirt tucked in, or a onesie?

what sort of table and chair is that? this is not standard outdoor furniture.

what is up with the bars in the background? given the metal sheeting behind them, it seems like overkill. i don't think i've ever been anywhere with bars like that higher than waist height. where the fuck is this?

did you take this photo @F.U.B.A.R. i need answers!!

🤣 No, I found it on't net. But I've been asking myself the same questions, particularly the lack of booze on the table.

They're probably spice heads.

On a related note, my daughter went out on the piss yesterday for the first time since lockdown and to save money, she washed out an old handheld bottle and filled it with supermarket vodka for topping up her drinks at the pub. Genius...

Am I the only one seeing a glass bottle between two plastic ones?

Getting serious Russian vibes from the pic.

Am I the only one seeing a glass bottle between two plastic ones?

Getting serious Russian vibes from the pic.

Aye, you could be right there. As for the plastic bottles, perhaps my daughter had been drinking with them...

What is there to do during lockdown apart from drink?

In the past months I used absolutely no drugs at all, no alcohol, I've quit. I got serious about covid and sved some money and increased it some more..

I had 3 village water wells built in rural Africa, 2000 people are drinking my safe nearby drinking water instead of having to walk back and forth for 6-8 hours to get water animals shat and died in, for your kids to get sick and die from.

I inspired folks at the Shroomery, before it went down, and collected enough moolah for us to have a Shroomery Well built in some village in Uganda so they wont have to drink from shit creek.
Maybe after we are back online more will give and we can get more done.

I also had 28 high yielding fruit trees planted at 28 orphanages, each tree within 3 years will start producing fruit and before long each tree will produce the nutritious value of 6 goats a year per orphanage.

I did a coaching course and now am a certified Youth Coach able to help in particular immigrant teens to either stay oin the right path or find their way back to it.

Set up some websites for that because a lot of coaching will have to happen online in covid time.

I became a registered author and published 2 books internationally.

None of this at all will be done, at all, if you drink, or in my case squirt dissociatives up your butt whenever you have recovered tnough for another session.

So in short...

Helped with Covid - Like A Boss!
2000 drink my water - Like A Boss!
1500 orphans fed sustainably - Like A Boss!
28 trees planted - Like A Boss!
Became a coach - Like A Boss!
Started websites - Like A Boss!
Regged author - Like A Boss!
Twice published - Like A Boss!
Eating healthy - Like A Boss!
Lost 25 lbs - Like A Boss!
Quit all drugs - Like A Boss!
Self Promotion - Like A Boss!
Count on it - Like A Boss!

What is there to do during lockdown apart from drink?​

In the past months I used absolutely no drugs at all, no alcohol, I've quit. I got serious about covid and sved some money and increased it some more..

I had 3 village water wells built in rural Africa, 2000 people are drinking my safe nearby drinking water instead of having to walk back and forth for 6-8 hours to get water animals shat and died in, for your kids to get sick and die from.

I inspired folks at the Shroomery, before it went down, and collected enough moolah for us to have a Shroomery Well built in some village in Uganda so they wont have to drink from shit creek.
Maybe after we are back online more will give and we can get more done.

I also had 28 high yielding fruit trees planted at 28 orphanages, each tree within 3 years will start producing fruit and before long each tree will produce the nutritious value of 6 goats a year per orphanage.

I did a coaching course and now am a certified Youth Coach able to help in particular immigrant teens to either stay oin the right path or find their way back to it.

Set up some websites for that because a lot of coaching will have to happen online in covid time.

I became a registered author and published 2 books internationally.

None of this at all will be done, at all, if you drink, or in my case squirt dissociatives up your butt whenever you have recovered tnough for another session.

So in short...

Helped with Covid - Like A Boss!
2000 drink my water - Like A Boss!
1500 orphans fed sustainably - Like A Boss!
28 trees planted - Like A Boss!
Became a coach - Like A Boss!
Started websites - Like A Boss!
Regged author - Like A Boss!
Twice published - Like A Boss!
Eating healthy - Like A Boss!
Lost 25 lbs - Like A Boss!
Quit all drugs - Like A Boss!
Self Promotion - Like A Boss!
Count on it - Like A Boss!

You have shamed us all. Fantastic work mate!! (y)