• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought a good generalization for a poll would be "Over-The-Counter drugs". That's why I came to this website, though i suppose either prescription drugs or legal highs covers that as well...

I was researching information on my prescription meds as I've been on large quantities for over 9 years and was concerned about the effects they may be having on my body.

Pain meds I take: Fentanyl 75 mg/phr patch; Zomorph (Slow release morphine) 660mg per day; Oxycodone/Oxynorm (quick release morphine) up to 480mg per day; Oramorph (morphine medicine) up to 100ml per day; Tramadol 50mg x 8 daily; Dihydracodeine 60mg x 8 daily; Codeine 60mg x 6 daily; Paracetamol 500mg x 8 daily.

I am also on chemotherapy every week for over 5 years, Adcortyl, Augmentin, Buscopan, Cyclizine, Colchicine, Diclofenac, Diazepam, Domperidone, Ferrous sulphate, Folic acid, Instillagel, Lactulose, Lansoprazole, Metronidazole, Omeprazole, Senna, and Triamcinilone Hydrochloride - think that's everything! :)

Newb here but been lurking the site for years. DOB caused a visit back to the site. This site helped out quite a bit and tons of encouragement was given. During that time it was nice to hear that 26 hours would pass and normality would begin again.

Last edited:
I wasn't really research a 'dug' in particular. I am 'in recovery,' so to speak as I had an addiction to opiates, almost had an alcohol problem with drinking heavily per evening to dull out the opiate cravings (was not on enough suboxone but have now had it increased). So thus, was more interested in learning more about addiction n recovery; the different opinions and perspectives and so forth. I found it interesting reading other people's experience of addictions, difficulties in recovery and ways in which they find to overcome them. I found it lovely to 'meet' like-minded people. Anyway I've wrote enough here so will stop now :)

All the best
Evey :) xxxx

o0o0o w0w o0o0o

0ld Thread here but what a great thread none the less,
So when I joined I was searching Pharms, Shrooms and Benzos! Short story of my life.

<3

When I joined, I was a pharmaceutical junkie with a taste for psychedelics. I found BL at the time when I found out about all the lovely psychoactive plants readily available online (Moreso at the time, tragically). Within three years, I was a full-time, reclusive, Drug Geek.

I had read a lot of info on here before i joined but i was researching dmt when i joined

I can't remember what first brought me here. It was a long time ago. I think it had a different TLD, as well as a completely different theme.

Hi I was directed to this site by a friend. He mentioned it was greatly appreciated by everyone who's been posting for information about recovering from a drug habit..I myself was an opioid addict for over 5 yrs. I'm using the methadone. Currently down to just 15mls a day so won't be long till I'm free again

in 2008 i had already researched everything, hell i'd already been locked up over drug-related shit at that point.

I've researched everything here from methamphetamine to kratom, but mostly opiates and opioids.
~O.p.8

I've been looking around on here for over a year but when I signed up (just now) I was researching heroin. I have a lot of friends who do it so I guess it interests me. I'm a curious person.

Short and sweet. Ethylphenidate last night. What a fucking horrid excuse of a stimulant... I spent 6 hours stood at my door with a baseball bat, sweating, shaking and thinking people were coming to get me. No, never again. Flip side, about an hour ago I dropped 1200mg gabapentin. Never felt so fucking chilled. Euphoria, slight stimulating buzz and the feeling of blood rushing through my veins. Seriously recommend giving it a go on a nasty come down peeps. Shit, I might even pop on a regular day. Cushdy. I got 600mg left. Happy days. Not so short haha. Cheers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.