• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try anything once.. If I like it,I'll do it again.. Needless to say.. Weed hates me.. So I'm on the meth every week.. I love good mdma but my all time favorite was the shaman's dust..��

From my understanding, it's a research chemical that mimics the effects of cocaine. The name Synthcaine, however, seems to be a mix of various chemicals that varies by vendor. I've done some investigating but have yet to actually try it because I wanted to check here for trip reports.
If your talking about the stuff I call "press" witch is basically shit coke just a load of chemicals pressed together, it'll be no more than 5-8% pure at the most. I wouldn't waste your time or money mate.

I was looking for data on both RC's and MDMA but could only tick one on poll so chose RC

Opiates (Heroine, Roxy, Oxy etc.) And found all the answers I was looking for, every time.

2-methyl-2-butanol is how I stumbled here. It's a research chemical. Later it was MDxx (MDA, MDMA, MDEA, ect). Then it was nootropics and more research chemicals like the 2C-x (2C-I, 2C-D, 2C-C, ect) and others.

im surprised that research chems werent number 1, lol its the only drugs that we know so little about and theres so many of them with so little info. still trying to figure out the difference between 4-ho-dpt 4-aco-dpt and 5-meo-dpt and why some vendors just say dpt without specifying.

Greetings fellow travelers, new to B.L. forum. I've been lurking around for awhile now and decided to register. I have 40 years of experience of the trial and error verity with pretty much everything except maybe " toad licking ". I still love to partake but have slowed way down as years have gone by. What brought me here was those baffling subs. I suck around because I love reading about topics im well versed in. Many of times I wanted to comment but wasn't a member so I couldn't but now I can. So have fun but be safe. Thank All

Greetings fellow travelers, new to B.L. forum. I've been lurking around for awhile now and decided to register. I have 40 years of experience of the trial and error verity with pretty much everything except maybe " toad licking ". I still love to partake but have slowed way down as years have gone by. What brought me here was those baffling subs. I suck around because I love reading about topics im well versed in. Many of times I wanted to comment but wasn't a member so I couldn't but now I can. So have fun but be safe. Thank All

Glad you can back. Welcome to BL!

Meth I think lol actually dont really remember how i stumbled across the forum but glad I did

Did you find it?
Fentanyl is a very strong opiate and it does not cause so much euphoria.
It´s maybe 50 to 100 times stronger than morphine but it will mainly make you nod and sleepy.
They´ve come in patches and are often prescribed to cancer, last stage.
Being strong does not necessarily make it good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.