• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I just became a member, I've been reading posts on BL for years. I first came across BL when searching the web to find out what dosage of Adderall was considered dangerous. I think I'd consumed about 400 mg (twenty IRs - 20 mg each) over the past 24 hours. I spent all night pouring over any speed-related post I could find. Finally a member, I can say Thanks to everyone for sharing stories and thoughts! :D

I have been a lurker for quite a while and the bluelight community helped me to start my recovery from methamphetamine addiction. And to focus on my health and eventually to help other recovering addicts in my area. Meth has taken alot of lives in my area and I am glad I got out before it did anymore damage to my brain and body

When I decided to join and post I was researching heroin. What made me join however was the people and community here..its unlike anything else. everyone is super cool and intelligent and they just seem normal.

Wats up ! I found this site looking for ways to help a suboxone withdrawl and opiate WDs. Also trying to any info about opiates

Just became a member today, though I have been a loooooong time lurker. Most of the time in the past research it has been all about opiates.. Heroin, Oxy/Hydro, and many other prescription drugs. As the poster above says... Opiate Monster!!! I'll be your friend as a fellow opiate lover.

I've also done a good bit of searching on benzos, even checked out other drugs that I don't use as I love the wealth of knowledge available.

Not without a couple benzos.

Then there's always time, you can just give it time.

I saw Black Opium Incense sticks and wanted to info. Really epic site. I'll come here for all my info needs. Mainly for prescription anti-depressants and sleeping meds xD

Adderall and Xanax. Xanax, primarily; my doc accidentally prescribed XR when I'm supposed to have IR for panic attacks and I was trying to figure out the best way to get an instant effect. Been lurking ever since.

Hello, my name is Dave, and I'm an electronics/IT technician

Kinda funny, haven't logged in since the day I joined over 4 years ago. I was researching info after tripping nuts off of coricidin, and now I'm back cause I just tried Ecstasy for the first time and currently on some oxy because I wanna sleep good tonight

Here to read about others experiences on heroin/opiates. I'm 26 and have been so high and so low for many years on party drugs mainly cocaine and ecstasy, and after only getting into opiates recently I can't believe what I have been missing out on all this time...I don't know whether I am weird or not but ever since I was a little kid I have always thought about shooting up heroin, I remember seeing some poster when I was like 8 with this really gaunt, sick looking guy with a message underneath telling kids not to do H, ever since I was always fascinated by doing it, I have dreams about it and even though I have only experienced mild opiates (tramadol, codeine and a small amount of H with a joint) I am so looking forward to trying this marvelous stuff in all its glory!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.