• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I must say I love the forum and the information it has to offer.. I love to research compounds and to help guide the uninformed.

I have researched many substances with hopes to research many more.
Cannabis, hash, opium, so many pharmaceuticals(adderall, benzos, painkillers, muscle relaxers, seroquel), LSD, mushrooms, salvia(the good extracted powder kind), cocaine, pure MDMA and ecstacy pills(which in itself were usually laced with many other things, usually heroin), Bromo-Dragonfly, 25i, and on the way is bk-2c-b, mt-45, diclazepam, and flubromazepam which hopefully is arriving today.
I would love to research some of the 2-C's, DMT, 4acetoxyDMT, ayuhausca, mescaline and some other RC's that I just can't think of ATM.

Hope to share knowledge with all of you.

I've researched plenty of things on BL before I joined. Nothing in specific at that particular moment of joining, other than to thank everyone for the information, and to spread good vibes, since I've received so many through knowledge and wisdom of others with similar experience. :) <3

ecstacy pills(which in itself were usually laced with many other things, usually heroin

They most certainly didn't have heroin in them, trust me.
Heroin has a market of its own, also the amount it would take to be orally active would mean the dealers are losing money by cutting their drugs with other drugs that have value.
So an expensive cut, that could just be sold on itself isn't going to be found in your Ecstasy pills.

Ah true when I was taking them I definitely was not an expert. I figured the brown chunks in them were heroin since before I was start rolling I always got a great opium like feeling. I wish I knew everything that was in them, sometimes they would have red, blue and green specs in em. But I alwayd felt amazing from the MDMA in them, and also this from 2002-2006 era.

Hello! I am new to joining but have looked on here many of times without joining..I am interested in anything and everything that has to do with all ADHD drugs, specifically Adderall, as well as Valium and Ativan. If someone could guide me in the right place that would be great=D

Ah true when I was taking them I definitely was not an expert. I figured the brown chunks in them were heroin since before I was start rolling I always got a great opium like feeling. I wish I knew everything that was in them, sometimes they would have red, blue and green specs in em. But I alwayd felt amazing from the MDMA in them, and also this from 2002-2006 era.

The brown chunks were most likely the MDMA :)

They most certainly didn't have heroin in them, trust me.
Heroin has a market of its own, also the amount it would take to be orally active would mean the dealers are losing money by cutting their drugs with other drugs that have value.
So an expensive cut, that could just be sold on itself isn't going to be found in your Ecstasy pills.

This was one of the first things I learned upon joining ed way back when
Then I figured out what a meth bomb was, ugh

And discovered pure mdma and didn't eat another roll until last summer and oh boy was it amazing

Yeah you're right they probably were pure brown rocks, but just confused on the other stuff in then but they sure as well were a lot stronger than the "molly" out there.

Oxycontin

Opiates my weakness also

Hi I was bored couldn't sleep. Found this site looking up info on Dilaudid. Used it years ago. Was trying to find out if it's available in Australia. Interesting threads on the topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Been reading this site for years now, it always shows up on Google searches... so I finally decided to join today. Usually researching opiates when I come here, but also Kratom and Benzos. I've been an opiate user for 8 years, up until 3 weeks ago I had 17 months clean then I relapsed, been on a 3 week heroin binge since then.

First of all let me say hello to everyone here at bluelight, i've been educating myself and others on many topics by reading the forums here, i just had no internet forever so mobile web was my only option. finally after hours of sending and resending info im in! research varies for me from one day to the next, but my first use of the information on here was not only drug related but a medical topic as well. had a friend who bought a powder substance at the head shop called white lightning stain remover, anyone heard of this? i live in the middle of the u.s.a so im sure when it made it to my town it was already being outlawed many other places. after doing my homework i belive when it first got to the shelves it was very high purity mephadrone, and my was it unbeliveable, and not locked away in a lab at the d.e.a headquarters? i knew it wouldn last long. then it was replaced by radiance, not nearly as x like, and many times more speedy and much longer half-life. im certain this was m.d.p.v, thats what the rumor was after my favorite lil bodaiga got raided by the feds. so thats what lead me to bluelight, i hope we can learn from eachother, and gain wisdom together as we crawl, walk, or travel at warp speed thru this journey we call life.

I used the sight for years to research everything. Finally became a member. But I love opiates. Especially Fentanyl

Not about my drug, there's nothing on here about it as far as I can tell. It doesn't really fit under any of the categories except other.
I came here for the IV info.

Greetings, I am new and stumbled upon this place looking up "speedballing" My brother past away in Feb. of this year and I am very curious about how he may have felt...pain, discomfort and an easy slip into death. I love my brother and knew all about "his secret life" but would like to further find out more about what it is all about.

welcome to bl hey im just trying to get 50 posts
dw he'll forget the next morning ;)
whats your address

Status
Not open for further replies.