• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry about your brother. Was he a member of bluelight or did you just stumble here while researching? I believe overdosing on a speedball would be a calm and pleasant death. Hopefully someone more knowledgable can talk to you as well.

Not to the best of my knowledge. I am morbidly pleased to think he did not suffer. I stumble here on my own. Thank you

I've been coming to this site for years researching various drugs, methods of prep, ROA, bioavailability, and never really joined. So now I'm a greenlighter and I actually have something I think may be significant. I haven't searched (I must admit) to see if this topic has come up. Has anyone noticed that when you prep Crack for injection with either Lemmon juice or vinegar it now sizzles and foams. Been an addict for more than 35 years and this is something new to me. Never have seen this reaction before. Any feedback?

Hello my fellow blue lighters I've thrilled to finally be a member I've been returning to this page day after day for advice always makes me feel at ease and forgive me bc sometimes I tend to ramble, just trying to fit in being the new "kid" on the block...the past couple days been taking my suboxone first (the pills, IV route) then 3 footballs down the hatch and 2 Sublingually...for some reason it's not hyping me up and getting me as talkative as usuall just flat out borderline pass out...not quite sure why this is happening...imma healthy male, have numerous years of experience just other feedback from people who won't judge or be harsh is always greatly appreciated...my regime in as follows wake up , IV 8mg suboxone pills and 5 footballs, sometimes with a cup of coffee just not sure why all of a sudden the euphoria like effects were put to a hault.....I was a heavy opiate user for 10 years and just now over the past couple month began to fall in love with benzodiazepines .....any feedback would be great , just a. Newb Tryna get advice and keep enjoying this great site that was made...it's an early morning ritual I check it out.....hope this was submitted into the right thread because this is all new to me....I just feel as the Xanax aren't kicking in even with the sub, I'm dumbfounded....sorry for writing a novel thank you greatly for hearing me out. --again hopefully I haven't offended anyone with my information just trying to give u my history and gain advice----johnnybegoode

I was searching Oxymorophone 40 mgs 3x day, Norco 10/325 every 4 hours, Soma 4x a day, (which they are trying not to give) GABA 350 3x a day. Xanax if needed. Ambien 12.5. Needed!

i actually tried something last night.... Embarrassed ... Plugged an Oxy rubber gloved and all. Not good on the heart after 4 hours.BP 185/99 and pain from chest to spine, headache from hell. Popped an aspirin, took a BP med and a Xanax, felt better. It did keep me up and busy reading here till my battery died 2 am! Took night meds and went to sleep. I read that tooting would be nice, and that a 40 could last all day in tiny rails through out the day. Thant would be nice so I could stretch out my pain meds..

just explaining what I take. You may copy/move to other areas. Whereas I am a Noob here. Sorry to our Mods, but maybe can help others thinking about what I did.

thx all
~Just me here~

Alprazolam ODT or Nirivam

I was looking to see other people's experience with switching from alprazolam to alprazolam odt, I've known about this site for some years-finally decided to contribute-and to not just be a voyeur.

I believe I was researching MDMA and its analogue bk-MDMA, right after taking what I believe to be bk-MDMA at a festival. I'd never heard of it before and wanted to know the risks.

Can't recall if I've posted in this thread yet or not, but to be completely honest, I had stumbled upon this site searching many a substance, but the main thing that got me to sign up and stay was my desire to quit using opiates. Even though at first I was glorifying their use, the Recovery Support boards have helped me a lot and I don't see myself leaving anytime soon... :)

Luv ya BL <3

~Verri

I was researching various psychedelics, specifically phenethylamines (dom, doc)

I just joined, so this still applies. My interest primarily lies in legal highs and research chemicals, as I have already explored the majority of the traditional mainstream drugs. It's time to explore the fringes, the nooks and crannies in the woodwork.

I know it's old but it's a good thread question.
I was getting info on coke, witch is funny cos I don't realy do it anymore anyway. But I've got loads of info on other stuff since being on here, nice one BL.

I know it's old but it's a good thread question.
I was getting info on coke, witch is funny cos I don't realy do it anymore anyway. But I've got loads of info on other stuff since being on here, nice one BL.

I had hoped to find information on Synthcaine and other research chemicals that mimic the effects of coke. Have you come across any such data on this site, and if so, where would I find it (once I reach a rank where such forums are accessible to me, anyway)?

No, sorry, I can't say Ive found any info on synthcaine and thb I've never herd of it? What is it, just fake coke??

From my understanding, it's a research chemical that mimics the effects of cocaine. The name Synthcaine, however, seems to be a mix of various chemicals that varies by vendor. I've done some investigating but have yet to actually try it because I wanted to check here for trip reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.