• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Do You Sound Like EADD?

My ex hated the Brummie accent. He was from "black country" n apparently black country and Brummies didn't get on.....

Evey

we get on just fine, but black country folk hate being associated with birmingham; hence why the the metropolitan area is called the 'west midlands' and not 'greater birmingham'. brummies hate people thinking that we speak like black country folk. generally, whenever anyone takes the piss out of a brummie accent on tv or whatever they're actually doing a yam yam black country accent, birmingham accent is way softer than the black country one

Yeah the links were from years ago. I just need to find a suitable, short text, to read. Others must follow however!

What about a good film quote e.g. Sam L Jackson in Pulp Fiction- the bible (?¿) quote before he shoots people (The path of the righteous man....) :D
Or He's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy.

Actually quotes prob won't work you'd just end up changing accent or summit.

There'll be no voice recs from me. Hearing my own voice makes me cringe just way too much.....and I think I sound like a bit of a spide :X

I'd love to hear your enchanting Jamesy tones :p I'll find something to record once my throat re-moistens.

we get on just fine, but black country folk hate being associated with birmingham; hence why the the metropolitan area is called the 'west midlands' and not 'greater birmingham'. brummies hate people thinking that we speak like black country folk. generally, whenever anyone takes the piss out of a brummie accent on tv or whatever they're actually doing a yam yam black country accent, birmingham accent is way softer than the black country one

Yea that's basically what my ex said. He was at a place called "Old Hill" near "Cradley Heath" I used to love travelling to Wolverhampton all the way down there but was bloody scared too. WOW things are fast down there....

My child's half brother (that she, of course, knows fuck all about, resides in Wolverhampton)

Evey

hahahahahaha

lol @ quoting me n stuff! You've a LOVELY, ace accent.... awh that's adorable! I love the Irish accent, though I've only ever gone to Southern Ireland (Dublin n somewhere on the outskirts in a BnB though I forgot the name) would like to go Limerick one day cause of Angela's Ashes...

Where in Northern Ireland are you, if you don't mind me asking?

PS: No one on EADD will EVER hear my voice lol....

Evey

North Coast. Near the Giant's Causeway and all that god stuff :)

I just read the last page of posts. I think it's pretty fun and more people should do it. We need a wee kick up in the arse hin here.

you've more chance of Birmingham's volcanco erupting than EVER hearing my voice on here.... and I don't mean me hahahahahaha....

Evey

Accents I hate:

Newcastle - Just sounds like deprived of oxygen at birth
Liverpool - as above
Scotland - missing a chromosome or three
Ireland - as charming as cancer
Wolverhampton - sounds like downs syndrome
Birmingham - as above
London - sounds like everyone really needs to go for a shit *RIGHT* now
Manchester - everything sounds like it's increasing in pitch and sounds like a question

To add, anyone that says "do you know what I mean?" automatically deserves a punch to the optic nerve.

TD, you're voice is ACE, beautiful, lovely... I liked that.... I'll have to re-listen tomorrow sometime as drinking at mo, but what verse is that please?

I've wrote poetry (nothing major) just stuff to relieve emotions.... Only ever read Wilfred Owen, WW1 (who actually resided twenty minutes away from me), it had an immense affect on me. Anything to do with WW1 n WW2 has an affect on me because of the major suffering in what people went through. I cannot bear it, knowing they went through all that pain, torture, sorrow..... it's too much for words...

Anyway I'm waffling n going off-topic, sorry...

Evey

TD, you're voice is ACE, beautiful, lovely... I liked that.... I'll have to re-listen tomorrow sometime as drinking at mo, but what verse is that please?

I've wrote poetry (nothing major) just stuff to relieve emotions.... Only ever read Wilfred Owen, WW1 (who actually resided twenty minutes away from me), it had an immense affect on me. Anything to do with WW1 n WW2 has an affect on me because of the major suffering in what people went through. I cannot bear it, knowing they went through all that pain, torture, sorrow..... it's too much for words...

Anyway I'm waffling n going off-topic, sorry...

Evey
Evey,pet, I will personally let anyone off with any tangent, so long as they post their voice. Why not read something from Cheryl Cole's book ;)

Nope I only talk to people the old fashioned way, via phone LOL.... If ye want to know what I sound like ask Brimz or Raasy...

I sound a retard hahahaha

Evey