European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Do You Sound Like EADD?

I love your voice. You sound ever so posh!! <3

Not at all what I thought you would sound like. A lovely surprise. <3 =D

That's very kind of you <3 it's the west coast harshness in it i hate the most, whereas the the east coast ones are much softer.

Have you recorded your yet? - i love your mix of American /Scots and the energy in your voice :)

I was born in Co Durham, which makes me born in Co Durham, but yeah a Mackem. I have lived away from there for the past 5 years, an accent can change.

Nothing wrong with mackems, it's they geordies tackems you have to watch ;) :D

The Mackems would "make" the ship to be fitted out by the "Geordies", hence "mackem and tackem" ("make them" and "take them")

Really though, I hail from a part of Co Durham same as fastandbulbous and B9, which can not be called Geordie or Mackem. Our accents are softer, mine so soft that in all the city jumping i've done in past few years it's faded.

In my quite long career of dealing with geordies offshore or on sites, I can safely say the "take" bit is definitely true. :)

Dug out of retirement for Don (amongst others). Perhaps some of our more recent arrivals may wish to display their vocal talents to the world? Alternatively, y'all could belch or fart words and/or tunes if you'd prefer.

Interesting :)

Cant play them properly at mo, will later on lappy :)

PS: no one wi be hearing my voice. I sound right retarded. Sorry :)

Evey

Dug out of retirement for Don (amongst others). Perhaps some of our more recent arrivals may wish to display their vocal talents to the world? Alternatively, y'all could belch or fart words and/or tunes if you'd prefer.

Thank so much! <3

I really was not capable of finding this last night. Unfortunately, all of the old links have been removed or expired. I'll gladly record something again if others do ( ms lane, you need to!) and I would love for Sammy to do so. Sadie, I just want you to record so that you can show everyone that, when I say 'mongrel accent', I mean lovely :)

Should we read a set passage or pick some words of our own?

I tried listening to your recording, Don, but it wouldn't ket me. Maybe the thing's expired?

Evey

i sound nasally and brummie, not a great combination...
that said, for all the bad rep, everywhere you go people seem to love the brummie accent. maybe they're just laughing at me :(

Send a PM to pinkpapaver. She'll sort ya. Wit' a bit of an Ulster inflection.