• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Do You Sound Like EADD?

I've seen a few threads dotted around BL with voices...I'm not sure how to record mine and upload it. What about this site Don? is it any use?

http://vocaroo.com

I sound like a combo of...

ice-cube.jpg

char_boycie.gif

steve-irwin.jpg

44454_lg.gif

:)

Ditto. Well I've lost my accent but I've gained this weird hybred. Its an odd accent. But then, I've been told I'm an odd bird.

I'd say you sound Canadian - it's all about the aboot :D

Nar ya Lundun bottom boy;)I reckon ya sound jus like alan carr.
Cough cough!

Alan Carr is from the same part of Northampton I lived for many years. I definitely don't sound like him though. Definitely not :|

I'm sure I've still got recording of a few EADD folk knocking about. Definitely got Don singing something and pretty sure I've got Kara reciting his Ode to Jacqui Smith.

I think there was a sound recordings of our voices thread in here. Maybe it was the lounge?

Cherry sounds like she lives in a stamped address envelope - big mongrel accent ;)

Mongrel you say, sheesh!

I has no microphone. Possibly could do it via my phone using video/voice recording. Shall investigate.

Golly. You really have lost a lotta that Geordiosity, Cherry. You almost sound... normal 8o

I don't mean that you're trying to sound posh lol.

I mean it's what she'd sound like if she was trying to be posh.

Only joking, darln'. You knows I loves you :D

I bet you couldn't say that when angry, Cherry. An angry Geordie Lass making "Wheeeeeee!" noises and calling people "sugar bunch" would make me =D muchly though so next time you're feeling angry...

Ha! That would be funny to try and do actually.

Fuck off man sugar bunch, weeeee I canny be fucking bothered wi yeee like man'

Ha! That would be funny to try and do actually.

Fuck off man sugar bunch, weeeee I canny be fucking bothered wi yeee like man'

It's so easy to slip into geordie charver when writing it down. Anybody using the words 'cushtie', 'minted' or several other words with a geordie accent is generally to be avoided.

Actually my accent isn't too bad unless intoxicated as I'm actually from co Durham - a sort of rural geordie accent, much less harsh