• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Do You Sound Like EADD?

I mistakenly thought a Stoke lad I worked with was from Liverpool... Tis a strange accent yeah

nowadays a its very monotone local sounding don't have a great lot of people in my life these days so the is less richness to it so basic north yorkshire sounding with a slight liverpool/irish twang at times

Lol someone sounded black country is the father of me kid, I'm sure you don't sound ridiculous. Let us be your judge. Hah.

Evey

Try a Stoke-on-Trent accent for size! My family mostly come from the Potteries. It's sort of a bastard offspring of Brummie and Scouse, with dialect words that are unique to itself.

Without wanting to disrespect your lifestyle choice (or the little I understand of it), at least if people try to deride you by calling you stoke-on trent you can say yeah I am actually!

I feel your pain, I get mocked for how I say 'ghost', which is fairly normal considering where I'm from and where I lived for 24 years but noooo. This is from a brummie as well who will not admit she's starting to sound more and more Yorkshire-y every day

From Hull right? So, that would be "girst/grrst"?

I work in Sheffield and there they say "Gorst". Then at 5pm they talk about going "orm".

My ex (sorry, Felix) used to deliver a speech before we started warming up for nights out:

"Ner Waatouse, ner Throbbing Gristle, ner industrial music, ner Swans, ner Gira, ner GG Allin and ner Killin' Jerk. Erkaaay?"

Oh, how I miss those sweet tones from the banks of the Humber.

You fae stoke-on-trent ....bent , us cunts even in bonny scotland use that. Pretty shit tbh

I sound like a Glaswegain, simple as that. I talk real fast too so my fellows unionists struggle sometimes.

Love english, wales, or northern ireland for the matter accent on a tidy bit of front bum lol no but I do like it.

Unionists tend to struggle at the best of times in my experience. ;)

Sorry, that's not meant in any kind of nasty way. I've been in the company of Unionists who treated me like family and Republicans who treated me coldly. So people are people, and x sometimes equals o in these matters.

Most of the time I sound like 'wibble, wibble, wibble flip - fuck shit piss, fuck shit piss - cunt!' And that's on a good day ;)

That's not a million miles away from me.

My favourite voice isn't on here, but I was listening to it last night, and it could well have commanded me to do the most awful things without a single question.