Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

Mary Poppins said:
OH

and also anal about dishes as in, HATE it when people leave dirty dishes in actual sink, have to be rinsed off and stacked next to sink.... [/B]

I can definately agree there. Why the hell do people put dishes in the actual sink. Everytime i go to rinse out a dirty plate i have to take everything out of the sink or I will get all the filth off the plate onto the plates etc in the sink.

I am really anal about it. Why not just put it beside the sink so you have a nice, clean sink to rinse your shit, wash your hands in etc.

anyway, thats my 2c. Not really anal about much else. However, when people overly use cut down words in sms messages i get shitty as its hard to decypher. Shit like 'fshed agnmnt, wna met up' is finished assignment, wanna meet up

^^ I'm anal about the dirty dishes *in* the sink too. To wash up you have ot take them out anyway - and cold wet grimy dished do not appeal (funny how i'm prepared to go doofing and get dirty as but this bothers me!

If you need to soak - I fill it up with water and leave it to the side so the sink is still useable.

There ought to b a law about it.

Ok i dunno if this belongs in here or the WTF thread, but anywayz..

I was wondering if anyone is ANAL about the Opening of Packets of Chips/Sandboys/doritos Upsidedown ?

I had done this a few nights back and had a big ass Argument ( drug inducet Rant ) about it with a friend

Does this bother anyone eles, because they find it hadr to read the nutritional values of a packet of Cheese Supreme Doritios ????

I find it a bit WTF personally

ozbreaker said:
^^ I'm anal about the dirty dishes *in* the sink too. To wash up you have ot take them out anyway - and cold wet grimy dished do not appeal (funny how i'm prepared to go doofing and get dirty as but this bothers me!

If you need to soak - I fill it up with water and leave it to the side so the sink is still useable.

There ought to b a law about it.
Hear Hear!! I don't actually mind if it's one or 2 plates or cups, but not when it's a whole sink full of dishes, seriously fuckabout!

People at my work like to put every single goddamn dirty dish in the sink, then just when I've sorted them all out and walked off for 2 seconds, someone will put them back in the sink again.

WHY??

Fucking stupid incompetant useless gits!

sorry that always gets me wound up :X

i get anal about people getting anal
it just sounds too gay for my liking
(gay ppl r cool jus not ppl who act gay)

i've recently realised i'm anal about eating sandwiches.
well how i eat sandwiches.

i have to eat all around the crusts first and then work my way in. this ensures that i have maximum flavourage in each bite- i hate getting to the end of the sandwich and finding you're at that bit that's missing a bit of filling so that bite is just cheese instead of cheese and tomato.

ValeTudo said:
COFFEE!

I swear to the gods if you pour the hot water before the milk, i will punch you square in the face =D

AMEN!

Its also got to be the correct size spoon for the size of the mug so taste is exactly right.

Stir BEFORE adding milk, then while adding milk.

:)

I'm anal about how I have my tea, won't let anyone else make it for me.

I'm also anal about my coat hangers all having the hooks the same way and the shirts hangin on them the same way.

Wrong Thread. Just Wrong, Actually.

Tailgaters.

I tap my breaks immediately,
an' wave menacingly out of the car.

I fucking hate tailgaters.

Is that 'ANAL'
or does that belong
in the misc. rants thread?

ANAL

Let's see...

@I HAVE to Shave Ev'ry Mornin'. Without fail.

@I need a constant supply of double-ended toothpicks.

@Ice. Always.

@When I don't take enough xanax I notice lack of order
everywhere an' become quite OCDish (durin' benzo tapers)

@ I INSIST on lightin' peoples cigarettes,
and am offened if they don't let me.

@I carry alot of things on me at all times.
You would be scared if you, for some reason,
an' you probably won't, asked me to empty
my pockets. They're full of 'USEFUL THINGS'.

@I need to know that there is at least
6-8 litres of ice cold water in the fridge at all times.

@I won't let ANYONE touch MY LEVELS in my car.
Like Ordell Robbie in "Jackie Brown" -
'I Gots That Shit Set Jus' The Way I Like It.'

@I'll only buy freerange eggs and start fights with people
who buy cage eggs.

@I get really annoyed when you let peeps in in traffic
an' they dont give you a wave.

@I keep a pen or pencil behind my ear.

@I think expensive toilet paper is a crock

@Who would eat cereal?

@I HATE people turning music down when I'm listenin' to it

@I'm very clean

@Rudeness makes me angry. I try to be real polite.

@I fare-avaid on public transport because I'm anal
and when I was bein' all pseudo-communist in highschool
for a while I found out that public transport is free in Cuba,
so I'M real anal about that. I buy cheap tickets an' slink
around transport officers.

That's just, um, off the top-of-my-head,
so, I might get back to you.

I think that was mostly a rant, not about what
I'M ANAL about
ey?
eh.

Don' read it then.
:eek:

If You Write It...

Bo-yakka-shaaaaaa!

As of today,
tailgatin' has been declared
a three (3) demerit point offence in NSW!

*UnSquare Lamps With His Law-Makin' Homies*
*For Once*
*ONCE*

my new "anal" thing

labelling each shelf with a p-touch at work, so everyone knows exactly where to put certain things...and if they dont...watch out!

People who look at my photos and put them out of order. How hard is it to put one to the back of the pile after you look at it? Why do some people feel the need to put them down in reverse order, or worse still... start by putting some down on the table, then put some behind the pile?

What I'm anal about:-

*People that don't call me, when they say they will.if I can do it,why can't others? (Doesn't have to be exact time,just day.)

*Girls that can't say they are NOT interested in me and then lead me on.

*People that say they are going to do something, and then doing something totally different.

*People that can't keep there word EVER.

Last edited:
Things I am anal about:

*Toothbrushes have to be put back in the toothbrush holder. I can't stand it when my boyfriend leaves his toothbrush lying on the bathroom sink. And the bristles from different toothbrushes can't be touching either.

*Different chopping boards have to be used for different types of food - e.g. meat, vegetables, dairy. Red chopping board for meat, green for vegetables, yellow for dairy. It is quite simple.

*My pillow has to be sitting in exactly the right spot in order for me to be able to go to sleep. It can't be touching the wall/head of the bed. If it gets moved by said boyfriend, I have to reposition it before I can proceed to sleep.

*Electronic goods (e.g. computer monitors, tv, dvd, amplifier etc) should always be switched completely off when not in use. They should not be left on standby mode. This shits me as it is a complete waste of energy. Even better, for the tv, dvd, amp etc that are all plugged into the same powerboard in the lounge room - switch off at the powerpoint.

Wow... I didn't realise I was so anal...

pinkness said:
*My pillow has to be sitting in exactly the right spot in order for me to be able to go to sleep. It can't be touching the wall/head of the bed. If it gets moved by said boyfriend, I have to reposition it before I can proceed to sleep.

I'm the same, except for the boyfriend part. ;)

You got me wondering how much power various electronic goods actually use, after my first reaction was, "Why wouldn't you use standby mode? It uses bugger all power. That'd be like not using the remote control so you can save the batteries.

But after looking
Here, Hereand a few other places quickly, some household appliances use a surprising amount of power on standby.

Still, some things are a pain in the arse to have off at the switch, especially if it needs some power to keep time, channel, or any other settings stored. So so it comes down to what conveniences you are prepared to pay for.

onetwothreefour said:
although, i eat cereal. often for lunch and dinner also.
jerry seinfeld in the making ;)

and im totally with you guys on the pillow thing! if i remake the bed with new sheets i have such a hard time that night trying to get my pillows back to the right position.
and i HATE the TV being left on standby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!