• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What are you ANAL about!!!

Backo said:
^^ do you carry a tooth brush everywhere you go?

Yup.
But it's not a big invasive one.
It's just a little one, like from a plane.
And i have one of those mini things of toothpaste too.

i'm not sure why this has turned into a monopoly discussion, but i might split it off into its own thread later tonight. either way, I AM CAR.

as with others above - no car, no brad. i'm not sure why though, since i don't even actually like cars :)

<3

I am anal about many many things...prolly' too many to type, and definitely too many for people to read and still gaf'. :|.

One I will mention that gives my poor boy the irrates is my insistence upon watching the credits to every movie I watch at a cinema.
In.
Full.

Only then do I feel as if I can put my shoes back on, unfurl my legs and gather my things from under the seat.
Gives me a sense of completion, and I
hearthrob.gif
reading about who did what, even if I don't know specifically what an assistant gofer does. ;).

Gaffer.

A gofer lives under the ground. and i doubt has that much to do with movie making. unless it's about the viet cong.

oh yeah. i'm a grammar nazi to my friends.
and i'll pick on c0tb for pretty much anything i can. it's like sport, ya' know....

<3

Damn scattered posting...I knew I'd slip up somewhere - - - was just waiting for you to rear your head when I finally did. :p.
And an assistant gopher might just be that trainee little fury guy in the group who helps out with the burrowing of tunnels, or something. :\.

Originally posted by Strawberry_lovemuffin
* Turn lights off when you leave the room
*Shut doors to other rooms when the heater is on
*Clean glasses properly - with the long-handled swishing brush, when doing the dishes
*Locking doors - both main door and wire door, even if leaving the house for only a few minutes (windows must be checked too)

^Ooooh...-=peruses list=-
Too many of those look way to familiar. :\:|.

Last edited:
The only thing i can think of that i'm anal about is when i cook. I can't start cooking if there are any dishes that need cleaning. When i start cooking I always have a sink full of hot soapy water ready for washing. As soon as i have finished using something it gets washed leaving me only the cutlery and plates to wash once i've finished eating. I can't stand finishing a meal and then having to deal with a shitload of washing to do.

Duckboy said:
Gaffer.

A gofer lives under the ground. and i doubt has that much to do with movie making. unless it's about the viet cong.

gopher
You could at least spell it right if you're going to pick out her mistakes ;)

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:

Originally posted by Strawberry_lovemuffin
* Turn lights off when you leave the room
*Shut doors to other rooms when the heater is on
*Clean glasses properly - with the long-handled swishing brush, when doing the dishes
*Locking doors - both main door and wire door, even if leaving the house for only a few minutes (windows must be checked too)

^Ooooh...-=peruses list=-
Too many of those look way to familiar. :\:|.

My boyfriend's a Capricorn too. Loves his routines and is a bloody perfectionist :D My "whatever, that's close enough," attitude does his head in.....

Then again, he's handy when cleaning the house because he's the type who'll MOVE furniture to vaccum under it... vacuum the fireplace, the couches, everything... wipe every surface, even ones I wouldn't have thought of. I have to beg him to STOP cleaning because once he's on a roll he can't stop!

<3

Originally posted by BloSs0m
After every meal.
Seriously.

^Heh', I need to stop reading this thread!

......I'm the same, BloSs0m. Toothbrush and toothpaste is always present and accounted for wherever I happen to be. :):D:).

Same, I brush my teeth constantly. I am also 'the hat'.

- Table manners is a big one for me. Don't chew with your mouth open or really loudly, and never ever speak with your mouth full! And sip, don't slurp or gulp.

- If I'm in the kitchen, please do not sweep under and around my feet trying to push me away with your mop.

- Lighting. Not just turning the lights off when not in a room, but I am very pedantic about making the lighting exactly right for the moment.

- Speech. I try to speak with no slang words like 'wanna, gunna, dunno, whatchyadoin?' etc. etc. It doesn't bother me if other people do, but I get really annoyed at myself if I do.

- If music is going to be played in the morning it has to be chosen by me, to suit MY mood, and make sure I have a good day today

- Banging things. Like things around the kitchen, slamming doors, books on the table.. Please have some control.

- Also I have to step on all the telecom signs, the png are bad luck. If I am out of stepping space then I say 'step' in my head, but if I end up stepping on it anyway that's also bad luck. To erase bad luck step on 2 telecoms for every 1 png. (My friends and I started this when we were young, we all still do it.)

- When walking I get angry at myself if my foot scrapes across the ground. I've been walking for 19 years now, I should be able to lift my foot.

That's about it really. I guess I'm a little controlling. However I always embrace it when a few people shake up the system.

Last edited:
I am so anal about my room. I WILL KNOW if you have touched my room, my stuff, if you have used any of my products I will notice.

And if I write something, I hate if someone else adds stuff to it as well in THEIR OWN handwriting! Like seriously, it has to all be my writing and if I use a black pen it has to all stay in black. And no scribbling out. If it starts to look messy I will rip it up and start a new list.

Because I've lost a few phones in my time, I check my pockets/bag literally every 5 seconds for phone, wallet, stuff... it gets really annoying. Ironically, I still managed to get pickpocketed once so that stress has only increased. And yeah I have to have my phone everywhere with me...

Toilet paper. It has to come up and over the top. I have been known to change the rolls in public toilets to be the right way around.

im anal about my games and DVDs... they must be PUT in their cases at all times, my games consoles are sorted in Chronoligical order (oldest console to newest) in my special consoles draw - my games are sorted in the same order - usually. Yes, im a full on gamer geek!

i get anal about my collecting, well addicted, if i start buying something that has a series, ill buy the whole fucking lot, and it will be placed in order, for all to see!

ChickPea^ said:
Ohmygod I can be really anal sometimes and I have been in the biggest fights with my mates because they broke MY RULES

* Reading my new magazines before I have
* Listening to my new CDs before I have
* Wearing my new clothes before I have...

Basically opening or touching anything of mine BEFORE I HAVE
Arrrgh I could Kill!

Hmm I also cant stand anything in even numbers.. It HAS to be odd!
Other than that I am a very loveable person =D

yes u r lovable >.< thnx for the great weekend babe ^-^

I am Anal about

Stupid fucking drivers whom are stuck behind a slow car ( ie: 100km/h in a 110km/h Zone ) and go to over take then i over take the slower car to only be stuck behind the car withc just over took who now also is doing 100 in a 110 zone !

Yea i know drive safe and be patient.

But Why overtake a slower car only to reduce to its speed when you've overtaken ?

yes!

Sllip said:
Toilet paper. It has to come up and over the top. I have been known to change the rolls in public toilets to be the right way around.

ooh yeah...it has to be placed on the roll holder in the "waterfall" position (see, i'm so anal about it, i even have a name for it. =D)

my sister knows im anal about the toilet paper being in the waterfall position so she purposely changes it to the other inferior way every time she uses MY bathroom. MY bathroom. the bitch.

Not anal about anything generally. Generally really easy going. Only time im anal is when im really stressed then i can sometimes go a bit nuts cleaning. If ive got fives minutes spare time before i have to go to another 12 hour day of angry meetings with people yelling at me then Ill clean. Burns off nervous energy but i think its probably quite unhealthy as its a bit manic and strops me from using that time to relax so i just get more and more tightly wound. dont do it unless im really pent up and i also now permanently keep my place slightly messy as i mostly go clean freakish if my place is already pretty clean so it seems my laziness is the antidote to my obsessiveness :)

I just thought of two more:

I must check the doors etc... when i leave the house, i am paranoid of one day locking myself out. (live alone)

And spacial awareness. please know where the hell you are in the universe and dont knock stuff on the floor or dance into me or stand on something. it shits me big style.