Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - Rainbow Serpent Festival Australia Day Weekend Jan 23 - 26

killarava2day said:
Leaving is always the hardest thing :(
it is indeed sad, i am always wanting to go back from the minute i get in the car to go home :(

wazza said:
Hope you enjoy Armin 1234 :) I think I'll be coming here, missed last year due to no one wanting to drive in that 47 degree heat. hehe. I miss 'da rainbow!'

hunn you best sort your lift earlier this time :D

Taliana, you sound sorted, nothing better then an organised doofer to ensure mximum party time :D People seriously come from all over the world to go to this party :D

Nice work on the frequent flyers miss slingshot :D

Frisk, dont feel old this is my 5th, or 6th, hmm, not sure, i only missed the first one :D

Third round tix @ 85 are available through 12am :)

love and light...

woo hoo! only 2 and a half weeks to go (still have to organise a sitter :\ ) i've been so lucky to be able to go to all three melbourne festivals this summer, especially considering that until earthcore i had never even left nsw before since migrating to australia :p hehe

Doofqueen I really should meet you I think you have been to every party I've been too. Earthcore, Tribedelic and will be at Rainbow, I think you might have to come back down for Shroomz the last one was very nice.

doofqueen said:
woo hoo! only 2 and a half weeks to go (still have to organise a sitter :\ ) i've been so lucky to be able to go to all three melbourne festivals this summer, especially considering that until earthcore i had never even left nsw before since migrating to australia :p hehe

for sure! how good have the first two been and i reckon this'll be the best of them all! will be great to be on the dancefloor with you again on the main morning and recreate some of that energy that everyone did at tribeadelic (and we can steal some pixie art for you ;))

doofhard....for sure mate! i'm the one with psycadelic feathered angel wings or hot pink butterfly wings on at the front of the dancefloor hugging in the speakers for every morning set, i'm not too hard to find ;)

when is shroomz? i think i'll be pusshing my luck making a 4th melbourne visit though :\

scatterface...most definitely!! that pixie troll art was made for me =D hehehe

hehehe

yeah i dont think miss doofqueen is hard to spot on the dancefloor, but then again, neither do i think im hard to spot. I think people are scared to say hi to us miss D ;) Barr mr scatterface here! I really wanna make effort to meet people at this party, from here and from oztrance.

DAMN IT cant it be TODAY ALREADY! IM HAVING festival withdrawals! Least its good knowing its only just over 2 weeks away :)

I'll be making more of an effort to meet a few of you too. Currently scouring photos to get a few faces in the ol memory bank. I believe I've already said hello to you doofqueen but it was in the middle of a monster ec dancefloor in the morning....not the best enivronment for conversation!
Actually I'll be trying to get in early to say hello to you folk as soon as I can as this will be my last weekend as an unmarried man, so the second half of the party will be taken up with ridiculous laughter and talking like Porky Pig on helium. =D
Oh yes I AM looking forward to this one.

^^ i can't remember if we have met or not , (i'm pretty sure i do though...it was only a quick hi yes?) so many people came up to me at earthcore and tribadelic that i can't recall who was who *insert embarrassed face here* :\ but please feel free to say hi again (a conversation on the dance floor is a little hard to do i must agree)

tal...nah i don't reckon people are scared to come up to me, who would be scared of a chick in wings? ;) =D

bwahahahaha i'm hot baby!!! (joke) :p note* wouldnt want anyone actually taking me seriously and thinking i'm that egotistical hehe

Look for me! I'll be the one staggering around the car-park drunk with no pants on...

I had to lock a thread so I will put the relevant info in here for people:

From spiral;

Hi everybody,

I have got one RSF ticket for sale which I got for $103 but am selling for $95 or nearest offer.

Anybody who's interested please e-mail me on [email protected].

woo hoo! babysitter sorted! I was a bit worried because rainbow fell on the weekend with my little one but i swapped weekends and have him an extra one now to make up for it! =D

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

IM SO EXCITED! hehehehee :)

*counting the days* 10 DAYS TILL I LEAVE SYDNEY. w0o... 11 days till festival action ;)

so pumped for this, boys weekend away, which hasnt been done in ages! whats the deal with friday night? we already have plans for something in melbourne, or is it a night not to be missed?