• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - Rainbow Serpent Festival Australia Day Weekend Jan 23 - 26

^^^ heheheheh yeah fully- m0ost of my friends know my online name and stuff but some dont and i forget that... lol. was nice to meet you albeit so briefly!!! lol.

oh and theres some photos online at www.doofcentral.com

beautiful

Rainbow Serpent was perfection.

Two friends had never been to an outdoor party in their life - needless to say Rainbow blew them away. I can't wait for the next!

Was the best four days partying I've had in years. Bumped into a few people briefly was rather lost most of the weekend so didn't see many again. Bumma cos it would have been awesome hangin with some for a while longer.

hmmm...HEAT is a problem i think.
it was 48 degrees in direct sunlight at Earthcore this year.... try dancing your arse off in the day to that!
Impossible for most.
if it was cool however, wooooooo!!!

yeah basically nothing much could be done during the day besides chilling in the shade which was sooo fun too.... especially at riverside beats when that dj (know him?) passed around a HUGE platter of very....special chocolate before his amazing set. Magic.
and a good idea too. Respect.

Mark my words...big tarps and sombraros for shade, blankets to lie on under trees...WATER... and if you're the luckiest person there, a hammock!

Be wise.

Might need to point out that it's actually on the 21st - 24.

You all be partying on the wrong weekend.

See ya'll there !