• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - Rainbow Serpent Festival Australia Day Weekend Jan 23 - 26

For those interested in cheap tickets...

from an email I just received..
Hi All,

Your receiving this e-flyer because you have previously purchased not only tickets through 12am but Rainbow Serpent tickets so I want to inform you that we have 100 early bird tickets available now through 12am.com.au for the nice price of $80.00 inclusive of GST and the booking fee!

Be quick as when early bird tix run out the ticket price jumps to $100+

So get out your CC's or find someone who has one. Tickets are getting expensive very quickly this year.

stace.

stacyrox said:
Smelly Hippies!

stace.
cmon you can bathe in the cess pit lmao :)

killarava2day said:
I love youse guys!

not more then i love you , oooohaaaah...

djwombat81au said:
i'll be there, heard gr8 things about rainbow serpent, just go holidays as well!

thats cause its purely greatness :D

Dj ScAtTeRfAcE said:
mmmmm rainbow, had such a good time at e.c, can't wait to the next big festival with such good vibes, i'm definiatly going to rainbow and possibly tribeadelic as well :)

two wicked parties :) :)

wedzy said:
This will be my first! :) What was rainbow serpent like last year! :)

How good is that weekend?!

XxxWeDz

bring shade suncream and a smile :) its the best weekend of the year :D

love and light...

dammit.... im going to have to go to this!!
i can see myself being very broke but going to lots of doofs these next few months!

DEEDRAH!! bring it on!!!!:D:D:D:D

~K~ said:
Who remembers this from last Rainbow Serpent? Apparently it’s a fighting dance called Capoeira. To me, I just thought it was amazing kun-fu kinda fighting stuff – it all looked so very surreal!!!!!!!!
Picture_0031.JPG

Very much hope they’re back for next year. :D :D (They were hot!!!!!!!) ((And man, it was so so surreal!!!!!!!!!))

Ummm, did you get that from the rainbow serpent website?

I took that pic this year, and sent it in to enter in their competition to win free tickets for next year.

pfft, 'sif u would.

i mean im all for CHOICE but i dont understand why u would choose a smelly dirty club with sweat dripping off the ceiling and everyone on XTC dribbling and talking fake shit to each other, over a beautiful doof with beautiful real people on acid. :p

..................hheehhe................

Tis true!! Doofs are beautiful.

Will be there!!

Will not want to leave!!

Originally posted by Taliana
i mean im all for CHOICE but i dont understand why u would choose a smelly dirty club with sweat dripping off the ceiling and everyone on XTC dribbling and talking fake shit to each other, over a beautiful doof with beautiful real people on acid. :p

it's all about armin, for me. if van buuren wasn't playing, i'd probably be going to this - i hate the club atmosphere, but armin is my favourite dj by a fucking mile, so i can't miss it.

this does sound really good though, so i hope you all get some good weather and enjoy it!

Hope you enjoy Armin 1234 :) I think I'll be coming here, missed last year due to no one wanting to drive in that 47 degree heat. hehe. I miss 'da rainbow!'

I would love to be popping my rainbow serpent cherry in 2004 but like you 1234, I could not miss Armin.

Your all soft then ;)

hehehe...

Topic related- im pretty sorted... have ride down organised, have ticket, have (oh shit havent booked but i will today yeh!) hotel the monday night, then flight home sorted tuesday morning. Joy joy joy. :)

For the past two weeks i've been trying to convince myself that i really shouldn't go, but thankfully the sensible and rational part of my brain has kicked in - I'm now all systems go for Rainbow Serpent!:) =D :)

I don't know if i'll be back in melb by then, but as i've just been gifted enough frequent flyer points to do get down anyway, I'm going to play at rainbow!

Ack! This is going to be my 4th Rainbow serpent... Damn I must be getting old.

The truth is.. the first time I went.. I had no idea what to expect. I didn't bring a blanket, pillows, food, water, torch, change of shoes.. umm basically just came up with the clothes on my back. Went to the markets, bought all my clothes there - At night is freezing!

I had the most unbelievable time of my life.

Met a group of friends who I still hang out with and count as some of my closets friends. No other party/rave/doof has the same atmosphere or draws the same crowd.

I have postponed my holidays to overseas destinations to make this event. I thoroughly love this event and would seriously recommend it to anyone. .... I know this is a big statement but I believe Rainbow Serpent is what Earthcore use to be.

The people who go to these events love psy trance. There is basically only one floor and that's the psy trance floor.. so you really dont get those people who are drawn to the outdoor parties because other genres of music are playing. Not saying that this is a bad/good thing.. but it really does weed out the undesirables. I think people in general give RS a miss as they think.. too many tree hugging hippys for me!

F

Edit:

This is what I wrote to my friends.. to encourage them to come:

Jan 26th 2000 holds special significance to me. Not only was it the first time I ever went to a bush rave but it was the place where I first met XX + co. The crew was alot smaller back then and I knew a hell of alot more of you than I do now.. but nonetheless it was the begginings of what we are now - a shitload of diverse people who all just want to have fun.

To mark this wonderful occassion, i'm writing to invite you all to come and experience the legendary Rainbow Serpent, which in my mind is the best event all year. The party is held over the Australia day weekend and goes for 3 days and 2 nights. During this time of madness, some of the best psy trance djs grace the floors. Previous djs include Hallucinogen aka Simon Posford, Man with no name, Talamasca, Sugar, Fractal Glider and Tarsis just to name a few. Many people, not only psy trance fans believe that this event attracts such a wide diverse range of people that it is worth going just for the social interaction!

So, interested? I hope you so! Two of the original crew - myself and Shane have already bought our tickets, packed our bags and are ready to rock. I'm hoping we can gather a few more people and make it an event to remember.

Information may be found at www.greenant.com and tickets may also be bought online too. Current prices are about 90 bucks for the 3 days of mayhem which is a bargain if you ask me!! If you are interested you should buy your ticket quickly. Each week I believe prices will increase until the final price of 130 is achieved! So hurry hurry hurry! Ask your parents, loved ones.. whoever for a christmas gift that you'll remember forever. It's even something you can ask your parents for. Mum, dad.. may I please have a ticket to this camping event. It's like woodstock but with more drugs, sex and music! I'm sure they will fully understand your need to go!

If you know of anyone who may be interested please forward this email to them. Otherwise, if any of you have any questions, please feel free to email me and ask!

P.S You old people - XX, XX, XX (are you still here), XX and co.. you all better be coming! Shane and I expect it!!

Finally, I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful and prosperous New Year!

Last edited:
I really really really like what ^^^^^^^^^ this guy hAd to say. Hes so unbelivably true about all of those statements. :)

Rainbow serpant, draws all the quality true doofers from all over australia... its the one festival, that all true psy people and doof people go to...