• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - Rainbow Serpent Festival Australia Day Weekend Jan 23 - 26

RAINBOW SERPENT?? :D :D OooOOoooooo.......... lallalallalallalallaALlalalLAlaa

i can't believe that _finally_ it's almost time again - i've literally been waiting and waiting since the day after the last one finished.... (that's 10 months!!)

bush parties ARE the best - and RAINBOW SERPENT (YAY!!) i think is the best of them!! (along with Earthcore, which I also love tremendously).

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER ON A 3-DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not much of a 'raver' anymore, but i'm sure i will ALWAYS enjoy bush parties. sure the music is good stuff, but what i enjoy most of all is the camping side of it in SUCH an beautiful amazing inspiring friendly @mosphere (which despite all those descriptive words is really quite ineffable). i wish the world lived inside one of these bush parties - especially Rainbow Serpent.

after going to the (terrible) 'Full Moon Party' in Thailand, i really think we may have the very best parties here in Australia (especially in Melbourne ;) ).

my only complaint is that they aren't more frequent!! (but i suppose that means we appreciate them even more). :)

^^ US ppl in the sydney area get a doof every weekend for a few months...

Don't think I'll make RSF this Yr..

life sorta stuff happening instaead

but I hope to catch a few internationals when they come to byron

killarava2day said:
Wouldn't miss this for the world, I already got my ticket w00t!

hahahaha, w00t, you raver you :) cant wait, you and me baby alll day saturday :D

love and light...

------------------------------------------------------------------
The dates are in the title missie hehe
its 3 nights... 4 days... starts fri, ends mon
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this true. i thought that it starts Fri and ends Sun afternoon, with gates opening Thur Night. Will be there anyways.

Waiting for Round 2 tix to go on sale.

J ;{>

Nup it finishes on the monday. The sunday night isnt anyting big, but theres still music played, and monday morning is nice trance also... but sunday night is more oif a chilled night... i slept the sunday this year, most people got up monday morning to play... Is a nice end to the festival. I dont see why it will be any different this year...
But yeah, i dunno if they advertise the sunday night, but they say u are allowed to camp, which generally means theres gonna be somethin' happening :)

mmmmm rainbow, had such a good time at e.c, can't wait to the next big festival with such good vibes, i'm definiatly going to rainbow and possibly tribeadelic as well :)

LasT Time?

This will be my first! :) What was rainbow serpent like last year! :)

How good is that weekend?!

XxxWeDz

the site says that tickets will be available online from december 1st, but ive been checking every few hours since then and they still arent. anyone know what the go is?

earthcore was ok.. but all the time i kept wishing it was Rainbow.

lucky it is next on the list now !!!!!! :D

From what the last 2 years have been like, basically the music keeps going till everyone leaves... its just that the venue changes and gets smaller as more people leave. ie, once the main stage closes, everyone moves to the market stage, then once that closes everyone moves to another area (like where the workshops are held).. Basically, if you wanna dance, theres gonna be somewhere for you to do so. :)

EC definately made me really excited about this.

stace.

stacyrox said:
Basically, if you wanna dance, theres gonna be somewhere for you to do so. :)

I'll vouch for that. I danced away in front of the RS radio station for hours on the sunday night till like midnight or so, then they got music cranking over where the workshops were (after finally finding some needles for the djs decks) and i danced some more :D

too true about there being a constant somewhere to dance, til monday afternoon :)

i was totally craving rainbow at earthcore, i have been counting down since driving home from the last one - its getting unbelievably close now :D

love and light...

Who remembers this from last Rainbow Serpent? Apparently it’s a fighting dance called Capoeira. To me, I just thought it was amazing kun-fu kinda fighting stuff – it all looked so very surreal!!!!!!!!
Picture_0031.JPG

Very much hope they’re back for next year. :D :D (They were hot!!!!!!!) ((And man, it was so so surreal!!!!!!!!!))