• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Use Of LSD On The Underage Brain

ime, parents tend to be in acting in good faith but they can never really explain drugs truthfully unless they've done a few themselves

Reminds me of the story about how I heard Johnny Depp talked to his kids about drugs when they were preteens/teenagers. He basically told them if you ever encounter drugs COME TO ME FIRST before doing them and he would explain them to them. That is an excellent approach. Kids are going to encounter drugs no matter what.

Like showing a kid how to practice gun safety if anyone ever shows them a gun. Excellent parenting imo.

fuck amber heard btw

Reminds me of the story about how I heard Johnny Depp talked to his kids about drugs when they were preteens/teenagers. He basically told them if you ever encounter drugs COME TO ME FIRST before doing them and he would explain them to them. That is an excellent approach. Kids are going to encounter drugs no matter what.

Like showing a kid how to practice gun safety if anyone ever shows them a gun. Excellent parenting imo.
telling my dad that i used psychs was extremely liberating and necessary for my own journey

My sleep is ok just depends on the nights. I had a lot of difficulty before July of this year but after doing 300mg of MDMA and after all of the trips that kept me up all night it’s like my body craves sleep. A lot of my depression routes from being insecure, i’ve been able to identify why i’m insecure but not been able to actually shake the insecurity because I’m fairly certain that i’m rightfully insecure.

You sound like me at your age. Depression stemming from insecurity and feelings of inadequacy. If you ever want to talk with someone about coping with that, I'm here.

telling my dad that i used psychs was extremely liberating and necessary for my own journey

oh man I remember my schizo break and trying to explain to my dad why I lost my job and was homeless. He didn't get it. He'd only used LSD once in his life and hated it. (he loves alcohol, coke, meth, etc... tho).

It was a hard sell. he didn't understand.

oh well. I talk shit about my father so much but he really did try to be a father (later in my life when I was in my mid 20's but it was too late at that point)...

he's still an asshole, and I hate him, but at least he TRIED (to the best of his fucked up ability).

oh man I remember my schizo break and trying to explain to my dad why I lost my job and was homeless. He didn't get it. He'd only used LSD once in his life and hated it. (he loves alcohol, coke, meth, etc... tho).

It was a hard sell. he didn't understand.

oh well. I talk shit about my father so much but he really did try to be a father (later in my life when I was in my mid 20's but it was too late at that point)...

he's still an asshole, and I hate him, but at least he TRIED (to the best of his fucked up ability).
What was your break like? I actually can’t remember mine because I was blacked out but I have flashes of the night such as me streaking butt ass naked through my yard because I figured I could so why not. I also have my dad telling me I was talking to myself aswell as a video on my phone that I have now deleted because it makes me sad but basically I was saying “man my friend is stuck in tijuana, I think that’s near mexico. They took his ID and he is stuck there if anybody knows how to get him that would be fucking great” then i proceed to say “bro i can’t get caught again i’m gonna be fucking dead”.

Just unsure if they are actually my friend or just people I talk to. I live in a shitty small town where nothing happens so nobody really goes out. There’s only a few people I can honestly say beyond reasonable doubt i’m friends with. Others im just insecure about.

Ok, it's good you have friends you consider as such and are comfortable with. That was one of my problems. It's a bit of a story but I didn't have proper friends at school for a while and that just compounded all the issues.

Why are you insecure about the others?

What was your break like?

I dosed and then blacked out for 3 days. Apparently I went to work but don't remember anything. Imagine taking LSD and 3 days later you're still high as fuck except now you're hearing voices, still tripping hard, suicidal thoughts, voices and music constantly blaring in my head so loud I couldn't think. Couldn't sleep wild hallucinations when closing my eyes. Lasted for over a year and I still have lasting effects to this day. I wanted to kill myself. I stopped functioning properly and lost my job. Few weeks later I was evicted from my apartment and was living in my car. Much more to it then that, but that's the gist of it.

The 5 months before this I had chronic sleep deprivation, alcoholism, malnutrition. I was dosing LSD and mushrooms about 2 times a week in MASSIVE doses to overcome tolerance. I was also smoking DMT on top of this during the trips, at one point 3x per day.

Never do this.

I dosed and then blacked out for 3 days. Apparently I went to work but don't remember anything. Imagine taking LSD and 3 days later you're still high as fuck except now you're hearing voices, still tripping hard, suicidal thoughts, voices and music constantly blaring in my head so loud I couldn't think. Couldn't sleep wild hallucinations when closing my eyes. Lasted for over a year and I still have lasting effects to this day. I wanted to kill myself. I stopped functioning properly and lost my job. Few weeks later I was evicted from my apartment and was living in my car. Much more to it then that, but that's the gist of it.

The 5 months before this I had chronic sleep deprivation, alcoholism, malnutrition. I was dosing LSD and mushrooms about 2 times a week in MASSIVE doses to overcome tolerance. I was also smoking DMT on top of this during the trips, at one point 3x per day.

Never do this.
Omfg I thought mine was bad. Thankfully mine was only stimulant induced. I’m kinda thankful I was blacked out. For all I know it is the only reason I’m not currently scarred for life.

Just a PSA once this discussion is completely done i’ll probably delete some of my more personal replies. I will leave the thread as a whole for education purposes but looking back I may have over shared a lil lol.

Omfg I thought mine was bad. Thankfully mine was only stimulant induced. I’m kinda thankful I was blacked out. For all I know it is the only reason I’m not currently scarred for life.

yes there is a difference between drug induced temporary psychosis/schizo/delusions and a more serious permanent form. The thing is you never know when it's going to hit you and become permanent. It happened overnight for me like a light switch going off. That's why you need to be careful!

I am so glad that 3 years later (now) it's not nearly as severe as it used to be. I still have hypnagogic hallucinations (people screaming, tactile hallucinations and visual hallucinations when I try to sleep) and musical hallucinations... but this is easy for me to deal with now and I can function normally now.

Some people aren't so lucky. Some people have their break and NEVER recover....... end up in mental institutions.

It's really no joke.

Never do this.
Was it nbomes? I’ve heard of horror 3 day trips from that stuff

at least you’re still around to tell the tale. I nearly ran into oncoming while traffic while blacked on 300 ug lol

Was it nbomes? I’ve heard of horror 3 day trips from that stuff
Nope absolutely not was pure LSD. I have done nbomes once (maybe twice? I did once do an unknown liquid tryptamine(??) that was NOT nbome and NOT LSD... somewhere in the middle, was somewhat enjoyable, but also UNKNOWN and I will never know) and NEVER AGAIN will I ever touch that shit.

The only clue I have to that unknown psychedelic I did was it was in a liquid bottle and crystals were visibly precipitating out of the liquid. Gives a clue that it's not as potent as lysergamides. It was a very odd psychedelic, very acid like, but definitely not an nbome. The visuals were odd. It would make me colorblind (I'm ALREADY color blind, but it made everything even more colorblind - everything was grey with waves of color filling in the grey if that makes sense) . So odd. Not terrible, VERY strong, but I threw it away after I took 2 drops to the tongue never wanted it again. NOTHING like nbome though

Only pure lysergamides for me now.

Nope absolutely not was pure LSD. I have done nbomes once (maybe twice? I did once do an unknown liquid tryptamine(??) that was NOT nbome and NOT LSD... somewhere in the middle, was somewhat enjoyable, but also UNKNOWN and I will never know) and NEVER AGAIN will I ever touch that shit.

Only pure lysergamides for me now.
LSD-25 is far and away the only one I’ll ever need lol. So clean

I'm too lazy for LSD these days. Mushrooms so I can go to sleep nice and early....oh no, wait.....Sunrise Champion is a real thing. #Fail

I'm too lazy for LSD these days. Mushrooms so I can go to sleep nice and early....oh no, wait.....Sunrise Champion is a real thing. #Fail

I've always taken LSD expecting I'm not going to sleep until the next day xD. Mushrooms were different.

I love taking LSD around 8-10pm so I can see the sun come up on my come down. Was my favorite way to take it.

Well, to be honest, my best trip ever was taking it around 4pm and watching the sunset. Special trip, though.

Yeah, like I think I could take LSD these days before noon and still end up awake til sunrise. That's just how we roll. I just don't enjoy tripping for that long. Or maybe I do.

I don't know. As I get older I start getting the apprehension with drugs I wish I had when I was younger. Like I've even been sitting on a decent load of MDMA for months now.

It's possible I'm traumatised from the time I did DOB and felt like I was going to be high forever. It was a master feat to keep myself calm at that point.