• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i know is poppy tea wd was one of the worst things i ever felt. 24-36 hours after my last dose, i was pacing and sweating, my hands were bloating. i signed up to a gym sweating and shaking and jumped right on the ski machine, level 16, 2 hours of straight cardio. i actually slept the next night. i just want to throw a be careful in here, because pod tea can creep on you. "oh its all natural and it feels pretty nice" but the withdrawal i didnt think would be close to what it actually was. ive cold turkeyd 80mg oxy a day for months, 100 or more mg of hydrocodone for months, and 3 pods a day was worse than those. just becareful guys! try and use poppy tea once a week, i know those alkaloids float around in the body for days after you take it, so i bet you could be addicted even using every other day.

true that. im dreading it. i actually got some methadone today and took one at 4 pm just to feel it and gauge my tolerance. woah was i surprised. i think it was because i still had poppy in my system. i did a good amount last midnight.

i was nodding balls from 5:30 till 9 pm when i passed out and was in and out until 12:30am. i took 1 at midnight and one at 4:30 am but im not feeling much right now. my stomach was actually pretty messed up, like i was somewhat dopesick. that stopped when i smoked more weed, which was 2 hours after taking the second methadone. not sure if my tolerance is just higher andi need 2 to maintain or im sick from some of the alkaloids and such in pods that methadone wont block.

^^^
how many mgs of methadone were the pills??

You know I've never really been able to get any other kinds of opiate besides poppy tea and I would be damn curious to see how much oxy it would take to give me a similar effect, or really any other opiate where I can gauge the dosage in mgs. There is such an element of mystery to how much morphine one is consuming with pods.

i was taking the pods daily for 3 months at least. i read on erowid 1-3 was low dose so i did 3 and i was SMASHED like i took 50mg of methadone. then i did 1 every day, then 2, then 3 daily, then i tried and tapered because i started to feel what was coming. eventually i was grinding straw into powder and it was still god awful wd, i tried going from 2 pods, to 1.5, to 1, to .5 to staw and it didnt help much at all. ugh it was up there with like a high benzo wd.

^^^

You know I've never really been able to get any other kinds of opiate besides poppy tea and I would be damn curious to see how much oxy it would take to give me a similar effect, or really any other opiate where I can gauge the dosage in mgs. There is such an element of mystery to how much morphine one is consuming with pods.

OMG bro, go to Philly, catch the L-train and cop some of the best dope in the world! :) ...although the dosage will still be a mystery.

^^^

Methadone 10 milligram each.
IME when i would stop pods and do oxy the next day or so my tolerance is fairly low at first, but it grows with one time use. usually ill get a few 30mg roxi's on weekends twice a month. first high gets me feeling good with 2 right away, and then 2 more over the next 3 hours. the next day i do 4 at once and it doesn't have me where i want to be. i've had good success mixing lower doses of each. really works good with each other.

OMG bro, go to Philly, catch the L-train and cop some of the best dope in the world! :) ...although the dosage will still be a mystery.
Sounds like a good way to clear out what little money is left in my bank account :\ Also I'd have to learn how to cop on the streets, good thing about poppies is the luxury of pressing a button on the computer and receiving your product 2 days later via USPS ;)

Methadone 10 milligram each.
IME when i would stop pods and do oxy the next day or so my tolerance is fairly low at first, but it grows with one time use. usually ill get a few 30mg roxi's on weekends twice a month. first high gets me feeling good with 2 right away, and then 2 more over the next 3 hours. the next day i do 4 at once and it doesn't have me where i want to be. i've had good success mixing lower doses of each. really works good with each other.

Interesting... I would guess that there isn't a complete cross tolerance between morphine and oxycodone, but it seems like your brain knows exactly what it is and how to quickly build a tolerance to it (from the pods I guess).

You can get dope in philly so fast that you'll end up going backwards in time. Altough you still have to push a button to get there, it's called a gas pedal. Don't you have an absurdly high pod tolerance? You sound like someone that is more suited more a maintianance program. Good luck bro.

Don't you have an absurdly high pod tolerance? You sound like someone that is more suited more a maintianance program. Good luck bro.
Not absurdly high, 10 - 12 medium pods is my standard dose these days. Maintainence is probably overkill for me, I'm better off just tapering the pods.

if tapering with pods doesn't work for you (since its your DOC there's a chance you will say "just one last time" and so on.) i would consider switching over to kratom and find your right dose and drop it by a gram of powder a week.. till your down to 0.. thats my input. but you might very well be able to taper with your pods. i was just thinking other options. good luck :D

if you need to talk more about kratom PM me.

^^^
I know about kratom, I used to be addicted to it before I ever touched pods. Honestly I can't stand the flavor anymore... yech. It would often make me gag and occasionally I've sort of gagged/puked trying to get my dose in me. Never had that problem with ppt.

It is very easy to say screw it with a taper and get high again (I've already done this once since I planned my taper :\ ) but the thing that attracts me to opiates has been pain. All it takes is a particularly bad day and I'm brewing up with the intentions of getting high.

^^^
I know about kratom, I used to be addicted to it before I ever touched pods. Honestly I can't stand the flavor anymore... yech. It would often make me gag and occasionally I've sort of gagged/puked trying to get my dose in me. Never had that problem with ppt.

It is very easy to say screw it with a taper and get high again (I've already done this once since I planned my taper :\ ) but the thing that attracts me to opiates has been pain. All it takes is a particularly bad day and I'm brewing up with the intentions of getting high.

for real. got a headache? work overtime? get in an argument? toss an extra bit in there and forget about it!

its so much easier to just pop some methadone than it is to grind up pods and EAT THAT SHIT. methadone has already become a problem and my stomach has been FUBAR since i stopped doing pods. last thursday was my last dose but i didn't intend to stop. i just reupped on friday i would just way rather take a pill!

*edit - where in PA do you live? i lived in newtown till i was 20 and moved to south florida. newtown is 10 minutes from trenton and 35 minutes from philly. HERON ERRWHERE

when buying poppy pods is it necessary to worry about a specific strain? or is there only one? or do they just use the ones we want?

i didn't even know i had that many questions.

for real. got a headache? work overtime? get in an argument? toss an extra bit in there and forget about it!
Yep, exactly. I brew tea so it's like I always convince myself it's worth the added effort to add some more powder, what the hells the sense in using 2 pods when for the same effort I could use 10? I'm doing good though, it's been 48 hours since my last high dose. I made a 5 pod brew (very small pods too) and drank half of that and it's killed the withdrawals for me.

its so much easier to just pop some methadone than it is to grind up pods and EAT THAT SHIT. methadone has already become a problem and my stomach has been FUBAR since i stopped doing pods. last thursday was my last dose but i didn't intend to stop. i just reupped on friday i would just way rather take a pill!
Ugh, you're a braver man than I if you can actually stomach eating the powder raw. I suppose I COULD do it for tapering purposes since the doses are small but that texture is pretty gross. Poppy tea doesn't even bother me anymore, I can even drink it with minimal amounts of sugar (and I used to load up BIG TIME on the sugar, lol).

*edit - where in PA do you live? i lived in newtown till i was 20 and moved to south florida. newtown is 10 minutes from trenton and 35 minutes from philly. HERON ERRWHERE

I live in Quakertown, it's about 35 miles north of Philly and maybe like 10 south of Allentown. Guess you lived in relatively close proximity to me. I'm sure there's plenty of H in the area, I'm just not trying to go out and find it. Besides, if I found a connect for heroin it would probably be the end of me, and I mean that. :(

Too bad you don't live around here anymore Larson, you seem like a cool dude and none of my friends are into opiates. We could've talked all about pods in person (of course nodding off in between sentences :D )

Papaver somniferum and papaver setigerum are the only strains i know of that contain the desirable alkaloids. Setigerums have significantly less than somniferums (something like 1/2-2/3 as much).

Opium WDs are the worst because of the rainbow of alkaloids the body becomes tolerated to. There are at least 4 directly narcotic properties to pods/seeds and a slew of others that will enhance WD symptoms and prolong them. You're best off tapering if you can, cold turkey is a real bitch. Kratom is also helpful depending how well it works for you individually. Better than benzos IME.

Yep, exactly. I brew tea so it's like I always convince myself it's worth the added effort to add some more powder, what the hells the sense in using 2 pods when for the same effort I could use 10? I'm doing good though, it's been 48 hours since my last high dose. I made a 5 pod brew (very small pods too) and drank half of that and it's killed the withdrawals for me.

Ugh, you're a braver man than I if you can actually stomach eating the powder raw. I suppose I COULD do it for tapering purposes since the doses are small but that texture is pretty gross. Poppy tea doesn't even bother me anymore, I can even drink it with minimal amounts of sugar (and I used to load up BIG TIME on the sugar, lol).

I live in Quakertown, it's about 35 miles north of Philly and maybe like 10 south of Allentown. Guess you lived in relatively close proximity to me. I'm sure there's plenty of H in the area, I'm just not trying to go out and find it. Besides, if I found a connect for heroin it would probably be the end of me, and I mean that. :(

Too bad you don't live around here anymore Larson, you seem like a cool dude and none of my friends are into opiates. We could've talked all about pods in person (of course nodding off in between sentences :D )

good job on lowering a bit.

i dunno how the hell i could stomach the powder. sometimes i would do a cup of it. i would use so much country time lemonade mix too and dont like getting all that sugar. sometimes when i didn't want to get all that i would make the pod/lemonade mix real thick and drink it down. ugh it was like drinking mud. unfortunately it made my stomach hurt so i haven't done it since.
my stomach is done being twisted when i take methadone so i guess those alkaloids are making their way out of my body. unfortunately im getting high on the done more than i was on pods. or something lol.

i know where quakertown is. been there a few times actually. unfortunately if i still lived there i never would have even got on pods. i'd still be doing heroin and probably a lot worse off than i am now :)

Although I've read numerous horror stories about the intense awful w/d symptoms of Pod Tea, I've gone out and ordered myself a case. It arrived today. I have my first cup (8 pods) Brewing right now. If any of you Pod Vets has a quick efficient way to brew this tea up without a Coffee Maker or a French Press.. Please bring it up in this thread.

I have limited resources where I'm at and i'm not trying to waste any product. Cheers!

Can anybody please tell me whether or not you can grow poppy from non-irradiated seeds? IDK what that means and they sell them 'all organic" at my health food store. Somebody please help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.