• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with grinding and swallowing the pods whole if you can't heat the water to a reasonable degree. Have you ever tried to make regular tea without hot water? It doesn't work so well.

Surely someone in your dorm has a coffee pot or electric kettle. You could also heat water in the microwave.

before the sovjet broke down,people were making homemade smack in many places,notably poland.to combat this,there are now x-kinfd of papaver somniferum created(+more to come)which contain nearly no M.at all.i seen fields here,great to stand in,1meter plants,fat pods.bought a kilo.nothing.long story short:google "przemko"and you will get a very depressing list how many brands of nearly M.free p.somni-strains already have been created and are being created.war on drugs,huh?*snip*high M.pods from turkey,etc.are allowed to be sold in one store in vienna,crossing the EU-law,so its a grey area.but town officials turn blind eye here so that jonesing people with only few euros dont have to go housebreaking,robbing,etc.i highly recommend the poppy pod bush,those get 20+FAT caps indoors ,blue CFL for cabbage stage AND a water farm,you can watch them grow,in soil not worthwhile,grow to slow.but waterfarmsyst.2months till pods start forming(got to know lightcycle,etc.for poppies,great book out there covering this and what to do after harvest(Hydroponic Heroin,Palladin press i think,not sure).sorry for drifting off,try Przemko and look at that fucking list,links to why and how they made it,blablabla.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Try taking a few days off. I just pmd you but I'm pretty sure at this point its my tolerance. I got high as shit the other day by just taking a 3 day break. I use everyday so its like some magic tea that does nothing but keeps me from going into wds at this point.
Tolerance ultimately ruined my poppy experience the first time, I wound up in a detox.

And the second time around it seems to be heading in the same direction, except I don't have insurance, so now I'm fvcked and must taper alone. Pods are always fun when its new, then after 6 months to a year it gets old and you wind up just taking pods to thwart wds. I slept from 4am to 4pm today, my sleep cycle has become delayed and greatly extended since taking this shit. I start classes and a job next week wow this is gonna be a lot of fun!

I hate my life, have nothing but the pods to thank for it (and myself of course).

sound exactly like me. i haven't slept in my bed in about a month. usually lay on the couch watching tv kinda half nodding out till i pass out. it is very hard for me to wake up too. my sleep cycle is so fucked right now. i have a horrible diet too, which consists of 3/4 a cup of pods eaten raw in powder form. i've noticed it really going downhill in the past few weeks / 2 months or so. just feel much more depressed than normal and hate that i force myself to dose so im not sick the next morning for work. i think im going to taper soon.

seems like i've had my first bad reaction to pods. last friday i dosed and got a pretty bad stomach ache. i never get stomach aches but i thought it was because i hadn't eaten anything and just ate pods. nothing real big it went away when i smoked some weed.

tuesday night i got home and dosed. i had eaten at noon and at 5. i wasn't hungry when i got home like i was on friday. after about an hour i had the same stomach ache that i had last friday. waited about an hour and smoked some weed. my stomach was still in pain but it wasn't that big a deal. out of nowhere my nose just stops working. instantly clogged and tons of sinus pressure. about 20 minutes later i look in the mirror and my face is insanely swollen. i mean BIG! this never happens to me. pretty much went on for the rest of the night and is still a bit swollen now about 21 hours after i dosed. really weird though. anyone else have any bad reactions?

Funky Hens and Chicks?

I got some small hens and chicks along with some regular pods. I almost always use the regular pods as they are bigger than the hens and I knew the dosage for the regular pods. Anyway, I made some poppy pod tea with about 10 gs or less of hens without chicks and ended up with this really dirty looking tea. It was sort of grayish brown, not the usual clean dark amber I'm used to. Didn't taste that bitter either and I'm not sure, but I don't think it was that potent. I lightly washed off the outsides of the pods (not too hard there were bits of dried O all around it) and checked the inside of each pod (maybe a little to quick) for mold. After drinking most of the tea, I decided to filter what I had left through a paper filter and got a light amber, only a little dirty looking drink. What the fuck was that nasty shit? I don't remember getting sick or anything from it.

Check the Poppy Megathread.. I'm sure you'll find your answer there.

Is this common? It seems like it'd take forever to find something this specific in a megathread.

sound exactly like me. i haven't slept in my bed in about a month. usually lay on the couch watching tv kinda half nodding out till i pass out. it is very hard for me to wake up too. my sleep cycle is so fucked right now. i have a horrible diet too, which consists of 3/4 a cup of pods eaten raw in powder form. i've noticed it really going downhill in the past few weeks / 2 months or so. just feel much more depressed than normal and hate that i force myself to dose so im not sick the next morning for work. i think im going to taper soon.

Jesus dude I can relate to this very much. I've found myself dosing more and more often these days, I think I know that the end is nearing with my pod addiction so I'm just kind of going all out now and using multiple times per day and using higher dosages than ever before (not too smart, I must admit).

My sleep cycle is shit, I stay up till 3 or 4AM and sleep till about 12 noon sometimes. When I try to take a break from the pods, I usually can't sleep at all or won't doze off until a ridiculous time. I don't eat so well these days, nor do I give a fuck about anything except getting high. I've never been more depressed and unmotivated in my life. I also find the withdrawals practically unbearable now, like they are getting worse and it's taking more frequent dosing to keep myself comfortable.

Oh boy, just so many signs that the end is near :\ I need to clean up so fucking bad.

seems like i've had my first bad reaction to pods. last friday i dosed and got a pretty bad stomach ache. i never get stomach aches but i thought it was because i hadn't eaten anything and just ate pods. nothing real big it went away when i smoked some weed.

tuesday night i got home and dosed. i had eaten at noon and at 5. i wasn't hungry when i got home like i was on friday. after about an hour i had the same stomach ache that i had last friday. waited about an hour and smoked some weed. my stomach was still in pain but it wasn't that big a deal. out of nowhere my nose just stops working. instantly clogged and tons of sinus pressure. about 20 minutes later i look in the mirror and my face is insanely swollen. i mean BIG! this never happens to me. pretty much went on for the rest of the night and is still a bit swollen now about 21 hours after i dosed. really weird though. anyone else have any bad reactions?

I've had negative reactions to pods a few times. Every now and then I would get a stomach ache after drinking the tea, and then start to feel a little ill. I would usually puke once and feel better, but sometimes I would break out in a sweat and experience flu-like symptoms for a couple of hours. I remember one time I went to work and threw up like 3 times outside, I didn't feel sick I just kept puking and I think it was from pod use.

The first time that I succesfully quit poppy tea (for all of a week, lol) was because I ordered a seriously bad batch of pods. I tried out some XXL's from a new vendor. I tried to brew up a tea and got sick and threw most of it up and felt a little sick the next day. I was starting to withdrawal at this point and tried once more to get high from the pods (24 hours after I got sick the first time) - bad idea. I got very ill, throwing up w/ severe stomach cramps.

The next day at work I had severe diarrhea, I thought I was in withdrawals and took a bunch of loperamide to try and stop the shits. As the day went on these severe stomach cramps stuck with me and I kept having to run to the bathroom to shit. I was a little worried when I got home because I felt awful, couldn't eat, sleep, and felt like I had a moderate fever. The loperamide never relieved the diarrhea at all (and I took a largish dose too) so it must have been from the pods. I threw them out and went through the withdrawals like a man but it was bad, there must have been pesticides on them or something.

I got some small hens and chicks along with some regular pods. I almost always use the regular pods as they are bigger than the hens and I knew the dosage for the regular pods. Anyway, I made some poppy pod tea with about 10 gs or less of hens without chicks and ended up with this really dirty looking tea. It was sort of grayish brown, not the usual clean dark amber I'm used to. Didn't taste that bitter either and I'm not sure, but I don't think it was that potent. I lightly washed off the outsides of the pods (not too hard there were bits of dried O all around it) and checked the inside of each pod (maybe a little to quick) for mold. After drinking most of the tea, I decided to filter what I had left through a paper filter and got a light amber, only a little dirty looking drink. What the fuck was that nasty shit? I don't remember getting sick or anything from it.

That's weird, I must say I've never encountered a grayish colored brew...

^Yeah, you may want to look into coming off the pods for at least a little bit. Kratom is a viable and great option for this IMO, considering that you are in the USA and it is so easily obtainable legally. IMPO (in most people's opinion), kratom is a much, much better than loperamide for stepping down whenever you decide to. I would taper down a bit with the pods first, but once you decide you're ready to stop taking them, kratom should help immensely with the unpleasantness that is sure to follow.

Is this common? It seems like it'd take forever to find something this specific in a megathread.

The thing is, most people who know about poppy pods will enter this thread. Also, you did title your thread "Funky Hens and Chicks?"... The title of this thread will certainly attract more knowledgeable people, don't you think?! ;)

For the record, I have never seen gray-tinted pod tea, and am curious as to the explanation. Since you got it with the filter the second time, I would think that it was some type of residue or mold on the pod that was big enough to be caught by the filter. I did wonder about how it did not get caught by the filter the first time, though? Is it possible that you had something in your filter, or whatever you filtered the tea into? Just a thought... I look forward to your response.

^Yeah, you may want to look into coming off the pods for at least a little bit. Kratom is a viable and great option for this IMO, considering that you are in the USA and it is so easily obtainable legally. IMPO (in most people's opinion), kratom is a much, much better than loperamide for stepping down whenever you decide to. I would taper down a bit with the pods first, but once you decide you're ready to stop taking them, kratom should help immensely with the unpleasantness that is sure to follow.

Actually before I started using pods I was an almost daily user of kratom. I honestly can't stand the taste anymore, I think part of the reason why I switched from kratom to pods was because I found PPT to be less offensive tasting than kratom (not to mention longer lasting and cheaper). I used to literally gag while drinking kratom, occasionally throwing up from gagging. I'm sure it could be helpful but my taste buds just won't allow it these days, last time I tried to drink some a few months back I couldn't finish it, had to dump the last couple gulps.

Jesus dude I can relate to this very much. I've found myself dosing more and more often these days, I think I know that the end is nearing with my pod addiction so I'm just kind of going all out now and using multiple times per day and using higher dosages than ever before (not too smart, I must admit).

My sleep cycle is shit, I stay up till 3 or 4AM and sleep till about 12 noon sometimes. When I try to take a break from the pods, I usually can't sleep at all or won't doze off until a ridiculous time. I don't eat so well these days, nor do I give a fuck about anything except getting high. I've never been more depressed and unmotivated in my life. I also find the withdrawals practically unbearable now, like they are getting worse and it's taking more frequent dosing to keep myself comfortable.

Oh boy, just so many signs that the end is near :\ I need to clean up so fucking bad.

man you literally described me. i dont really care about work anymore and have a serious lack of motivation. i never get sick because im so used to the routine of dosing every day. thankfully i've actually been keeping a steady dose to maintain with and upping it if i want to feel good.
now almost every time i eat pods i get a light stomach ache. they go from about a half hour after dosing to 2 hours usually. this does have me a bit worried.
i too see the end getting closer. im considering getting a few suboxone to do a rapid taper. i feel i wouldn't cheat as much plus i'd save a lot of money. i've gone through pod withdrawal 4 or 5 times now. 3 of those were forced withdrawal due to lack of funds or source or something so i got high right when i could, which pretty much was always the day i woke up feeing normal, or planned to be. it always gives such a good high on that day. the first couple times were actually fairly light compared to the later and most recent one.

unfortunately i was unemployed and broke at the time, so i had nothing to do all day. im employed now and hate being sick at work. its quite a pain to cook in a kitchen sick.

Bump... I keep searching, and to the best I can tell, the only thing I should be concerned over is the pods containing predominately thebaine and not the alkaloids I am more interested in. So, worst case scenario, I get a tea that contains limited or no sought after alkaloids... Is this a correct interpretation?

AIUI, the Norman (low morphine) poppies are grown only by pharma companies looking to extract thebaine to make oxycodone etc., and they are primarily in Tasmania. You're very unlikely to run into a batch of thebaine-only poppies from any standard grower. (Those poppies are patented, for one thing: the last thing big pharma wants is someone getting hold of those seeds and going into business for themselves in China, Russia or some other country that doesn't take patents seriously).

The thebaine poppies would give you more problems than "limited or no sought after alkaloids," since thebaine has pharmacological activity which is more similar to strychnine than morphine.

all i know is poppy tea wd was one of the worst things i ever felt. 24-36 hours after my last dose, i was pacing and sweating, my hands were bloating. i signed up to a gym sweating and shaking and jumped right on the ski machine, level 16, 2 hours of straight cardio. i actually slept the next night. i just want to throw a be careful in here, because pod tea can creep on you. "oh its all natural and it feels pretty nice" but the withdrawal i didnt think would be close to what it actually was. ive cold turkeyd 80mg oxy a day for months, 100 or more mg of hydrocodone for months, and 3 pods a day was worse than those. just becareful guys! try and use poppy tea once a week, i know those alkaloids float around in the body for days after you take it, so i bet you could be addicted even using every other day.

^Out of curiosity, how long were you taking that dose of pods for?

Status
Not open for further replies.