• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK blanket ban on cannabinoids imminent?

I've only tried one 'incense blend' which contains AM-2201 and AM-2233. Weirdly, fourteen grams of it were sent to me in error by a vendor instead of one gram of MDAI so I thought I'd keep it. I've tried tiny amounts in a pipe a few times and found it incredibly intense almost to the point of not enjoying it. I can easily see how it could lead to a major freakout in someone less experienced with drugs or more prone to anxiety. I assume that AM-2201 is the main factor in this, as there seems to be a consensus that it's particularly hard-hitting.

I have to say though, I wouldn't mind getting hold of some of the supposedly milder stuff before the ban comes in, especially since it's so cheap now. MAM-2201 and UR-144 seem like good candidates. But are either of them significantly less intense than AM-2201, or am I on a hiding to nothing with this?

Last edited:
I tried a small pinch of my MAM2201 blend last night. I would say that the effects are halfway between the new stuff (AM2201 etc) and the old JWH blends. I'm not sure if it was because I was still feeling a little off, but there was a definite feeling of unease in my chest throughout the experience.

On the plus side, the blend was quite sedating and sleep came easily, weed style. Unfortunately, I didn't notice any food or music enhancement and didn't have any trippy thought patterns.

Will try again tonight and see if it feels any better when fully well.

Last edited:
I've tried UR-144 and that is certainly less intense than AM-2201. It is probably more 'enjoyable', to be honest, but I like to get smashed. I also have concerns about the safety of UR-144, but that is purely my half-educated speculation. I'll certainly be stocking up on AM-2201 which should last me a lifetime - the last 10g I bought were gone in a fortnight, however. :\ I was unemployed at the time, and I would like to think that I have learned my lesson, and shall keep it to a small smoke before going to bed, rather than 24/7, on-the-hour every hour. :(

So so hard to do though! The gram of mam2201 I got a couple weeks ago only lasted 9 days, need to be more careful with this crackabis stuff.

Bit longer, probably double duration for the first couple of days ya smoke it. Far less morish/rushy but that didn't let me put it down for more than a few hours at a time! Less uncomfortable when you have too much as well far more forgiving, didn't end up gibbing out or nodding off sat upright atall!

Cool. And same potency?! I may stock-up on this one instead....

Seems about the same and didn't get nearly as bad effects in the way of tolerance and constant use side effects, last few days I was getting kinda dry skin and odd hunger patterns but that always seems to happen with really high dose cannabinoids for me. This one's better for the gym I've found as I just take in a foil with some melted onto it to hit right at the start and it lasts for the whole workout!

Kind feels like kind of a mixture of what I remember JWH-018 and AM-2201 to be like.

Anyone know the best thing to dissolve AM-2201 in?

I've heard olive oil works but it is a long fat chain or something so slows absorbtion?

Great, thanks mate.

What do you want to dissolve it for, naughtynicknails? If you want the solvent to evaporate afterwards (for putting it onto blotter, sugar cubes etc.) then acetone works great. I've washed a pipe with acetone, evaporated, and smoked the residue to excellent effect with AM-2201 - it just keeps giving and giving!

Interested to hear the oral dose (and duration) for AM-2201 or MAM-2201 - it may stop me from loading a lump of powder onto a pipe, then falling asleep for an hour.

Would be interesting to hear. Remember always hearing that lecithin was a good chemical/nutrient for helping it cross the food/blood/brain barrier. Something about the lipid+water solubility. Wont claim to know how these things work for fact but it is what I think I heard if irrc as I used to extensively research cannabinoids back in the legal JWH days, spent hours a day reading DF and here.

Also: big Q for all cannabinoid users, heavy ones especially.
Anyone got any idea what causes the skin drying, constipation and massively puffy facial feature effects after a few days binging/ODing or the continuation of a binge/addiction of AM/MAM. The positive "side effects" I found that came with these other horrid ones were mainly:lack of sweating in social situations/not feeling any physical awkward/uncomfortable feelings like standing "awkwardly" or the "wrong way".

These are things I've always felt say to date but it oddly feels like synths seem the only ones to completely rid me of these symptoms of mental fuckedyness, but only once I'm past the occasional smoking stage and into the; building an addiction or carefully keep at a constant super highness level 24/7, waking up after an hour or two when its worn off most nights etc. Tis nice for lack of huge sweat patches and extra awkward stances plus highness all the time and very cheap, but not worth maintaining habit to eventually come a cropper to the withdrawals and friend/family discoveries.

Such a love hate relationship I have with these fuckers, I wonder what ones they'll come out with after this ban then
1293-double-facepalm-fail-star_trek.jpg

I want to dissolve it for dosing purposes.. Don't have a mg scale yet (and I'm too poor to buy one right how)..

Do you know what shops will sell acetone?

Any high street chemist will stock acetone. About a quid for 50ml IIRC. It's not a watched chemical so you should have no problems. I wouldn't bother with nail varnish remover because that contains perfume and other shit.

I recommend buying from a chemical supplier or online as you can be more confident in the purity that way. Nail polish remover almost always has additives in it. I would definitely advise against attempting to use cannabinoids without a milligram scale.

What about the acetone from a chemist?

And I have scales accurate to 10mgs.. it'll definitely weigh the 500mg and i would start in the sub mg dosing range (probably oral) to start with..

Acetone from the chemist is fine but it is considerably cheaper elsewhere and it's really handy to have a bottle around the house.

What about the acetone from a chemist?

And I have scales accurate to 10mgs.. it'll definitely weigh the 500mg and i would start in the sub mg dosing range (probably oral) to start with..

Try amazon or maplins, they sell extremely pure acetone for cleaning of delicate electronics etc.

I gave the MAM2201 blend a proper try last night and ended up wishing I hadnt.

I smoked about 4 grains of plant material and immediately felt the relaxing heaviness reminiscent of a good indica. After 10 mins or so, I smoked the same amount again expecting the stoned effect to increase and maybe a few mental effects/munches etc to begin. What I got was that same damn uncomfortable feeling in my chest/stomach and a strong sense that something wasn't right (best was I can describe it). I ate a bit of food to distract myself - no munches, no taste enhancement. Eventually, after an hour or so, the effects began to lessen and then I cut my losses and went to bed. On the plus side I did get a very good nights sleep.

Suffice to say, this one will also be following the AM2201 blend into the bin. I just wish I could get hold of some actual weed so I wouldn't have to bother messing with shit like this. I probably should have realised that the shit wasn't for me after hating the AM2201 and the MP blends, but I enjoyed the old Spice blends so much I thought that this one may have been able to recapture that old Spice/Magic feeling.

(Forgive spelling/grammar, posting from phone)

I gave the MAM2201 blend a proper try last night and ended up wishing I hadnt.

I smoked about 4 grains of plant material and immediately felt the relaxing heaviness reminiscent of a good indica. After 10 mins or so, I smoked the same amount again expecting the stoned effect to increase and maybe a few mental effects/munches etc to begin. What I got was that same damn uncomfortable feeling in my chest/stomach and a strong sense that something wasn't right (best was I can describe it). I ate a bit of food to distract myself - no munches, no taste enhancement. Eventually, after an hour or so, the effects began to lessen and then I cut my losses and went to bed. On the plus side I did get a very good nights sleep.

Suffice to say, this one will also be following the AM2201 blend into the bin. I just wish I could get hold of some actual weed so I wouldn't have to bother messing with shit like this. I probably should have realised that the shit wasn't for me after hating the AM2201 and the MP blends, but I enjoyed the old Spice blends so much I thought that this one may have been able to recapture that old Spice/Magic feeling.

(Forgive spelling/grammar, posting from phone)

Don't just bin it, you can dilute it really cheaply and easily, go about the method for creating a blend with damiana herb or whatever and mix it with acetone to make a weaker smoke. Those herbs can generally be gotten for about a fiver an ounce or less. Just make sure all of the original blend gets nice and wet and mixed in properly, warm acetone would help for this, sit container in bowl/jug/sink filled with a little warm or hot water.

FYI, MAM2201 powder is sold out at the only vendor I know of that stocked it. Their herbal blend of MAM2201 is still available though.