• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK blanket ban on cannabinoids imminent?

i am going to get some UR-144 and MAM-2201 because of this ban and it's cheap cannaboids :D

I'm looking forward to sampling the UR-144 blend I've got, it's the only cannabinoid in the blend, just damiana herb and blueberry extract too, gonna give it a go tomorrow when the father is at his place of work!!!

I've never knowingly had a cannibanoid and don't even know what one is

I assume it's nothing to do with people eating but some kind of "legal high"with a marijuana-like effects.

Are we talking about something akin to what they have on script on California? Most importantly, does it/they work and get you high? Price of good grass these days, imagine it's a best seller if it does.

A lot of things marketed as legal highs don't work. These are usually the "natural herbs" you can buy. The legal ones that do work are usually synthetic chemicals. One group of these are called synthetic cannabinoids. A lot of them are actually stronger (and sometimes more dangerous) that real cannabinoids such as THC. THC is a partial agonist of the CB1 receptors, whereas synthetic cannabinoids such as JWH-018 are full agonists.

EDIT: After reading the report, I had a bit of a laugh to myself.

unreported compounds were outside the control of the Misuse of Drugs Act (1971). It
was concluded that these novel substances contained compounds with the potential
for harm, similar to the harms of cannabis

Please Home Office, elaborate...

cool, I will wait for a little more. £7.50/g is mighty tempting but I hope it drops even further :D

Some recent research has been saying that this may not be true, or if so it is only in a minority of people who already had underlying and non-evident mental problems. I haven't got anything like that from cannabis, although I do recognise it can cause anxiety or paranoia when people are using it. Synthetic cannabinoids (at least the ones I have used) seem to have a much worse effect. For example, using JWH and AM (can't remember the exact compounds at the moment) resulted in me experiencing derealisation/depersonalisation for 5 months (it was infrequent though, random situations would trigger it), after only 1 use.

what is your opinion on funky buddha, I'm gonna get some blueberry blitz while it is on a firesale, tempted to get some funky buddha too.

I tried the funky buddah yesterday. First time trying rc blends. Couldnt believe how strong it was. Made a usual sized j with it. Took me 5 hours to finish the spliff! You only need 5 or 6 tokes to get smashed. I'm no lightweight, smoked and grown plenty of high grade over the past 20 years but i was really impressed with this stuff. Only cost £4 for 3g. Gonna last me ages :)

I tried the funky buddah yesterday. First time trying rc blends. Couldnt believe how strong it was. Made a usual sized j with it. Took me 5 hours to finish the spliff! You only need 5 or 6 tokes to get smashed. I'm no lightweight, smoked and grown plenty of high grade over the past 20 years but i was really impressed with this stuff. Only cost £4 for 3g. Gonna last me ages :)

It won't

My MAM2201 blend arrived this morning. Will report back after I've given it a thorough testing!

My MAM2201 blend arrived this morning. Will report back after I've given it a thorough testing!

Just bought a G myself, weed makes me have bad thoughts but if this doesn't have the anxiety and paranoia then it sounds pretty good. At 7 quid for a gram I'm not really arsed if it's crap :)

Let me know how you get on buddy!

Will do.

For what it's worth, I bought it for the same reasons. I can't get hold of weed at the moment and the other more recent synthetic cannabinoids are just horrible (anxiety, paranoia, feelings of general dysphoria). When the reports started to come in about MAM2201 being one of the good ones I just had to get some for myself.

cool, I will wait for a little more. £7.50/g is mighty tempting but I hope it drops even further :D

If the ban doesnt catch you out, then keep an eye on how fast the stuff is selling at these discount prices. More than half the powders and blends at all the different price breaks have sold out.

Sez on the pack dried marshmallow herb and mam2201.

Nice one mate :)

from what i can gather the mam2201 is roughly the same potency as am2201 yeah? 1-2mg doses? I might lay some blotter with it, could be interesting.

Mam2201 isn't as 'fierce' as am2201, but that's not to say it's weaker, just very different IMO.