He who lives near the ocean shall swim
He who has eyes,let him see
He who has an anus,let him poop
He with diabetes,let him have insulin
He who has shoes shall walk in them
He who farms shall eat
He who has psychosis,let him rant
He with beer shall drink
there's lots of these.there so pointless.
There (sic) pointless because you made them.

E="CoastTwoCoast, post: 14660956, member: 397472"]
You can't be punished if you have never heard about Jesus and you don't know any better. I guarantee someone will come along and teach them about Jesus and these different things eventually, if they don't already know. Some people just want to keep doing their own thing. It's their choice to accept Jesus or turn away from Him. So once you learn the truth and you keep denying Jesus to do your own thing, then yeah, there's a consequence. It's smart for people to learn about what is going on in the world and what these celebrities are up to that they worship so much.
[/QUOTE]

Just came to a great realization how to
ACTUALLY HELP PPL with what u said above.u said if ppl don't know about Jesus then they won't be punished for not knowing any better.so if Jesus is never talked about again then no one will have to deal with the"consequences" of turning there back on him bcoz they won't know that's an option coz they won't even know of him.they won't be given an ultimatum to either "believe or suffer".then you'll be happy coz no one is dissing Jesus and they'll be happy coz they won't suffer in hell for all eternity.im guessing that 99% of ppl tell u to fuck off who don't like hearing about Jesus and burning in hell right.now let's take that 99% number and let's say if 100ppl who have never heard of Jesus were told about him(these ppl are the ones who weren't going to be punished for all eternity for not knowing about Jesus) and 99% of these ppl say I don't want to accept this bcoz I don't like the way it sounds or I don't believe that or thats ridiculous your an idiot you have just doomed 99 out of 100ppl for all eternity which is no better than those evil demons you were talking about . by spreading Jesus name you are helping Satan more than the evil demons ever could coz u know most ppl aren't evil or possessed by demons or corrupted by lady Gaga's satanic dance moves. 99 out of 100 is a way higher number than the demons are getting so your really working for Satan everytime u spread Jesus's message.its exactly what the demons are doing except your getting way more doomed souls for him.if u really cared about ppl and were doing this preachy stuff out of love like u say u are you would never pollute an innocent unknowing human with this horrible ultimatum of either accept Jesus or burn in hell again would you?
Bcoz there's at least a 50% chance they'll think this guy sucks I don't want him in my life meaning you have doomed them bcoz now they know of jesus.its the most mean thing u can do to a person besides rape or murder.dooming them for all eternity how horrible u want to put ppl thru this.
But if u actually want to help ppl don't put them in the position of having to choose.like u said u can't be punished if u don't know about jesus.
It's Simple: stop spreading Jesus propaganda and there will be less souls being tormented for turning there back on him.

Last edited:
Ummmm...I think I know the difference between what Jesus said and what draculic acid69 said. No offense but I don't think anyone is going to confuse draculic acid69 for Jesus.

Money is also a massive factor as in Australia the Catholic church has assets of like 30billion dollars yet they're definitely not spending billions on helping the starving in Africa or anything.
Look I really don't want to end up on the side of "defending the Catholic church" because they don't deserve it, but this sentence is just plain false. The Catholic church absolutely does spend billions of dollars on helping impoverished people in Africa:

There are a lot of problems with the Church -- their aid is dispensed with religious preferences, they support brutal religious dictators, and they fight against the role of modern biology and medicine in improving people's lives. However, they are nonetheless one of the largest charitable organizations in the world, and this is part of the reason why it is so hard to prevent them from doing these other bad things.

Honestly if I were to get back into Christianity Catholicism is the only way imo. History is important. You can't just pick and choose which books of the bible you wana keep or alter.

But Catholicism literally chiose which books to put in the New Testament. There were a bunch more texts found witth the Dead Sea Scrolls. Most of them were not alowed in. Many were also written closer to Jesus' life rather than hundreds if years after. The Gnostic Christian texts were believed to have been written very shortly after he died, and it describes a very psychedelic sort of teachings, about how god is within us all. A very different picture of Jesis the man and his teachings. There's also a gospel of Mary and gospel of Judas that are both super interesting. You can find them online, or used to be able to anyway. Catholicism was formed to co-opt an insurgent new religion (Christianity) and regain control over the people, and it was done 300 years after his death. 300 years. Do you really believe they had an actual accurate idea of Jesus' true teachings anymore? Do you think they had any intention of actually teaching those? No, Jesus taught that we don't need an intermediary between god and yourself. What did Catholicism do? Invent a hierarchy of people who you have to speak to god through. It's blasphemy against jesus' message to be perfectly honest. It is my belief that the reformation churches actually have far more in common with Jesus' teachings, althought Gnostic Christian texts really are probably the most indicative of what jesus was actually about. Catholocism is a mindfuck guilt trap, and it's that way on purpose, it IS its purpose.

The synoptic gospels were probably written during the lifetimes of people who either knew Jesus or were alive when he lived. The shift toward gentiles and a more Hellenistic approach as opposed to a strictly Jewish approach occurred during that time as well, most notably Mark, Luke and Acts, and Paul's writings. Gnostic approaches already existed within Judaism and continued among some Jewish Christians. Judaism has a long history of wisdom literature as well. Interestingly, a copy of Isaiah in Hebrew was discovered among the Dead Sea Scrolls, and is almost word for word identical to later Aramaic and Greek translations. The Apostles Creed was used by early Christians, based in part on Matthew and the Great Commission, and is still widely used today, including within the Catholic Church.

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus was surrounded by grown men. and can't have contributed to the taliban single-handedly.

250px-Virgen_de_Guadalupe_con_las_cuatro_apariciones_%28Juan_de_S%C3%A1enz%29_Detalle_%2801%29.JPG

"There is a place in London town
Where that railroad boy goes and sits down
He takes that strange girl on his knee
And he tells to her what he won't tell me"

And control over weak minded sheeple
who'll believe any old shit u tell em.
And getting the sheeple's money and tax free status.

And control over weak minded sheeple
who'll believe any old shit u tell em.
And getting the sheeple's money and tax free status.
If you're looking for some drug crazed shitposting action, stay on bluelight.

Try to downplay the drug crazed shit whilst attending Mass.:)

250px-Virgen_de_Guadalupe_con_las_cuatro_apariciones_%28Juan_de_S%C3%A1enz%29_Detalle_%2801%29.JPG

"There is a place in London town
Where that railroad boy goes and sits down
He takes that strange girl on his knee
And he tells to her what he won't tell me"

Heheh, at first glance that picture looks like a vagina :LOL:

I suspect it was intentional, 'cos they're all cunts... :!

(Please excuse me, I suffer from ASD - Atheist Spectrum Disorder... 😃😆🤣🤪 )

Oh go smoke some DMT so you can realize you, God, and the universe are all 'infinite oneness'.