• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The whole point behind the Roman Catholic church

He will ONLY sweat through Louis Vuitton clothing while preaching! Nothing less! I don't know how I found this, but I've been cracking up. Yes, many of them sold out to the devil for cash. Follow the money, same with Catholic Church. Follow the money. It's all coming from the same place.

It's definitely terribly obvious the corruption involved when you look at the money. Not to mention the child abuse.

Without doubt Brian Houston of Hill song is the biggest hypocrite and most corrupt Christian preacher of them all. The guy is a closet bi-sexual whoremonger fag who fucks transsexual hookers and pays BDSM mistresses to chain him up and whip him.

I personally wouldn't have a problem with anyone who is Bi-sexual and pays for kinky sex it's the fact Brian Houston writes books and goes on TV preaching about how marriage is only allowed between a man and a women and only God and Jesus Christ can save a sinner. That and how Hill song is more of a money making cult than a proper organised church.

I rate the church of scientology being less dodgy than the whole bible bashing Evangelical Christian church, What sort of fundamentalist nut job would actually donate money to Hill song??

Jesus is loving, but people cannot continually turn their back on Him without consequences. When I warned about hell, people got upset. There is a choice in this, they act like they don't have a choice. They just want to keep doing their own thing. We don't know how much time we have left. I would be doing a disservice to people if I didn't warn them. If someone saw a bus rushing full speed ahead to hit you in the street, would you not want to be warned? It's out of love.

This whole thing is playing out just the way they want it and people either don't know what's going on or choose to ignore it.
It's all about the choice you make in the end. I hope it's the right one.
[/QUOTE

1.Stop bad mouthing Satan. I find it offensive.
2.shut the fuck up about were all going to hell.
3.you sound like a raving lunatic who's off there antipsychotic meds.
4.if we want to hear about your "beliefs" we will ask.until then keep it to yourself.no one and I mean NO ONE
wants to hear it.if we wanted to hear it
we'd ask.no one asked.no one will ever ask.
5.think about what malevolent said below.its accurate and points out a big flaw in that shit.he makes a good point.

R
What are the consequences for you withholding proper information about Him?
Raving lunatic.typical psychosis thought pattern.heaven, hell, everyone else is wrong, I've seen the light, believe me or you'll suffer consequences.typical religious fanaticism/unstable/psychotic ranting in my opinion the only thing that will save her soul is seroquel.

Without doubt Brian Houston of Hill song is the biggest hypocrite and most corrupt Christian preacher of them all. The guy is a closet bi-sexual whoremonger fag who fucks transsexual hookers and pays BDSM mistresses to chain him up and whip him.

I personally wouldn't have a problem with anyone who is Bi-sexual and pays for kinky sex it's the fact Brian Houston writes books and goes on TV preaching about how marriage is only allowed between a man and a women and only God and Jesus Christ can save a sinner. That and how Hill song is more of a money making cult than a proper organised church.

I rate the church of scientology being less dodgy than the whole bible bashing Evangelical Christian church, What sort of fundamentalist nut job would actually donate money to Hill song??

Oh wow, I didn't know anything about Brian Houston. What do you think about Joel Osteen? He claims that "When his daddy died and went to be with the Lord.", Joel stepped up from working behind the scenes to becoming a pastor. Suddenly Joel and Victoria got a huge basketball stadium in Texas for their congregation. He claims God helped them get it, but I wouldn't doubt if he was paid off. I love Joel. His sister Lisa Osteen is an incredible preacher. She has such an anointing on her. I really hope they are legit. Something that bothers me is Joel was recently seen in the audience of a Lady Gaga concert. Lady Gaga is one of the biggest whores for Illuminati who sold her soul so it's not a good look for a pastor to be at her show.

Lady Gaga is constantly throwing up the Eye Of Horus symbols, 99% of these artists do. It means she's worshipping Satan. I liked her before when I didn't know any better.

2813803D-773D-403A-AB64-BE02173886BD.jpeg
70B29ACA-B790-4D5A-8DDF-81927CAB2F31.jpeg[

Last edited:
@mal3volent Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He gave His life so that we can have eternal life when we die and not be tormented in flames for eternity. There was not a chance for salvation at all before Jesus gave His own life to save us

I never asked him to give his own life yet you expect us to constantly be owing him for it.thats a manipulative thing to do.how does getting nailed to a cross absolve other ppls sins anyway?
1.He did not give his life it was taken
by other humans.
2.so your saying before Jesus died everyone spent eternity in hell being tormented in flames.what did the dead ppl before Jesus came along do to deserve that ?
3.. Any asshole can be nailed to a pole.it proves nothing.

I
No, if Jesus decides to torture me that is on him. Not me.

I'm a good person. God supposedly gave me my brain, I was raised by Christians, grew up in Church. What more am I to do? I welcome him in, felt nothing.

There's no reason to send a person like me to hell. I've had enough suffering in my life as it is. Just because I was born with a skeptical mind, Jesus boy gonna toss me into a lake of fire. Thanks god for making my brain that way. Great job.
This god sounds like a total dick with manipulative and vengeful tendencies.
I don't think he is a good role model at all if this is how he acts.you would have to be crazy and fukd up to think that this is a good thing to believe in or to have in any part of your life.

We are all spiritual beings, our physical body is a temporary host. We come from God and we go back to God when we die. If that's the choice you make.

My whole response to this thread is the point behind the Roman Catholic Church. It's all corrupt and a set up to cover up what dark forces are planning behind the scenes. I love how you try to downplay my message, but I was very much on topic.
You weren't on topic.no one is downplaying your "message"(psychotic rantings).where just saying we don't believe in or care about it at all.you don't seem to be
as accepting of any one who doesn't go along with what you say is right.

Last edited:
I never heard of Joel is he a evangelical preacher?

The only reason Brian Houston is on TV and has had self help books he has written published is because he comes from a weathly family of old money.

Brian Houston is worth millions, his father was worth millions, Brian Houston is a Hill song pastor just for the fun of it.

Brian Houston doesn't make a profit on all the money he spends on getting his books and TV shows out there.

Brian Houston is just playing and pretending to be a legitimate church leader

I never heard of Joel is he a evangelical preacher?

The only reason Brian Houston is on TV and has had self help books he has written published is because he comes from a weathly family of old money.

Brian Houston is worth millions, his father was worth millions, Brian Houston is a Hill song pastor just for the fun of it.

Brian Houston doesn't make a profit on all the money he spends on getting his books and TV shows out there.

Brian Houston is just playing and pretending to be a legitimate church leader

I never liked to consider Joel as an evangelical preacher, but many do. He's one of the most popular preachers. He has a mega church. He helped me become a believer and want to learn more about Jesus. I really hope he's legit.

Joel isn't the only pastor I listen to, but I'm glad he helped me grow in my faith.

Ok. So you choose to be rebellious in spite of hearing the truth. Just don't act like you don't have a choice.
We know we have a choice.we made what we consider to be the right one.
there's 5000religions on this planet and 4990 of them all claim to be the right one with everyone who doesn't go along with it being wrong. you have a 1in 4990 chance of being right which means u have a 4989 out of 4990 chance of being wrong.im no gambler but those are terrible odds.

I
Wow, that's all you got ? Didn't even address my points.

But yeah I mean the Catholic Church ... decades of evidence now pretty much proves it's a way for old dudes to molest and or rape children.
If they didn't play the god angle they would have been labelled a criminal organisation long ago.

A lot of these dark forces are into pedophilia, makes me sick.

Yes, it's normal to ask questions and be skeptical. Even as a believer, there were moments of doubt. Seeing how everything is playing out as the Bible
says has opened my eyes even more to knowing Jesus is real and the true way. My faith is stronger lately. I see how these evil entities hate God and they hate us. They hate us because Jesus died and gave us a chance for salvation. We have a chance to go to Heaven, the demons don't and that's why they are working hard at dragging people with them.
What's in it for the demons to drag ppl with them? Do they get less tortured the more ppl they corrupt? do they get money for them? do they get 72virgins or little boys or something? How's it work?what's there motivation?
How come they hate us bcoz Jesus died? How and why does this anger them and why do they hold it against us?

What's in it for the demons to drag ppl with them? Do they get less tortured the more ppl they corrupt? do they get money for them? do they get 72virgins or little boys or something? How's it work?what's there motivation?
How come they hate us bcoz Jesus died? How and why does this anger them and why do they hold it against us?
Demons are happy when they trick people into Hell. That means they fooled you into burning with them for an eternity. They already know they are screwed. They want you to suffer as well. Misery loves company.

Why do they hate Jesus? The devil hates Jesus because Lucifer was kicked out of Heaven for trying to take God's place. Jesus was sent by God to die on the cross for all of us, to pay for all of our sins. Now through the sacrifice and blood of Jesus Christ, we all have a chance to go to heaven.

The devil hates us with a passion because we are children of God and have a chance back into heaven with God and Jesus.
So of course the devil and his minions are trying to trick us into burning for an eternity like they are.

Lucifer was the most beautiful angel in Heaven. He was jealous of God and wanted to be Him. Lucifer was beautiful. That's another way he fools people these days, they look at the beauty of a person, but that person could be on a mission from Satan.

Last edited:
Oh wow, I didn't know anything about Brian Houston. What do you think about Joel Osteen? He claims that "When his daddy died and went to be with the Lord.", Joel stepped up from working behind the scenes to becoming a pastor. Suddenly Joel and Victoria got a huge basketball stadium in Texas for their congregation. He claims God helped them get it, but I wouldn't doubt if he was paid off. I love Joel. His sister Lisa Osteen is an incredible preacher. She has such an anointing on her. I really hope they are legit. Something that bothers me is Joel was recently seen in the audience of a Lady Gaga concert. Lady Gaga is one of the biggest whores for Illuminati who sold her soul so it's not a good look for a pastor to be at her show.

Lady Gaga is constantly throwing up the Eye Of Horus symbols, 99% of these artists do. It means she's worshipping Satan. I liked her before when I didn't know any better.

View attachment 16198
View attachment 16199[

Yeah she's a real centre of evil isn't she. And those dance moves are certain to be some sort of secret satanic recruitment tool.

Yeah she's a real centre of evil isn't she. And those dance moves are certain to be some sort of secret satanic recruitment tool.
Actually it is, believe it or not. Haha It's right in front of our face every day when we watch these music videos. It's just people are clueless about it. I have no respect for Gaga or any of them anymore. I'll leave it at that for now.

Look up "Eye Of Horus", it explains everything.

I
Actually it is, believe it or not. Haha It's right in front of our face every day when we watch these music videos. It's just people are clueless about it. I have no respect for Gaga or any of them anymore. I'll leave it at that for now.

Look up "Eye Of Horus", it explains everything.
If no one knows about it then how is it going to be effective at recruiting all the poor weak souls who are so corruptable?

I

If no one knows about it then how is it going to be effective at recruiting all the poor weak souls who are so corruptable?

It's hidden in plain sight. That's the point. They don't want you to know they are fooling you. Meanwhile they are laughing at people because they know they are clueless. Listening to their songs and going to their concert while they are throwing up Eye Of Horus is sending people to hell right with them and they have no idea. It's very sad.

These artists sold their soul for success in this world. I'm sure they think they have it made now. We all die eventually. Physical death is only one part of it. They'll pay for selling their soul with an eternity in flames.

"Why gain the whole world and lose your soul?"

Last edited:
It's hidden in plain sight. That's the point. They don't want you to know they are fooling you. Meanwhile they are laughing at people because they know they are clueless. Listening to their songs and going to their concert while they are throwing up Eye Of Horus is sending people to hell right with them and they have no idea. It's very sad.

These artists sold their soul for success in this world. I'm sure they think they have it made now. We all die eventually. Physical death is only one part of it. They'll pay for selling their soul with an eternity in flames.

"Why gain the whole world and lose your soul?"
Where are u getting all this inside information? U must really be hooked up to find out all these truths behind the super secret illuminati conspiracies.