• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The whole point behind the Roman Catholic church

I will when it feels like the right time, thanks for the suggestion. (y)

No worries, take your narcotic relapses, and all your poly-drug abuse, your car accidents, your failed marriage, your drug reports, your drug promotion, and good luck. This place is way too depressing. I don't see any ending to this except more drugs bullshit from drug users like good ol' Xorkoth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ascension is May 21, 2020, please keep Xorkoth in your prayers

And your fuckin point is..??

Ascension. That event which is always coming but never arrives...

Get a grip man. Denounce your conformist ways and learn to think for yourself. :D

Reactions: R3K
And your fuckin point is..??

Ascension. That event which is always coming but never arrives...

Get a grip man. Denounce your conformist ways and learn to think for yourself. :D
Either way the blows its all good.

Missed those replies... yeah let's harrass drug users on a drug forum for sharing their experiences. Nice one.

• Haha
Reactions: R3K
To keep society docile and scared, and an extra source of income, for God to buy bitcoins to use on the darkweb. Lol

Ok, binge coming to an end very soon, damn work interfering with my binging. Be back next weekend, stay safe everyone.

their choice to accept Jesus or turn away from Him
Well.... when I was young around 10yrs old, jesus kicked me out of church permanently for getting my ear pierced, so fuck him for that, some god, pfft..... picking on little kids, and letting the world go to shit, useless mofo, haha. Sorry I just cant stand religion. I'll try stay away from these posts in the future.

what a surprise! A bunch of bluelighters oh so stridently dismissing the Catholic Church and the 2000 years of scholarship underpinning it’s catechism.

Yawn.

Yup, the world's oldest cult, many brain washed people following blindly, with there weak minds, who can not accept the truth.

A 1/4 tab and some Pineapple Express says I'm right.

Is it so threatening that people might not believe the same as you? Why does it bother you so much that I found a sense of spirituality through psychedelics instead of Catholicism? You do you, I'll do me. Why is it okay for you to share your experiences of spirituality on here and it isn't for me?

A 1/4 tab and some Pineapple Express says I'm right.
I don't understand why you are sledging people that do or have done drugs on a drug discussion site then talk down the site but you still here?

Are you one of those people that hate spaghetti but choose to eat spaghetti every day anyway?

Catholic saints follow what is known as the karmic yoga path of love to enlightenment. St john writings are amazing and almost a guide to a psychedelic trip.

Jesus was a enlightened awakened being and embodied unconditional love was nailed to a cross for threatening the establishment.

Then they took his writings and threw them out the window suppressed the use of mushrooms and made the church to control the populace

Catholic pedophile priests and the parishioners who help the Vatican protect them, do not follow anything but Satan.

I agree with your last, but where do you see Jesus preaching unconditional love?

He said that he would recognize his people by their works and deeds. That is putting conditions to love.

If Yahweh had unconditional love, there would be no need for a hell. Right?

Regards
DL