• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The whole point behind the Roman Catholic church

It's all a set up. Don't focus on anything but Jesus Christ and His salvation. Forget about the religion and church part. Catholicism, Mormonism. Jehovah's Witness, Scientology...all of them teach the wrong things and it's a set up for darker forces behind the scenes.

I've learned more about how it all ties together, but I'm not trying to get myself killed by revealing too much. Just know there is an entirely different world beyond what you see. Dark forces you can't even imagine. I can't wait for these pedophiles and Satanic forces pulling the strings to burn in Hell where they belong.

I cannot believe people here who don't even believe in the spiritual world. You better believe it's real because it is. People are blinded and distracted so that they don't see all the evil going on. Most of it is right in front of our eyes! Repent and get saved through Jesus Christ because this whole thing is coming to an end soon and Jesus will be back. You cannot say you were not warned.

Something these monsters do while under the orders of Satan is brainwash people into thinking God is bad and the devil is good. If Jesus isn't real, why are they trying so hard to make you think He is evil? Jesus is a powerful force against these demonic entities pulling the strings and they know it. Don't fall for their lies.

Quit focusing on the church and religion part of it, just focus on the cross and the salvation Jesus gives us. He loves us all.

But, even the Bible Jesus comes across vastly different than the way many "Christians" have come to believe about who he was, really he comes across as a radical communist hippie who was there for everyone, non-judgmental, and kind.

Jesus is loving, but people cannot continually turn their back on Him without consequences. When I warned about hell, people got upset. There is a choice in this, they act like they don't have a choice. They just want to keep doing their own thing. We don't know how much time we have left. I would be doing a disservice to people if I didn't warn them. If someone saw a bus rushing full speed ahead to hit you in the street, would you not want to be warned? It's out of love.

This whole thing is playing out just the way they want it and people either don't know what's going on or choose to ignore it.
It's all about the choice you make in the end. I hope it's the right one.

Take away the fear of hell and churches would slowly become extinct.

Jesus is so good and pure but he has to threaten you with eternal torture to put asses in the pews.

You'd think his goodness and holiness would be enough.

@mal3volent Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He gave His life so that we can have eternal life when we die and not be tormented in flames for eternity. There was not a chance for salvation at all before Jesus gave His own life to save us.

You keep mocking and making up excuses. Yes, Jesus is love, but as I've said, you cannot keep turning your back on Him without consequences. The choice is yours. Eternal torture in flames might be what you choose, but it's certainly not my choice.

Also, Jesus was not chosen by me out of fear at all. Jesus ran toward me at my most vulnerable and weak moment. He showed me grace and mercy, forgave my sins. He continues to be a good and faithful God.

Do you think it is a coincidence I am here and telling you about the Lord? God puts people in certain places for a reason. He's trying to reach out, but if you keep rejecting Him, that's on you.

It's all a set up. Don't focus on anything but Jesus Christ and His salvation. Forget about the religion and church part. Catholicism, Mormonism. Jehovah's Witness, Scientology...all of them teach the wrong things and it's a set up for darker forces behind the scenes.

I've learned more about how it all ties together, but I'm not trying to get myself killed by revealing too much. Just know there is an entirely different world beyond what you see. Dark forces you can't even imagine. I can't wait for these pedophiles and Satanic forces pulling the strings to burn in Hell where they belong.

I cannot believe people here who don't even believe in the spiritual world. You better believe it's real because it is. People are blinded and distracted so that they don't see all the evil going on. Most of it is right in front of our eyes! Repent and get saved through Jesus Christ because this whole thing is coming to an end soon and Jesus will be back. You cannot say you were not warned.

Something these monsters do while under the orders of Satan is brainwash people into thinking God is bad and the devil is good. If Jesus isn't real, why are they trying so hard to make you think He is evil? Jesus is a powerful force against these demonic entities pulling the strings and they know it. Don't fall for their lies.

Quit focusing on the church and religion part of it, just focus on the cross and the salvation Jesus gives us. He loves us all.
Jesus is loving, but people cannot continually turn their back on Him without consequences. When I warned about hell, people got upset. There is a choice in this, they act like they don't have a choice. They just want to keep doing their own thing. We don't know how much time we have left. I would be doing a disservice to people if I didn't warn them. If someone saw a bus rushing full speed ahead to hit you in the street, would you not want to be warned? It's out of love.

This whole thing is playing out just the way they want it and people either don't know what's going on or choose to ignore it.
It's all about the choice you make in the end. I hope it's the right one.

All of this hinges on believing that there is a heaven and a hell, that we go on living as the same "person" after death, that there is a god up there who loves us but for some reason has chosen to test us, with the end result of failing causing those he loves to experience an eternity of torture. When you step back it sounds as ridiculous as Greek mythology. It IS mythology, it's just the mythology that some people choose to believe in. I just don't believe in it. I don't think we should have to fear hell just to be good people. Being a good person is about your actions towards others, it has nothing to do with mythological figures.

Anyway I appreciate what you're trying to do because in your world, this is the most important thing there is. But you have to respect that for the rest of us, it's meaningless. This thread is supposed to be about the point behind the Roman Catholic church, not about how we all need to repent because our time is almost up.

No, if Jesus decides to torture me that is on him. Not me.

I'm a good person. God supposedly gave me my brain, I was raised by Christians, grew up in Church. What more am I to do? I welcome him in, felt nothing.

There's no reason to send a person like me to hell. I've had enough suffering in my life as it is. Just because I was born with a skeptical mind, Jesus boy gonna toss me into a lake of fire. Thanks god for making my brain that way. Great job.

All of this hinges on believing that there is a heaven and a hell, that we go on living as the same "person" after death, that there is a god up there who loves us but for some reason has chosen to test us, with the end result of failing causing those he loves to experience an eternity of torture. When you step back it sounds as ridiculous as Greek mythology. It IS mythology, it's just the mythology that some people choose to believe in. I just don't believe in it. I don't think we should have to fear hell just to be good people. Being a good person is about your actions towards others, it has nothing to do with mythological figures.

Anyway I appreciate what you're trying to do because in your world, this is the most important thing there is. But you have to respect that for the rest of us, it's meaningless. This thread is supposed to be about the point behind the Roman Catholic church, not about how we all need to repent because our time is almost up.
We are all spiritual beings, our physical body is a temporary host. We come from God and we go back to God when we die. If that's the choice you make.

My whole response to this thread is the point behind the Roman Catholic Church. It's all corrupt and a set up to cover up what dark forces are planning behind the scenes. I love how you try to downplay my message, but I was very much on topic.

No, if Jesus decides to torture me that is on him. Not me.

I'm a good person. God supposedly gave me my brain, I was raised by Christians, grew up in Church. What more am I to do? I welcome him in, felt nothing.

There's no reason to send a person like me to hell. I've had enough suffering in my life as it is. Just because I was born with a skeptical mind, Jesus boy gonna toss me into a lake of fire. Thanks god for making my brain that way. Great job.

Ok. So you choose to be rebellious in spite of hearing the truth. Just don't act like you don't have a choice.

Wow, that's all you got ? Didn't even address my points.

But yeah I mean the Catholic Church ... decades of evidence now pretty much proves it's a way for old dudes to molest and or rape children.

Wow, that's all you got ? Didn't even address my points.

But yeah I mean the Catholic Church ... decades of evidence now pretty much proves it's a way for old dudes to molest and or rape children.

A lot of these dark forces are into pedophilia, makes me sick.

Yes, it's normal to ask questions and be skeptical. Even as a believer, there were moments of doubt. Seeing how everything is playing out as the Bible
says has opened my eyes even more to knowing Jesus is real and the true way. My faith is stronger lately. I see how these evil entities hate God and they hate us. They hate us because Jesus died and gave us a chance for salvation. We have a chance to go to Heaven, the demons don't and that's why they are working hard at dragging people with them.

What are the consequences for you withholding proper information about Him?

I choose to withhold information about how deep the evil goes and the certain tactics the dark forces are using now to control people.
People should do their own research on who is really pulling the strings in this world. The truth is there if you really want to know.

I found out more last night and slept with my light on. It goes deeper than even I thought.

From now on, I'm only focusing on Jesus. It's good to learn what the enemy is up to as long as you don't let it keep fear inside of you. God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. God has the victory already anyway. When this is all said and done, God wins. That's why I don't understand why people think it's cool to summon demons and play around with that type of thing. The devil loses in the end. He has already been defeated by Jesus in the spirit world. Adam's sin gave the devil control of this world. As long as we are alive in a physical body, we have to fight against the flesh and sin nature. All the devil wants to do is trick us into going with him. It won't be a party. It will be torture. The devil will mock and laugh at people for being so foolish.

I'm not much of a Christian anymore, butI remember enough so say that it is written within their own Bible the the "Church" ie Roman Catholic Church (since it was the only one in existence when that part of the manuscript was written) would become known as "Whore of Babylon". So even within their own belief system it is well known that it would become corrupt and inverted, as well as a source of division and confusion.

That isn't the point of it though...

It was the only form of organization that is known to exist contiguously since the Roman Empire, and as such is a representative of those who control what we call "Western Civilization. The Pope literally made and broke Kings and Queens directly for more than a millennia.

Doesn't make it a good thing, but that's it's point or reason to exist. Children are just collateral damage to people like this. It's also not their end game.

I used the Church as a point of sanity and hope in a particularly troubling time in my life.

I go in and out of practicing but I hold no hostility towards Catholicism, just some of the actions of the church and of course, the majority of its practitioners. Most Catholics are hypocrites. It's an ever changing homogenization of old and new. I always try to find the lesson or value that the Bible's teachings can offer but sometimes there is none.

But really, the reason the Church exists is to help people deal with the fact that they're gonna die and there's evil abound in our world and most don't want to face that, so like any faith, it is there to comfort and coddle.

Satan has most of his power in England, people turned their back on God over there. It makes more sense when you see the dark influences coming from there.

Satan has most of his power in England, people turned their back on God over there. It makes more sense when you see the dark influences coming from there.
I don't believe in that Satan stuff as you put it but I would agree that England is evil and sounds like a miserable place to live lol.

But at least codeine is OTC >.>

I don't believe in that Satan stuff as you put it but I would agree that England is evil and sounds like a miserable place to live lol.

But at least codeine is OTC >.>

Haha...whatever gets you through.

So many people have died on this board. Most of us have fallen prey to being an easy target by heavy drug use and overdose. I'm just happy God didn't let the devil take me out of here before I became a believer. People are dying all the time. That's why I keep repeating we don't know how much time we have left. The decision we make is the most important decision ever. A decision that lasts an eternity.

Last edited:
The basic premises of this thread that something must be 'the whole point' of the Catholic Church (obviously a bad one) is simplistic. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, I get it. No one comes back from child sex abuse, you can never replace what was taken from you, I get it. On the other hand The Economist estimates the Catholic Church spent $87 Billion on health care networks, education, and national charities in 2010. They were and still are the largest non-governmental provider of education and health networks on the planet. Is it all some really huge complicated mind control conspiracy to molest kids and overthrow governments? I don't think so. Do they deserve criticism? Absolutely.

I attended a Catholic mass for the first time op a couple of weeks ago
I too have been anhedonic.
(That's a joke btw, kind of, also true 😊)

The Priest would talk about things, and I would actually feel agreement with him.

"...take this drink, this is the cup of something important...etc."

Ok, I get this.😉

... seriously though, many religions are so meaningful to many, think (not just simply an ego- boost for lunatics(although it happens) but as a means of coping with life's tragedys)- it's just politics & people's dysfunctional engagement, that corrupt the functional tenets of what they encompass, I mean that could be applied to everything but the essence of most religions are about sustenance for humanity - it's just been corrupted.

You have to wade through the swathes of excrement in life; in all domains (including religions) - none are immune from corruption. To focus on one, alone; a waste of energy, imho.

What is?

The Roman Catholic church is basically a big business...

Isn't every social institution? That's not to use, 'whatabout-ism' to justify the unjustified. However, focusing on one manifestation, alone, negates the bigger-picture, I think.

I mean what isn't cashed-in on?
Maybe genuine connection/ intimacy - relationships of various kinds/family?
- even those, as concepts, have been spun into marketing; sometimes to cloud the actual function & values implicit in & of what they are/when genuine, in experiential reality.
...as far as I can determine, any social institution apart from the aforementioned is spinning a profit from business...?

Last edited:
...as far as I can determine, any social institution apart from the aforementioned is spinning a profit from business...?
Yep, pretty much so.

I like your point about politics and peoples' dysfunctional engagement corrupting tenets of faith. That is very thoughtful (and pretty universal IMHO).