• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The only legal way to hallunicate-sleep depriavation

It appears that whatever I type, someone will skim it, and manage to get the exact opposite meaning of what I wrote out of it. Then they will argue my very own point back at me as if they are somehow proving me wrong.
Like if I said
"Guys, I think your obsessive racism distorts your thinking and causes you to reach illogical conclusions" someone would probably post
"Oh I get it man, you're hatin on us just cause of our skin color. Well guess what buddy, it's the year 2002 and your white supremacist views are a joke!"
Fuck, even that is probably too complicated. Luckily, I watch cartoons, so I know it's time for a little ol' thing called "Reverse Psychology"....
------------------------------------------------
ignore everything above this line
[/B]Yo Yo Yo That DMX is mad whack! I tried that shit and had the gayest trip ever! No one should ever try it again cause this means its queer and if u do it ur a fag! And if ur opinion is different than mine ur a fag to so grow up! Nsync 4 Life![/B]

thanks guys for all your advice :) ill keep doing research till the time presents itself. has anyone tripped while in their parents house when no friends were present, just parents and maybe your sister? I could take a low dosage of DXM and see how it feels and get use to the effects so I look normal to them while I trip my ass off :)

Originally posted by StonedG0D:
Dramamine is just like Sleep deprivation, you get all the visuals and it only takes a day to recover... Last time I went 5 days with out sleep It took 4 to recover...
StonedG0D

Bad idea. Check up on Lycaeum. Nasty. I took dramamine once. Mind you it was a recommended dose for car sickness, and I was 10 years old.

Originally posted by Computer_collector:
thanks guys for all your advice :) ill keep doing research till the time presents itself. has anyone tripped while in their parents house when no friends were present, just parents and maybe your sister? I could take a low dosage of DXM and see how it feels and get use to the effects so I look normal to them while I trip my ass off :)
If you're like me, you'll look like an alien while on DXM, weather it be from strangely moving eyeballs, to wide-open eyelids, to fully-dilated oblong-shaped pupils. Some people can manage it around people, though.

Dudez0r.
He's not going to be able to act normal in front of his parents or sister. If your parents or sister would mind you taking mind-altering chemicals, or if you even *think* they *might* mind, I would strongly suggest that you not trip in the same house as them.
I'm not exactly why you have this fear of illegal drugs. Doesn't anything you take with the intent of getting fucked up fall under the analogue act?

Yeah blah, you're right. Thinking hurts so much. It's queer. Ha, shit in life is obvious, if other people can't see it that way, it's their problem! Changing your mind hurts...fuck...easier to stay the same...
Choices always were a problem for you
What you need is someone strong to guide you!
Opiates are the religion of the masses.
Most kids dont know the risks of common street drugs let alone OTC drug as presented n this thread.
Yup, you got it, that's the government's attitude exactly. That actually proved my point a lot better than I could on my own! Protect people from themselves!
Nothing worse that careless youth, that end up DEAD
I take my imagined freedom over your imagined security anyday.
Oh yeah, and uh, go watch some more TV you stupid conformist! Haha. That'll show him.

I don't agree with Underpants, who suggests that you start out with alcohol and then work your way up to weed and so on. The first drug that I did was MDMA. I dislike (in general) both alcohol and weed and if I had tried either of those drugs first (especially weed) I would have NEVER become involved in drugs. Personally, I think MDMA is a great drug to try first...but what it really boils down to is whether you prefer being hyper, being relaxed, or just being downright crazy. Your first drug experience should be a with a drug that suits your personality. However, I must admit that DXM is unlikely to be a good first drug. Not necessarily the end of the world, but not really fantastic either.
As for lack of sleep causing hallucinations...well, you may be one of many unlucky people who just don't hallucinate. I've done a whole shitload of drugs and I've never hallucinated. Sometimes I will see 'tracers' or 'breathing', but that's about it. I do, however, HEAR things that aren't there, either when I've been up for two long and/or I've been doing too much meth/stimulants. Sleep deprivation is definitely an 'experience' as SovietContin's story demonstrates, but it's not necessarily a FUN experience.

hahahaha that is fuking funny.
That site is pretty cool, my eyes vision is still messed up.
good job
cossack

wow impressive! I looked at the yellow spirl for half min and then quickly looked at a wall and it shimmered for about 5 seconds! the objects shrank and grew in size, kinda like looking thru clear strained glass and moving your head around the room. the real thing ought to be 1000000x better :) any other optical illusions?

That was neat. Did anyone elses eyes water really really badly though? Maybe its just cuz I'm tired

Comp_collecter-- I would not recommend tripping in your house w/no friends, & your family home. Especially if you've never tripped before! It's pretty common to get a little worried or freaked out the first time you trip & your immediate impulse would be to run out of your room to get help. Unless your parents are cool & have some experience with psychedelics, they'll want to take you to the hospital. Not a good way to have a first trip!
I suggest you trip for the first time in a safe, quiet environment with some close friends.
Too bad you can't get acid--that would be a good introduction to tripping. Have you considered doing 'shrooms? You realize that you can get spores (unless you live in CA), and can grow them in your closet. And nowadays, with things like mycobags, growing them is pretty easy & foolproof!
Plus they're natural--you don't have to worry about them being cut with some other shit. And don't worry--they won't make you a "drug junkie"!

My eyes watered but I stared at it for a a min and a half. It was funny
cossack

This sucks. I don't even get visuals from a computer generated optical illusion thingy. All I saw was a sunspot for about 1 sec, and I even looked at the damn spiral for about two minutes straight. :(
My eyes did water slightly. However, I have super sensitive eyes and allergies.

That's pretty cool actually, considering, I didnt know what to expect. Computer_collector, you're obviously too chicken to try acid that is why DXM is being suggested to you. If you wanna hallucinate then you are going about it in the worst possible way. Getting 'tripped out' from sleep deprivation is not is the down-side of staying awake. Don't post on this thread again until you have tripped. Far to much time has been spent on you're pussy footing around. Damn it's like trying to get a kid in a cold swimming pool. Come in & join us, it's not 'that' bad.

Wow... you're so dumb, you actually made fun of yourself without realizing it. Amazing.
No matter what I say, he never notices that I am mocking him...

fairnymph, some people hallunicate better than others. i tried that spirl thingy again, different shapes make the warping of objects differently. try looking at the far wall. it doesnt show much if you look at yer hand or at something nearby. you have to relax yer eyes and stare *inside* the circle, make it look like its 3-d. the mild hallunication lasts up to 10 seconds in my case. remove yer glasses, flip em over so the legs point away from yer face and look thru the lenses and then move them around yer eyes slowly. its kinda like that, the picture at the far end of the wall moves about 6 inches in a circle direction
Ronald, it has nothing to do with being chicken. acid is hard to get while I can get dxm at the publix right across the street a mile from my house. I wont trip alone though, im taking the advice of you guys. not good for a first timer.
ill not stay awake since it wont do good

This is just my opinion, and other people probably experience DXM differently. To me, DXM is a lot darker than other hallucinogens. You have the clarity of mind in the "made sense at the time" sense but you can't as easily be frightened by what you might see because things are obscured and it's not all 'in focus' at once. This might change in the 4th plateau. I can only speak for the 3rd.